Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

guraad   

A.j.T ,Is that how you ended up ? saying people from sool , sanaag , hawd who stay in west have no rights to claim it , and speak for it? even tho i keep going back and front to ssh . is that your logic .

What about if we all stop speaking about somalia/and somali problems right here in this forum , snice no one of us stays in somalia right now . IS THAT YOUR LOGIC? :confused:

Rokko   

Baashi, saxib I think you owe Lander an appology on that "reading" comment ya made na'mean.

we all nomads discussing issue na'mean. So far it is fun and clean na'mean. Let us keep it that way fellas na'mean.

CHE, you ignored my last post. I wonder why.

Baashi   

My appology to sxb Lander. No offense is intended there. That is an advance one.

Now! Where did I go wrong Mobb-deep? I re-read it and it seems to me it was all KAFTAN.

Rokko   

My sincere appology Baashi if you were having joke with my boy Lander. I was just trying to calm ya down.

I know some fellas here get abusive sometimes but you hardly do.

Baashi   

Mobb_deep,

It is all good. Calm us down bro. Folks here need an extra set of eyes. Much appreciated.

LANDER   

Mobb,

it's all good sahiib, I shake off comments like that niyoo it don't phase me.

On a more serious note though, I think most of us here agree that war is not good for the people of SS&H and no matter the outcome there are no winners in war. That being said I have to admit the future looks kind of dim concerning this particular issue of SS&H. I have a feeling war will be inevitable and thousands of civilians will be displace across a political and geographically divide (whatever that might be).

Kind of like the case of India and Pakistan, which I'm sure some of you are aware of. Back when Pakistan separated from India after the war, hundreds of thousands of people where displaced both ways simply because of religious affiliation (Hindu and Muslim) and some it was also tribal. Regrettably the same type of scenario might take place with Somaliland and Somalia (Puntland region), but in our case it will mostly be tribal.

I'm taking note from the nomad sayfulaah-almasluul who said we should learn from history naw mean ;)

guraad

like che quevera said we are living here in the west and seem to have more hatred towards eachother then the somali's that actually live in those areas.

we have got our cozy lives here in the west while out brothers in somalia, puntland and somaliland ares struggling.

we should represent our people if it's going to any good. but if all it's doing is creating more hate between somalilanders and puntlanders then i think we should stop trying to represent them and leave it up to them.

none of us here in the west will be able to do anything about it anyway. they (the resident )alone can change things.

LANDER   

Sophist,

regardless of who’s account you’re using, putting words in my mouth will not strengthen your weakly rebuttals. I never compared SS&H to Kashmir in my posting, rather I was referring to the exchange of populations that took place among mainland India and Pakistan on religious affiliation. If you didn’t really understand what I wrote then you shouldn’t be so quick to jump the gun.

Xalimo7   

For once i will interject my comment this thread, Lander i think this time u got your match, and it shows all of us that you owe and apology and act like what you have been potraying. Hence one must adjust their behavior , in this case i think Lander with due respect i appreciate if you set aside your bride and give the ppl you insulted their apology publicly.

am around, see you dude

Sophist   

Not to fathom the simplicity of your arguments is indeed a great fallacy that needs to be corrected. Man, I am neither old man with exhuasted powers or young boy with no training in the art of orotary. What you have written is up there and if you have read it carefully you the allusion you have given is what I refuted with vigour.

You can play with words with other but not with this old boy.

Salah

Geedid......I think you are the sole person who understood what i was trying to say.....Somali leaders are in the game for reason, not coz they care about the masses who suffer at their hands.

People in this forum talk about learning from history, well here is one thing they should have figured out by now.The so called leaders are motivated by greed. They will risk the very existence of our ppl to get what they want.

The SSDF forces failed coz of one individual (Yusuf).The once powerful and highly motivated USC failed coz Aidid had other plans. SNM had bloody and nasty civil war coz few men disagreed over things. PPl here talk about settling the SSH issue through the barrel of gun.I think Riyaale and Ina Yusuf would love to have Baashi n Lander as their mouthpieces to preach the Puntland vs Sland agenda. What they seem to not understand is that somali wars get nasty and loyalties change. If there is any war ( God Forbid), it will be Sland Vs PLand for first couple months, soon it will be Sland Vs Sland, Pland V Pland, Sland Vs Plund. New warlords will emerge and we will have more those idoitic warlords to deal(Does Mogadisho ring a bell).....!!!!!!!!!!!

The recent Hargeysa incident just shows how little effort it takes to destabilize entire city.

Lander......My friend, Pakistan n India are pointing nukes at each other.....I don't think you can compare it to somalia's pity tribal wars.

N Plz unless if you are currently residing in Sland or Pland, don't speak behalf, claiming to know their real emotions regarding SSH.

Mob-depp.....I have answered your question. Maybe it is you who chose to ignore my post.

later nomads.

Baashi   

PPl here talk about settling the SSH issue through the barrel of gun.I think Riyaale and Ina Yusuf would love to have Baashi n Lander as their mouthpieces to preach the Puntland vs Sland agenda. What they seem to not understand is that somali wars get nasty and loyalties change.

What should I make of that? Are u suggesting that I'm novice in these matters? I've always considered myself pro-unity and anti-secessionist. You seem to suggest otherwise.

Rokko   

Baashi, CHE have tried so hard to hide his hate for Puntland by pretending to be against the warlords and the present situation. lol

But every time the brother posts, his hate for anything Puntland (specially Mudug, Nugaal, Bari and its main clan) comes out even more na'mean.

He discredits puntland progress at every chance he gets, he calls it majertenia just like Faysal Cali Waraabe and the likes who want to divide the people of Puntland na'mean. He looks at Puntland as without SS&H just like Gediid and co na'mean.