Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by LANDER:

quote:

Originally posted by Conquest:

when you speak on behalf of the people Sanaag, you should know that your people have settled in these regions only in the past 30 years

come on man, lets stop the ignorance here. If your gonna get tribalistic might as well come correct. Conquest you do realize that the founding sheikh of the "clan" you refer to is buried in Sanaag right? and its unfortunate if you didn't realize that was over 30 yrs, matter of fact it could be calculating on a scale of centuries rather than decades.
Dear Lander,

where someone is buried doesn't determine where he is from. I am aware of where this sheikh, may Allah rest his soul, is buried. I'm only refering to those who in persute of dominance and injustice who claim that which isn't rightfully theirs. there is no need to run in a circle of lies and baseless arguments, we are all aware of who lives and has lived in SS&H, we all know who is the majority, what they want and what they stand for.

lets be clear and focus on the truth and the truth is SS&H belongs to Somalia and the Somali People! If you believe otherwise, verily you are mistaken!

w'salaam » peace!

Muhammad   

Originally posted by miz-unique:

what is ss&h and what is sanag and suul :confused:

miz-unique

SS&H = Sool, Sanaag & Hawd

Sool and Sanaag are two regions in northern somalia, while Hawd(Haud)is part of the land Ethiopia occupies.

map1.jpg

Sool, Sanaag regions: look at north.

somalia_overview.jpg

Hawd region:]

Haud.jpg

» Sanaag larger map: click here

» Sool larger map: click here

I hope this helps.

for more info visit this site: http://www.sshda.org/

peace!