Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Defense Minister Hiiraale confirmed to have captured Iidaale, Diinsoor.

Khalaf   

^^Why sxb PI? your politically analysis of the situation, now that the war started and somalia is being bombed by the ethios?

Kash bro, there are somethings we wont understand, check the coolnees of the elders, they know this game.....I agree sxb but the ethios are stronger army, somalia could become like falistine occupied, unless reer puntland and somaliland join the war and we unite........why have they not tho?

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^Why sxb PI? your politically analysis of the situation, now that the war started and somalia is being bombed by the ethios?

Kash bro, there are somethings we wont understand, check the coolnees of the elders, they know this game.....I agree sxb but the ethios are stronger army, somalia could become like falistine occupied, unless reer puntland and somaliland join the war and we unite........why have they not tho?

Friend. I understand your anguish, but you forgot that there are 6-7 million somali in ethiopia. Thats more somali than either the south where there is so much problems or all the north combined where there is peace, order and friendly neighborly relations.

Abwaan   

Defence Minister xaal ha qaato, haddii ay run tahay inuu hadlay malaha DABBAAL Cali jeelle ayaa hargab ku dhacay baan filayaa isagaa awalba iska nacnacleyn jirey.

Xitaa Jingeli oo wasiir warfaafin lagu sheegay wuu ka xishooday inuu nacnaceeyo oo ciidammo xabashi ku sheego ciidanka dowladda.

Gabbal   

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

IF there are foreign fighters, they are muslim and a muslim is not foreign to another muslim.

Rag kuusoo qorya qaatay Muslim kula maaha adeer.
:D

Nin Afghanistan iyo Pakistan laga keenay siduu qori kuugu dhufto kula Islaam maaha, adna cid walba ee aad taakulayn ka halaysid baad ka doonan.
:D
The past is the past, i dont like icu i wish they were the ideal army of Allah i have envisioned in my head, no killers, or power hunger cats, no fitnah but what is happening now is ethios shelling and killing somalis in somalia and foreign fighters who are muslim are legite to fight ethios and secular cats( they TFG say they dont want islam)......TFG has no moral support they have become the norther alliance of somalia....I know deep down u cant support them......be against tactics agenda of icu but the tfg u cant support them.
Rest assure Khalaf because I really do not support this war nor am I as strongly to one side as I might seem to be.

I was on a trip to Garbaharey when the Ethiopians were bombing Dollow and Luuq adeer so I know first hand what the people are going through. I might be against the ICU but I do not see how anyone in their right mind can condone the use of planes toward our unarmed civilians.

Cunigaan inaad la doodiin maba istaahilo, runtii.

Maalintaa ka quursaday waa maalintuu an occupying warlord dhul iyo deeggaan kale xaaraan ku noolaa ugu wacay, what, "god-like" iyo "respected and honoured."

Haduu dagaaloogahaan galo naar, ninkaan naar ayuu la galaa. Haduu Amxaaro daba ku wato iska dhaafee, uu Yahuud keeno bari, ninkaan waa u sacabtumaa. Haduu Ibliis himself uu soo kaxeyso that defeated warlord, ninkana Ibliis uu la safan yahay.

Maantana in uu ku qoslo Soomaali diyaarado lagu rusheenaayo, waa gartiis, for he is thinking Amxaarada/Tigreyda ayaa nightmareka uu the last three months ku jiray ka saari doonto that they will as well airbomb Kismaayo's residents, a city uu ku riyoonaayo uu xaaraanteeda macaan ka samri la' yahay in loo qabto mar labaad [maadaama shaley u qabteen former junior warlords Goobaale iyo Seeraar], illeen xaaraan qof ku quudsaday si sahal ma ugu haree until uu damiirka qofka tooso. Qof damiirkiis ma toosnaan karo, however, because it is blinded by hatred qabyaalad qurunkeeda ka buuxo, oo la caabudo.

Principles iyo wax kale haka sugina. Waa ninkii wadaada ku sheega u sacabtumaaye shaleey until guriga xaaraanta ninkii deganaa uu Illaahnimo iyo divine power in uu leeyahay u aaminsanaa rightfully laga saaray by mare few men without a single shot, suddenly switching his sides to, what, dowladii ku sheegii uu habeen iyo maalin inta ula dacaayad taagnaa. Nightmarekii ku dhacay ayuu moodaa inay Axmaaro/Tigrey ka saareyso. Nightmare qalbi daacad baa dadka ka saaro, not xaaraanimo iyo virus qabyaalad faaftay, that inevitably killed one's conscience and mind.

Waa nin ku riyoonaayo in that wretched defeated warlord Soomaali laga qabtay inay Xabasho soo celin doonto. Marka ma istaahilo nin saan u hadlaayo jawaab quman.

N.O.R.F   

I wonder how many of those who question the rightiousness of the ICU members wake up for fajer every morning?

Today you are either a Somali or you are not regardless of your political 'orientation'.

Are you Somali?

Gabbal   

Miskiin baa soo baxay, walle caawa layma soo kala harin! :D

Miskiin more then anything I laugh at you wallahi. You are the man who always repeats, at any given point, the freedom of his beloved Baidoa and the defeat of the former SNA. Just yesterday you said ;

Five years later, Caydiid Sr. came, under the pretext of hay'adaha meesha ka shaqeeyo ayaa ciyaalka gaalsiiyo, the unfortunate being he was led by none other than a reer Arlaadi calooshiis u shaqeysto by the name of Max'ed Caliyoow. The real reason he came was because reer Arlaadi aayahooda u istaageen, declaring the second "autonomous" region after Waqooyi Galbeed, the interim "president" being C/qaadir Soobe. Caydiid didn't want to see that.

Caydiid's xulafadiis -- this time led by his son -- were kicked four years later, in Juun of '99, which his xulufo and power base never recovered from to this day.

Good Miskiin, who expelled the SNA from Baidoa? Who did you bring to give you your much prized freedom? :D

Mise Col. Tafara Tafase Soomaali buu ahaa? smile.gif

Gabbal   

Ragiinaan kale ee reer Somaliland, ii camcamiya caawaad hesheene! Caawa hadii aynu ka hadli lahayn Garoowe iyo meela kalaan ogahay walla inaydan far soo taagteen! ;)

Attacking Horn, wont do people. The pretenders of SOL forum are a complete joke.

The man who rushed the children to front lines is AWOL himself. Where is Xasan Dahir Aways, wehn you are insulting Hiiraale a man who is in the front lines backing up his chat?

Why is IndaCADE hiding out in Mogadishu? These people are a complete joke.

The secesionist pretenders give us a break will you.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Where is Xasan Dahir Aways, wehn you are insulting Hiiraale a man who is in the front lines backing up his chat?

Why is IndaCADE hiding out in Mogadishu? These people are a complete joke.

I guess they both made it in time, before TFG ordered Somalia air space closed. It has just been announced, that means the cabinet decision has already been communicated to neighboring countries.

These people do not undertsand what is going on. The TFG is using all at its disposal to get rid of these few obsticles in its way.

As for the secesionist know their fear of a strong Somali federal government is coming to fruition.

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

As for the secesionist know their fear of a strong Somali federal government is coming to fruition. [/QB]

I have never come across anyone who was so far removed from reality like you. Atheer, are all the screws loose in that head of yours?

What strong federal government? Do you still think atheero A/Y will be crowned president and give you that ambassadorship?

Walee adaa cirka roob ku og.

NASSIR   

I need to add something important to this thread. Garaad Caanod has provided an important info corroborating the secessionists' position when it comes to Somali nationalism. History answers who were the fathers of Somali nationalism, so there is no need to brand or label who is lackey in this war under the false pretext of a new Somali nationalism. The government is not debilitated by lack of vision of its national policies but wants to redirect and bring its energy and resources into full fruition. Besides, it is inclusive of all Somali clans and wishes to end clan violence and then reintegrate all the territories carved up into domains of fiefdoms by strong men.

But this war transcends the views of either black or white. Majority of the fighters around the Bay and Bakool battlefronts belong to the clans of Puntland and Somali region of Ethiopia, fighting for the cause of the courts’ version of Islam. Sadly they were gullible enough to believe the interest of a few profiteers who run the Islamic courts.

The same case with the Transitional federal government in terms of composition. Its troops is recruited from every clan. Hence, the government is powerful enough to expand and continue defending its stronghold areas. It has over 14,000 well trained troops.