Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Defense Minister Hiiraale confirmed to have captured Iidaale, Diinsoor.

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ HOrn

Xiniinyo aad leeday ayaa lagu faana. Xiniinyo xabashi, Xabashi ayaa ku faana.

Supporting the secession of Somaliland has not stripped some of their Somalinimo nor did wrapping oneself in the blue and white flag bestow it on those who do.

Aduunyooy xalkaa ba'.
Gobanimo waa loo dhashaa Castro ina Adeer.

AYOUB   

HornAfrique

You're protesting too much. Some in here used to believe your anti Ethio rhetoric of yesteryears, oh how disappointed they're tonight.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

quote:

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ HOrn

Supporting the secession of Somaliland has not stripped some of their Somalinimo nor did wrapping oneself in the blue and white flag bestow it on those who do.

Aduunyooy xalkaa ba'.
Maxaa halka ku fadhiisyey marka, mise waxaad isleedahay Jihaadku waa lakala leeyahay?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

HornAfrique

You protesting too much. Some in here used to believe your anti Ethio rhetoric of yesteryears, oh how disappointed they're tonight.

Cheap rhethoric good Ayoub, come with something more tangible. ;)

Answering that question will take me two pages at the least, but then again why bother when you are as well aware of the answer as I am?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

quote:

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ HOrn

Aduunyooy xalkaa ba'.
Maxaa halka ku fadhiisyey marka, mise waxaad isleedahay Jihaadku waa lakala leeyahay?
Maxaa isuaashasi keenay hadaba? Anu I just said Gobanimada waa loo dhashaa. I was merely responding to the original powerful statement uttered by Castro.

It was a very piercing observation from Suldaan Castro,One that indeed can make a good man as you crinch and wonder why he is behaving in such. & Sir i merely just gave him a reason as to why he was wondering why a sessionist is defending SOMALINIMO while another pro-somaliweyn is endorsing,cheering and actually happy that the Xabashi have invaded his country.

Simply speaking: Qabyaalid is the keyword & raga Gobta ah support Somalinimo and the daba dhilifs invite Xabasho to fight their wars.Comprehende flipflopper?

AYOUB   

Answering that question will take me two pages at the least, but then again why bother when you are as well aware of the answer as I am?

Horn, it's not about me, it's about the poor souls that believe the hot air from people like you.

Khalaf   

Well anyone who is non-partisan to Somalia's tribal politics can see the truth. Let our young fellas from the north take the best from the moment (
:D
),
even though
, Ethiopian support to the army that captured Iidaale is not anymore beneficial to them than the one given to the opposing kind by foreign fighters.
smile.gif
[/QB]

IF there are foreign fighters, they are muslim and a muslim is not foreign to another muslim. Horn dont the courts have moral supperority on what is happening in somalia? icu couldve shouldve sought peace, the shady leadership is not to be trusted but this is ethios inside somalia full scale war, hundreds somali dead (many the reer abti).........what are we waiting for.......abuwak to be bombed if it goes to support the icu, the aids infected ethios dont give shit about somalia, the courts leaders i dont trust but wa somali men and wont occupy or hurt the civilians (c kismayo).

Gabbal   

Simply speaking: Qabyaalid is the keyword

So you are saying our Somaliland lads such as Castro, Suldaan, Ayoub, etc have come out enmasse because of qabyaalad and taking advantage of this ugly moment to find support against, what they believe, is a prime opportunity to continue their anti-x Clan, anti-TFG stance with the support and legitimacy of many? smile.gif

Well you know what? I agree with you!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

^^ It's not about me, it's about the poor souls that believe the hot air from people like you.

Ayoub we are Somalis, we know each other :confused: When did you ever believe anything from anyone who does not share your views? When did anyone?

This cheap rhetoric is amazing I tell ya!

To go back to the topic; the Defense Minister of the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia with Transitional Federal Government forces has taken control of Iidaale.

They have Ethiopian support. So? Did not Erirean, Oromo, and foreign support to the opposing side legitimize this :confused:

Duufaan   

it realy does. the secession is enemy of somalia #1.So far they are with the court but not even a moral support from their goverment. A month ago the ethiopian soldiers came all the way and arrested a man in Boorame in the day light. not even a protest for the secession media although they reported. the history will be the Court side but really beneficial could be the other side. In fact secessionst benefited the darwiish wars,.

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

So you are saying our Somaliland lads such as Castro, Suldaan, Ayoub, etc have come out enmasse because of qabyaalad and taking advantage of this ugly moment to find support against, what they believe, is a prime opportunity to continue their anti-x Clan, anti-TFG stance with the support and legitimacy of many?
smile.gif

You want to use the qabil issue to support your immoral stance,Knock yourself off.That statement will forever haunt you & you know it quite well.The original statement stands: Xiniyo rageed laguma faano in abti yaah.

Besides,I[& Most Solers] wont ever take you seriously anyway...Because its very predictable where your next side will be,All one has to do with your political stance is to watch which side Hiirale takes & VOILA off goes HornAfriq to switch sides. icon_razz.gif

Castro   

So you are saying our Somaliland lads such as Castro, Suldaan, Ayoub

I think Suldaanka would be offended that you're putting me in his camp. :D

Sir i merely just gave him a reason as to why he was wondering why a sessionist is defending SOMALINIMO while another pro-somaliweyn is endorsing,cheering and actually happy that the Xabashi have invaded his country.

Brownow, I was trying to understand the world around me, atheer, and I wasn't trying to divide us anymore than we already are. Having said that, you've articulated my thoughts better than I did, sans the name calling of HA.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

IF there are foreign fighters, they are muslim and a muslim is not foreign to another muslim.

There are more moslems in the ethiopian armed forces than there are in the eritrean one, by percentage. Ethiopian defence forces have more moslem commanders than the eritrean ones that have close to none in the upper echelon.

The argument of religion is a non starter. Even ICU has at last understood that the religious explaitation and deception will not work. On the contrary it makes non-ICU somalis and ethiopian moslems more angry at seeing that some imposter in Mugadishu is giving the religion a bad name.

Gabbal   

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

So you are saying our Somaliland lads such as Castro, Suldaan, Ayoub, etc have come out enmasse because of qabyaalad and taking advantage of this ugly moment to find support against, what they believe, is a prime opportunity to continue their anti-x Clan, anti-TFG stance with the support and legitimacy of many?
smile.gif

You want to use the qabil issue to support your immoral stance,Knock yourself off.That statement will forever haunt you & you know it quite well.The original statement stands: Xiniyo rageed laguma faano in abti yaah.

Besides,I[& Most Solers] wont ever take you seriously anyway...Because its very predictable where your next side will be,All one has to do with your political stance is to watch which side Hiirale takes & VOILA off goes HornAfriq to switch sides.
icon_razz.gif
Yes, I agree so don't bother again.