Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Koshin Mohamed: New Somali Ambassador to Washington

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Folks, relax. Mareykanka do not recognize this treason-prone, dowlad ku sheegaan burburtay, a mouthpiece of Sanaawi before the eyes of the vast majority of Soomaalis. It is better to deal the real enemy, Sanaawi, than kuwa dhabta u saaran xaaqin u eh.

Miskiin, aduunkaan waa interest , nin yahoo at least maskaxda ka shaqaysii. Maxaakimta waxaa looga adkaadey siyaasada maanta aduunka ka jirta. Waxaan aaminsanahey boqolkiiba boqol, Zenawi iyo dowladiisaba waxaa adeegsadey Mareykanka like "mercenaries" to assit the secular TFG and depose the radical Islamist. Marka Iyagoo qaladaad baddan muujiyey markii horeba ayey hadana garan waayeen U.S's alarm on their rise to power.

I know you are nationalist but Ethiopia won't remain in Somalia. They would have probably remained in Bay and Bakool when the RRA used them over Hussein Aideed's occupation there.

Let Zenawi collect his checks as a reward for the work from the U.S treasury department.

Castro   

Originally posted by Baashi:

How do I know? Well look up the founding members of this think tank and make up your mind whether they have any weight in the Bush adminstration today.

The Project for the New American Century may be publicly (according to the New York Times, etc..) dead but it's policies and their effects will linger for decades to come. As for the Discovery Institute, it's the new kid on the block and is quite alive and well.

Biixi   

You and I know that his "REAL SOMALI" birth year is not 1978... '68 or '65 which one do you think? I need a dental proof?

Why would an African, Muslim work for a conservative Christian Institution with an agenda? Do you think he converted to Christianity and wants to assist this Institute Christianize Somalia? How come he has no facial hair - makes you think doesn't it?

What shocks me is not his age, but his experience. This person has no educational background in Politics, no long work history in working in international organizations, or NGO'S. This is big mistake the TFG is doing, they should hire people with long history in the international arena not barely freash out of the school people with no experiences. Mr.Buuba i know did not choose this guy, so my question is who did?

Wiilo   

THIS IS WHY SOMALIS KILLED EACH OTHER, AND WE ARE SEEING THE SAMETHING AGAIN. WARLORDS + COLLAGE DROPOUTS TO BE NAMED FOR SUCH A POSITIONS, WOW...

GO FIGURE:..........

This was once my idea...

We need to run a PVA on the last genuine good Somali qualified Leaders if any exist!

What is PVA, I learned about this once in my species extinction and conservation class. The test involves picking a species that is at risk of becoming extinct and to try to run a simulation program with 99 reiterations with one percent error only.

The experiment allowed us to run a program to that simulates different conditions,wild fires, wars, deforestation, disease, and inbreeding etc. After putting in all the possible disturbances , we then put in recovery variables such as transfering communities, mating with other colonies, increasing land space, etc. After inputting variable methods we get the best model that predict can rehabilitate and save the at risk population, this was called Population Viabilty Assesment (PVA).

For my assignment to run a PVA, my alter ego wanted to pick Somali Men. I proposed in my mind to round up the few that is left of good friends, brothers, fathers, hard workers, who are spiritually and academically sound, and are qualified for leadership, and place them in the a habitat to come up with a model that will that will allow to increase in population and pass on their genes.

So, if you are out there, a good Somali Men, I recommend that you make sure you pass on your genes before you go extinct. lol

No kidding...