Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Defense Minister Hiiraale confirmed to have captured Iidaale, Diinsoor.

Jacpher   

Sadly they were gullible enough to believe the interest of a few profiteers who run the Islamic courts.

Who's if more gullible? The believers of Melez that the throne of governship is theirs after a complete bombardment of the county and mass killing of its people or seeing Amxaar warplanes havoring over the sky of your country? I'll let you be the judge but don't come back with Amxaar is here to protect Freedom & Democracy.

Sheekada waa laga soo tagay profiteering and clan courts. It's about saving the blood of Somalis no matter what side. Stop the monkey business and advocating for Amxaar invation. At least if you're gonna take sides, take the peace initiative side and start caling for abrupt cease fire and back to the table.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Stop the monkey business and advocating for Amxaar invation. At least if you're gonna take sides, take the peace initiative side and start caling for abrupt cease fire and back to the table.

Jimcaale,

Some ethiopian clerics are calling for Hassan Tahir Aweye, IndaCadde and a lot more others heads. Even if the government wants to stop, Ethiopian moslems now will not want it until:

1. ICU repents on all radio stations and media declaring the call of Jihad on Negash was illegitimate.

2. Arrest and dispense punishment as per the book to the imposters in ICU that made macdonalds and cocacolla style commericials of Islam in arab and pakistani garbed actors

3. Any cleric who "legitimized" the fake Jihad and brought bad name to Islam be either arrested or excluded from any position of teaching or advising.

4. Immediate stop of petrodollar arab sectarianism which we never had in east africa. If this is not stopped it will create moslem on moslem wars to come. Conflict has already started in Sudan because a few villages declared they are Shiia.

If you think Hassan Tahir is in big trouble in Jijiga for Al-Ithad terrorist murder of women and children, you have no idea whats in store for ICU gang of fly by night "Mahdis".

This is not a joke. This ethiopian government has been supported by ethiopian moslems, percentage wise more than christians.

Castro   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

This is not a joke. This ethiopian government has been supported by ethiopian moslems, percentage wise more than christians.

I simply cannot afford to take your word for this, "friend". So prove it, punk!

Castro,

Why don't we make it short and to the point:

1. There are more moslem ministers than christians not only for the first time, but if there were moslem ministers in past governments was at times just one.

2. There were never police or intelligence agency commanders or superintendents, now a "dime a dozen" (joke)

3. There was one general during mengistu now where do you want to look generals, general staff, special forces command....take your pick

4. Let alone supreme courts chief justices as is now just a moslem judge was hard to find.

As for Somali ethiopians half of the somali officials of the federal government in Addis Ababa and most of somlai state officials are persons who spent half of their adult life in WSLF.

The Afar are also the same.

The demonstration in Jijiga was a lot bigger and more enthusiaistic against Hassan Tahir and his gang of imposters than the imposters ever could come up with in Mugadishu which probably is at least 10 times Jijiga.

Castro   

^ I said proof, not lyrical waxing. P.R.O.o.F. Proof.

Don't give me a lame statistics 101 sob story.

Prove to me that more "moslems" than christians approve of this aggression. The onus is on you, friend. Or did you go to general duke's school of talk nonsense whenever asked for proof?

Originally posted by Castro:

^ I said proof, not lyrical waxing. P.R.
O.o
.F. Proof.

Don't give me a lame statistics 101 sob story.

Prove to me that more "moslems" than christians approve of this aggression. The onus is on you, friend. Or did you go to general duke's school of talk nonsense whenever asked for proof?

Castro,

lol

You want proof, wait a few days and tell me the where abouts of imposters of Mugadishu, if you haven't seen enough proof in the first day.

That will be the best proof.

Castro   

^ So you have no proof. That's what I thought. Now, let me ask you this, did you think you could talk out of your rear end around here and not be called on it, friend?

That's three hogs in one night. It's got to be a bloody record. LOL.

Originally posted by Castro:

^ So you have no proof. That's what I thought. Now, let me ask you this, did you think you could talk out of your rear end around here and not be called on it, friend?

That's three hogs in one night. It's got to be a bloody record. LOL.

This answers you in a nutshell how ethiopian moslems feel about the Mugadishu gang of imposters:

"If for nothing else, ICU should be punished for making Islam as mcdonalds and cocacola comercial with actors fashioned in arab and pakistani garb. We did not become moslems and kept being moslems through the millenia by allowing imposters and fly by night "Mahdis" to play with our religion"

A shiek from Afar state, ethiopia

N.O.R.F   

"If for nothing else, ICU should be punished for making Islam as mcdonalds and cocacola comercial with actors fashioned in arab and pakistani garb. We did not become moslems and kept being moslems through the millenia by allowing imposters and fly by night "Mahdis" to play with our religion"

Ya xabashi, what is the shiekh refering to? You cant just post a quote without telling us what he talking of now. Give us an insight into what he is talking about.

This was a direct answer to IndaCadde who wants to come to Addis Ababa to be the "Immam" or "Mahdi" to Negash:

"Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."

Elias Redman, vice president of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council (EIASC)

Kashafa   

^^ lol@Elias Redman, Here's what a quick Google search turned up.

"Who is Elias Redman? He is Sheik Elias Redman who was one of the two judges out of eight on the Commission of Inquiry who voted no—essentially supporting that the EPRDF government of Meles did not use excessive violence during the peaceful student rally protesting the outcome of the national election of 2005 where 193 unarmed Ethiopians were shot dead by EPRDF security forces. Others on the Commission, like Judge Woldemichael Meshesha, Judge Frehiwot Samuel and Ato Mituku Teshome, had to flee for their lives into exile for following their consciences and voting for truth. Sheik Redman and Dr. Mekonnen Disasa were the only two who supported Meles.

Why should he be believed now as he has turned his back on the Ethiopian people? How can a religious leader lead when he is allegedly under the control of the government? This can happen in any faith and with any leaders willing to compromise their beliefs out of fear or for other unknown reasons"

source

You wanna tell us a Ethiopian stooge and Meles Zenawi's scholar-for-hire is a sheik whose views hold weight ?

Northerener,

I posted it in response to Castro who wanted proof that the government of ethiopia has moslem support. He is not convinced by the results of the first day of campaign against the imposters of Mugadishu.

Castro thinks that IndaCadde coming to Addis Ababa to be our supreme islam leader under Aweye the most supreme Islam leader of the world.lol

N.O.R.F   

lol scholar for hire.

Ya xabashi, you have posted these remarks by so calleed shiekhs all over this forum. Now, i'm asking YOU to explain the following:

a) What do the above statements mean?

b) How do these statements relate on the ICU's cause?

c) How are you using these statements to justify your anti ICU stance?

Surprise me.

Baashi   

Horn,

Awoowe you need to heed the proverb af daboolan waa dahab. You and Il Generale and co. are making urself a laughing stock. If UIC are pushed back it is because of Ethiopian might.

To inaundate the forum with Hiiraale or TFG captured this tuulo or that tuulo kinda news, while its true that there are warlords taking part of the fight, is completely beyond you guys. Have you know no shame friends. Tuned it down please.

This is a moment of tragedy. There is no glory in this tragic civil war. The fact are the impatience of UIC and indignity of TFG got us in big dhooqo. Ethiopians got the excuse they've been looking for and boy they are milking it like no tomorrow.

Just don't make urself arses. I know u feel making the case for the other angle but Ilaahaan idin ku dhaarshey this is too low and unbecoming of decent Somalis.

If anything we supposed to weep for the victims. Instead of hailing one side of the contest, let's dissect what happened and the way forward. How to get out of the bottom of the pit. These are worth the energy and a more fitting topics to discuss. Somalionline first page is a one stop for Somali news. No need to inundate the forum with propoganda fellas.