Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf a strategist par excellence

Abdullahi Yusuf will be cold in his grave long before he will ever be president of a united Somalia.

I agree though it was a smart trade to exchange Somali independence so Yusuf could be governor of Bay and the Shabelle. Totally worth it.

lool. Yusuf is as we speak controls all of Somalia including MOGADIHU, BAIDOA and the rest is a matter of buildnghe national security apparatus. as for he 'occupation' you would not give him credi anyhow. :D

Gediid   

Originally posted by Fatah_Al_Soomaal:

Some ppl described Somaliland as a cult, well am beginning to think the Abdullahi Yusuf fanclub is displaying signs of a cult.

Beliving in a nation real or otherwise I believe is defined as NATIONALISM believing in a man who's hungry for power I think epitomizes a CULT.

lool. Adeer its good you admi tat your 'ation'is notreal. However we support Yusuf like the French supported De Gaulle. He is the leader for thee difficult times.

Gediid   

Sorry to burst your bubble but sxb where I consider my nation is beyond your comprehension but all I did was give a simle defination but I suppose even that is something you want to pick an argument from......

PS

Markaan ciyaal college ahaan jirey ayaa waxaa naga mid ahaa mid yar oo aan u bixiney KLM an acronym for Kalay Muranee.Somehow you remind me of that guy, only difference was that guy was a multi dimensional KLM whereas you are a one dimensional KLM.The letter "A" haddi aad maqashid in Abdullahi la soo wato ayaa u maleyneysaa oo dhagax tuur tuur baad bilabeysaa.....

Gediid   

Like I said one dimensional KLM....

Can you see anywhere in my post where I said I have a problem with Abdullahi being at the helm....?????

DONT ANSWER THAT...Lemme answer that for you.I DID NOT SAY ABDULLAHI WAA PRESIDENT AMA MAAHA PRESIDENT BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YES HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE TFG.Bal arka dadyahow waxa u ku jawaaabo.Dood bila maskax ah ayuu meesha keeni doonaa..

RedSea   

Duke,

A/Yusuf has no control of anywhere. In xamar he is under the watchful eyes of Ethiopian guards, a night without them, he would be ousted, you very well know that.

And yes he doesn't control Somaliland, just recently sending troops to defend Puntland shows that he does consider somaliland as a 'another entity' outside of his Tigray founded government.

Red Sea, Yusuf is a career military officer, who fought nd led armies againt Ethiopia in both 1964-1978. Today he is building an army from scratch.

Thus dont rush anything, we are moving forward.

Gediid   

^^^^Somehow I think in yar or maybe in badan oo barako ah in eey kugu jirto sxb ileen waxan aad wado ka weyn taageero....I have no presidents so to speak of Yusuf ,Riiyale, Cadde, Sharif.I doubt if you read that in my post but if you did my apologies cuz I feel LIKE I LEAD YOU ON TO NO WHERE......

When Yeey can set foot outside of Villa Somalia without a single armed guard, and walk among the people of Mogadishu without fear, then I will call him President of Somalia.

Until that day, he is simply one more pretend president held aloft by the gun alone.

How ironic it is. Yeey fought against Siad Barre, who took power with the gun and held it with the gun, and yet here he is, doing exactly the same thing. He held power in Puntland with the gun, took power in Baidoa with the gun, took Mogadishu with the gun, and now holds it with the gun.

He is nothing, and rules noone. The gun rules him and the gun rules Somalia.

Liqaye   

And a borrowed gun at that.

This sniveling for recognition for yusuf is seen for what it is, no amount of rewriting history [and so recent at that] will distract from the fact that yusuf and his supporters are unsalvageable and reprehensible.

Ultimately Yusuf was needed for Somalia to reach its nadir in so many ways.

Really of all the silly things I have seen on politics forum this takes the cake and all possible frosting, to quote sun-tzu in the same breath as yusuf fails in two ways. it fails in associating the idea of strategy with yusufs concubinage to melez zenawi and fails in implying that the qouter of the passage remotely understands what he is talking about.

In the end the idea of cult that che has introduced has its advantages in understanding the warped thinking of so many pathetic non-realists on this forum.

The idea that puntland moryaan and mohamed dhere moryaan are the basis of a national army as the fatuous "General" calls them or the goverment of parasites setting up a national security apparatus is excreable and truly pathetic.

Yusuf controls nothing, yusuf rules over nothing, yusuf is nothing, ultimately every nation needs its patheon of dark forces and historical failures for it to be able to rail against, for it to show its children what wrong behaviour is.

The U.S has aron burr, norway has quisling, and somalia yusuf.

Strategy kulahaa. pathetic.

Johnny B   

It is easy to camouflage the Ethiopian political acheivements as col Yousuf's, even much easier to present their tanks as the muscle of a certain warlord|Yousuf.