Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Dead and wounded outside Parliament in Hargeysa NW Somalia

Thankful   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

My machete is been grinding for people like you. I will cut your head open then and spit on your brain. I don’t talk politics with someone who has no knowledge of what politics is. People like you deep down are simmering with hate for the achievements of Somaliland.

P.S - each life is equal. No need to compare how many of your reer hebal has been killed.

Bro you are taking this way to serious and I suggest you just take a break. You have spent so much time lying about who you are, so that you would look like someone who supported NW Somalia that wasn't from the dominant family. It seems more and more people on here that hail from there are continuously lying. I commend you for coming forward with the truth and won't bring it up again. However, I suggest threating people on here whether you are serious or not is going a bit too far. You need to take some time off and chill.

juma-nne   

Seems Duke and his Army are overdoing the hype. Saaxibayaal it is not a strange thing violent demonstration happens even in the most developed western world. Remeber the Rodney King riots in Los angeles and many others.

Thankful   

No actually people protesting at parliament and the troops opening fire with live bullets don't happen in the most develop countries, democracies may fight over election results. But not whether they will have them or not, democracies do not postpone elections indefinitely either. This is just revealing the facade that NW Somalia enclave really is.

juma-nne   

Urban riots in 1966 by angry and frustrated Blacks did not compare to the magnitude of the Watts riot a year earlier, but violence spread to more cities, 43 for the year, including Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Dayton, St. Louis, Brooklyn, Cleveland, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. By the end of the summer, 7 persons were dead, over 400 injured, 3,000 arrested; property damage was estimated at over $5 million

This was one riot that caused more than what you and company are hyping here.

Liibaan   

I guess Riyaale should follow the good example set by countless number of leaders who stepped down and resigned peacefully and or left the office democratically when their term ended like Clinton, Bush senior and junior, Paul Martin, Mohamed Hashi and Cadde Muuse of Puntland , and as well C. Yuusef, even the dictator musharaf of pakistan stepped down

The best example is our own first president of Somalia Aden Abdullah Osman, the founder and the father of modern Somali Republic

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Two men died in Galkacyu in the past year. Three civilians got killed in Hargaysa today, four civilians were butchered in Gebelay a few weeks back. Adeer I know you came out of the closet but lets be realistic today.

Since you're on that topic. How many were killed is Bosaso during the clan war couple months/weeks ago

N.O.R.F   

Allah Yarxamhum. Sad day in Hargaisa and a sad day for SL.

Maybe this will wake up a few people as to Riyaale's intentions to unsettle SL and introduce marshal law.

RedSea   

Sad day for everything Somaliland stood for. Dont mess with Hargeisa as history attests to it. This is the final drop out the straw. Riyaale is goner.

Abwaan   

Xaggee lagu arkay Dad Soomaali dhiiggood ku farxaya...bahasha qabyaaladda iyo nacaybku dad badan waa la fogaatey...Ilaahoow nabad iyo nasteexo ugu deeq walaalaha Waqooyi Galbeed!