Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Facing the aggressors head on...AUDIO speech!

RedSea   

"Waxaad ogaataan Ninkii aan cadawgiisa iska dhicin awoodna isticmaalin in meelna aduunka ku lahayn, mar hadii aanay ka jirin cadaalad aduunkan".

"Amaan gaarana waxaa mudan dadka rer Muqdisho ee dhibaatada inteda badan lala beegsaday".

Red sea. it will be great idea if all somalia's did not show any mercy cadowga koowaad ee somalia. Including waqoyiland then just sheeqa hadalkiisa wuu dhawoobi lahaa.

RedSea   

^^What have they done to you? they defending their country. I don't see how that translates to what you just called them?

JB,

are you saying he was behind the Hargeisa bombing?

Gabbal   

Jacaylbaro is trying to see it is "Him" from Somaliland who swore to destroy Somaliland concept.

One of the top two heads of Al Shabaab.

Red Sea you are a very contradictory person. How can someone be the number 2 advocate of Somaliland on these boards (after Jacaylbaro) yet extend magnanimous support to the Shabaab.

The whole notion is an oxymoron.

Poker   

Originally posted by RedSea:

^^What have they done to you? they defending their country. I don't see how that translates to what you just called them?

JB,

are you saying he was behind the Hargeisa bombing?

Are you kidding me Oct 29....!and more.

Killing innocent civilians is no ISLAAM.

Shabaab waa sakhraamiin aan diin lahayn.

RedSea   

Poker,

sxb..who said Alshabab was behind the bombings? you are lost ninyow. It could have anyone. It's just normal fox news reaction to accuse 'the islamists'.

JB, :D

HORN,

Ader you still haven't explained how u were pro tFg, anti tFg, pro UIC, and anti uic. All of this a man you love was flip flopping between these two groups and so you also flipfloped on these boards. :D

You are a man with no principles adeer. Your whole world evolves around one man, col. barre hiiraale.

Such hard man to find like you. And me oxomoron?? :D