Sign in to follow this  
BN

Af Madow Suldaan: We are now forced into battle.

BN   

Suldaan Cabdi Cali Sonkor: "Waxaa nalaku qasbay in aan dagaalka galno"

Burtinle-Online

Talaado, September 21 2004

Suldaanka degaanka Afmadow Suldaan Cabdi Cali Sonkor oo markii ugu horeysay ka hadlay dagaaladii dhowaan ka dhacay degaanka Jubada Hoose ayaa eedeyn ba'an u jeediyay hogaamiye-kooxeedka Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad (Indhacade) oo ka taliya gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose.

Suldaanka ayaa sheegay in maliishiyooyin uu horkacayo Yuusuf Indhacade ay dab qabadsiiyeen degmada Dhoobley oo ku taala xuduuda ay Soomaaliya la wadaagto Kenya.

Suldaan Cabdi Cali Sonkor oo u waramay idaacada BBC laanta afka Soomaaliga ayaa sheegay inuu taageersan yahay dagaalka uu wado Generaal Moorgan kuna doonayo in uu ku qabsado magaalada Kismaayo "Moorgan isagaa markii hore Kismaayo laga qabsaday" ayuu yiri Suldaanku mar uu arinkaa faahfaahinayey.

Suldaanka ayaa sidoo kale cadeeyay in maliishiyooyin ku abtirsada beesha uu Suldaanka u yahay ay ka qeyb qaateen dagaaladii dhowaan dhacay iyagoo la safan Gen.Maxamed Siciid Xirsi "Moorgan".

Suldaanka ayaa ku hanjabay inuu shirka dib u heshiisiinta ee uu ka qeyb galayo ka bixi doono, hadii aan wax laga qaban dhibaatooyinka ka soconaya degaanada uu odayga u yahay.

Dhanka kale Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad (Indhacade) oo la xiriiray isla idaacada BBC ayaa iska fogeeyay eedeynta kasoo yeertay Suldaan Cabdi Cali Sonkor, wuxuuna sheegay in waqtigii weerarka lagu qaaday degmada Dhoobley uu isagu ku sugnaa degaanka Buulo Mareer oo ka tirsan gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose.

Indhacade oo wax laga weydiiyay in ciidamadiisu ka qeyb qaateen dagaalkii ka dhacay Dhoobley ayaa sheegay in ciidan uu leeyahay aaney ka qeyb qaadan dagaalkaas.

Hogaamiye-kooxeedka ayaase qirtay inuu ku faraxsan yahay weerarka lagu qaaday Gen.Moorgan iyo Maliishiyooyinkiisa, balse aanu isagu marna ka qeyb qaadan.

Burtinle-Online

editor@burtinle.com

http://www.burtinle.com/news/september/21sep.1.html

BN   

It is senseless to debate a man who can not even distinguish between an article and the medium through which it is delivered. This, in addition to his incoherent behavior and numerous "outbursts".

I will, however, say this; what happened in Dhoobley is as clear as day to the rest of the world. Murder, looting, burning of property and other such acts, were carried out by the forces of Yusuf Indhacadde and Barre Hiraale. This is a "collective punishment" for the peoples 'support' of General Morgan. This is a common enough tactic used by many occupiers and should not surprise you.

But Yusuf Indhacadde did not count on the people of Dhoobley resisting and evicting the invading forces out of their town. The warlord of Marka has been humbled by the poor Somalis of Dhoobley and sent running back to his fiefdom. But his blood soaked hands have left a trail behind him....

Gabbal   

This elder out of malicious reasons wants to create inter-tribal hatreds by saying that we were attacked by not only Indha Cadde, but reer Mogadishu, WHEN ANYONE WHO HAS SENSE knows that Morgan was chased out of the Juba regions by BARRE HIIRAALE, and no one else. By his cousins!

Otali it is a more acceptable and easier defeat. :rolleyes:

Indha-cadde wasn't there and the Dhoobley "scandal" came out AFTER Morgan was chased into the Kenyan border and his forces defeated.

Burned a whole town? redface.gif

Walaahi that was grossly reprehensible and downright cowardly. Any nomad condoning such heinous crime is in a league with those dimwit vermins we call "warlords".

What a colossal blunder!!!

Nomads, does it really matter who did it? It was just heinous.

BN   

Horn,

As usual you are dancing around the issue; I'll make it easier for you. Morgan was defeated and is now somewhere in Kenya.

Now, will you condemn the heinous acts of the JVA and Indhacadde in Dhoobley? Or will you continue to support these warlords and make excuses for their crimes.

Gabbal   

Nomads, does it really matter who did it? It was just heinous.

It is truly heinous Libaax.

But why blame it on people who aren't even there? Indha-cadde isn't there, so how could he have done it.

The scandal in Dhoobley is actually between two rival members of the same sub-clan (the sub-clan of Somali Galbeed, Zone 5) One sub-subclan is targeting their sibling because one was supporting Morgan and the other one is mad they are supporting him.

Barre Hiiraale is not in it, nor is Indha-cadde.

support these warlords

Was it not yesterday you were cheering Morgan on? redface.gif

I'll make it easier for you. Morgan was defeated and is now somewhere in Kenya.

I hope you don't mention that to Smith, lest his blood pressure doesn't reach the sky.

Horn and Otali, Yusuf Inda Cade was there, his millitia were there and he took part in the looting, if not why did the people not say it was Musa Sudi or Qaynyare?

The fact that fighters left both Mogadishu and Marka to join the battle and even battled Morgan is proof that these millitia where in the area at the time.

Another fact many officers from this region have come back to asses the damage and no one has said it was between two clans in the area, everyone blames the JVA but in particular Inda Cade, no one has blamed the RRA or even some sections of the Gedo group.

What ever you guys might say for we know Otali is an Aydeed youth and a USC front man and Horn is a Gedo boy Huuraale cheer leader no 1, you cannot explain away the anger felt by the whole clan that lives in Dhoobley by their elders.

Rahima   

What ever you guys might say for we know Otali is an Aydeed youth and a USC front man and Horn is a Gedo boy Huuraale cheer leader no 1, you cannot explain away the anger felt by the whole clan that lives in Dhoobley by their elders.

And you? Morgan and CY ring a bell ;)

As for these poor people, they’re been treated as nothing more than pawns in a game. This is how a good friend of mine from Afmadow described it.

He states that the average Somali of this area could not care any less about either group, all they want is peace. Having Morgan and his crew rule Kismaayo is no different than the current rulers.

He states that the average Somali of this area could not care any less about either group, all they want is peace. Having Morgan and his crew rule Kismaayo is no different than the current rulers.

Rahim, that was true last week, but the difference is that Moorgan and his troops where fighting millitias they were welcomed every where. These fools came running from Xamar / Marka and then when it got hot in battle went of and burned down a Somali village, destroyed its limited buildings took its few generators and kiledl up to 6 civilians including an 80 year old woman.

On attacking me, dear Mr Yey occupies no one, no minorities land, his forces dont live of the backs of farmers, his admisntration does not sell drugs as some do, so please do not compare Puntland to the deep south. We occupy our land, we rule our land we control our land, we dont sell drugs we burn them and we dont enslave muslim Somali people.

Ask the Barawe, Marka and Shabelle people what Shiekh Inda Cade, Ato, Qaynayare are doing to them and the land. Like Toogane said they sold Somali as charcoal in Dubai.

Rahima   

Welcomed? In whose eyes?

It may be now the situation that the folks of Afmadow have been dragged into this because of the recent incidences in Dhoobley, but do not make the grave mistake of assuming that they do because of their support of Morgan. Morgan is the man after all, they had been fighting against for so long.

Reaction for them is a defense mechanism, not that I support any taking up of arms, not allegiance to Morgan.

On attacking me, dear Mr Yey occupies no one, no minorities land, his forces dont live of the backs of farmers, his admisntration does not sell drugs as some do, so please do not compare Puntland to the deep south. We occupy our land, we rule our land we control our land, we dont sell drugs we burn them and we dont enslave muslim Somali people.

I don’t believe we were speaking about occupation, rather men in short skirts with pomp pomps (i.e. cheerleaders) ;) .

And who was talking about PL? Or are Morgan and CY PL?

I hold the understanding that PL is more than these warlords smile.gif .

Whilst you’re at it, please brother cut the propaganda on the south.

You guys sure do love to make it so bad, makes you look good doesn’t it :D ?

Why can't you accept that Barre Hiiraale , your cousin, defeated you ?

:rolleyes:

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

The scandal in Dhoobley is actually between two rival members of the same sub-clan (the sub-clan of Somali Galbeed, Zone 5) One sub-subclan is targeting their sibling because one was supporting Morgan and the other one is mad they are supporting him.

Where exactly did you hear this? And what evidence besides Gedonet.com can you provide?

Was it not yesterday you were cheering Morgan on?

Alas, your lies and distortion are catching up with you.

This is what I said "It[current fighting] only shifts the focus away from the peace conference and indeed puts everything Somalis have worked for in the past two years in jepoardy. Morgan is a foul for endangering the final phase of the SNRC...and anyone supporting his actions is an even BIGGER foul for not seeing the bigger picture; a Peaceful & United Somalia." Link

Or perhaps you confused this statement "I support neither A. Yusuf nor Morgan(on clan reasons or otherwise)."

Link

Let the nomads decide who is the cheerleader, shall we?

That does not mean however that I will not be outspoken about those war-criminals you support, who murder, loot, rape, and burn whole villages under their occupation. Unlike you, most Somalis do not view Barre Hirraale as "god-like"(in your words). You are so blinded by qabiilism that you are unable to see him for what he truly is...a sad day indeed.

Gabbal   

"That man[Warlord Barre Hiraale] was a god to my sub-clan...and in some ways he still is."

-HornAfrique

I truly love ya man. :cool:

Where exactly did you hear this? And what evidence besides Gedonet.com can you provide?

I spoke to my uncle, my mother's half-brother in Kismayo.

Why can't you accept that Barre Hiiraale , your cousin, defeated you ?

It will give them a heart attack. smile.gif

[ September 22, 2004, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

OG_Girl   

Sub-clan of SomaliGalbeed??? :confused: .

Do we really need our name be there??!!We just share the subclan BUT not the land Brother HornAfrique..but seems Somali politics's backbone is Clan ..what ever you are part of that Land or NOT doesn't matter you have to follow your clan even if they are criminals!!!, people will lebel you as a whole clan group!!

NO wonder WD and Smith have to defend their Clan in Kismaayo..even thought they are far east in Mudug and Nugaal.

Wallahi this is sad facts we are facing.I think I got the picture now...

PS: By the way where is my warlord Omar Jess, I think he needs some one to defend him ;) :cool:

Salam

Gabbal   

Sub-clan of SomaliGalbeed??? .

Do we really need our name be there??!!We just share the subclan BUT not the land Brother HornAfrique.

BIG misunderstanding sis Og_Girl.

As you know the policy of SOL is to not name clan names. So by saying the "sub-clan of SomaliGalbeed", I'm saying the sub-clan your from also lives in Afmadow, Buaale, and other cities there.

When someone says the "sub-clan of SomaliGalbeed", most people equate it with your sub-clan right?

It was a way for me to say two lafs of your sub-clan were actually fighting each other on their land in Dhoobley, I did not mean that the Og's only live in SomaliGalbeed :cool: