Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf a strategist par excellence

^^^Ok mate..The old man is still standing, Puntland is still standing and the game goes on.. Clowns are gone and Somaliland is still part of Somalia.

RedSea   

No one is out of the game yet, how quick do you put down your arms? The Ethiopians just brought 12,000 more additional troops to Xamar, who the heck are they fighting if they are 'dead' as you put it. The Ethiopians lost more than 300 soldiers in the last fight more than 1000 injured and being treated in Nazret, these Xabashi troops are dying like cochroches man...they are the only hope for the old man, if they are defeated, you may kiss him good bye, the worst awaits him.

^^^I dont know what you are on brother. If these groups had any power they would not be hiding out in specefic areas. As for the troop build up one can only say the situation is serious.

RedSea   

No one is hiding saaxib. The Ethiopians are in the city therefore when the faced of, it was the Ethiopians troops calling for ceasefire and they were the ones who were isolated in not one but two areas.

The only hiding I see here, the only cowards known to anyone are the TFG who can't fight alone even while hiding behind Xabashi tanks they were massacred, nor are capable of governing a country.

^^^Yoou do protest too much, saxib the TFG is in control of all the regions of Somalia and even in Mogadishu which was one of the most armed areas on Earth the TFG is taking over district by district, the use of massacre & genocide by your groups is quite amusing, some claim that the TFG and allies caused a genocide and massacre of the people of Mogadishu. All I know is that the big boys have been cut down to size. The governemnt has a clear stargey which has worked perfectly thus far...

A secesionist who belived tha clan courts would do his dirty work now is making false claims about a situation he is tottaly ignorant about. How am I not suprised..

The islamic courts were the most stabilising force in south for 15 years and that was therefore much more of a succes story.

Cabdilahi yusuf has only managed to lick the arses of the amxaari's and tigre very well and if there was a reward for it i would personally give it to him.

He was in the military for many years before rising to this position just like the Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan.

" a crafty political tactician," writes Dr. Micheal. "Yusuf was a great tactician," writes another,
Martin Andrew. But I personally consider him to be both military tactician and politician.

War deg deg ah Geeddi oo Kenya u duulay magangalya siyaasadeena ka helay wadanak Mareyknka

Baydhaba Wasiiki koowaad ee hore Cali maxamed Geeddi ayaa u duulay wadanka Kenya uguna sii duuli doono wadanak Mareykanka halkaas laga siiyey magangalyo siyasadeed isaga iyo 22qof oo isugu jira faamilkiisa iyo asxaabta ugu dhow dhow ee la shaqeyn jirtay

Waxaase hada muuqata in madaxweyne yuusuf uu heysto taageerada beesha caalamka taana u suura galisay in si fudud uga taqluso wasiirkiisii koowaad

infamous dayniile.com ;)

NASSIR   

"They claimed Mogadishu as belonging to them, or the to the clan they spoke for, this played into Yusuf's hand because all the other Somali clans have a different view of Mogadishu, thus the important question was aksed, can Mogadishu be the capital of Somalia while under occupation? "

This is what they exactly said to Nurudin Farah when he visited Mogadisho to mediate the now defunct ICU and the TFG in Baidabo. I believe it was Sheikh Awais who made similar statement.

I agree Sheikh Aweis was outsmarted again by the Old Fox Abdullahi Yusuf but then again he's a better politician. Sheikh Awais is a very good military strategist who lacks patience. These feud between Sheikh Aweis and Abdullahi Yusuf is going on for years even before the war. Maybe if given the same deal the americans gave to Geedi they might leave the country and continue their feud in the States.