Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Dead and wounded outside Parliament in Hargeysa NW Somalia

^^Nobody is trying to be united with you. I'll quote Faisal famous words if I have to as well.

Good job to Riyaale? After the whole LA take over? Like I said...Riyaale is your biggest problem not ours.

Thankful   

How did Riyaale take it over? The last time he ever went he was almost killed and ran away never to return. They sing songs about how he didn't put up a fight. He has never once returned to the city once.

^^We'll act as if Riyaale had nothing to do with the October 2007 invasion. Dude doesn't have to be there physically. His calling the shots right? He took over Dalmar hometown...Just take the L and keep it moving. And Dalmar is typing his life away on SOL, and can't really do anything to Riyaale. Again...Riyaale= your people #1 enemy.

^^^

AO, you disrespect your family honor with this little tirade on SOL - be respectful of life at this time of mourning in Hargaysa and use your energy wisely. Do not attempt to cover your sorrow with anger. Cry and wail it out and then move forward as a guardian of your enclave's cause. :cool:

While the Garowe Boys are too busy point scoring. No true Somali person would celebrate the sad incident which occurred today. Political pointing scoring is one thing but death and destruction are quite another.

What Somalilander would celebrate the shelling of innocent people everyday in Mogidishu or the constant problems in Galkacyo.

^^^Two men died in Galkacyu in the past year. Three civilians got killed in Hargaysa today, four civilians were butchered in Gebelay a few weeks back. Adeer I know you came out of the closet but lets be realistic today.

Liibaan   

AO,

Since you posted in this forum more than me, the harsh truth is africaown is the one who spents his life and all time here in SOL, chasing imaginary garowe boys in the net , I am just visitor for now

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

I'll quote Faisal famous words if I have to as well.

You can use the infamous words of the fool & the mentally retarded Waraabe, it just makes you weaker for saying trash words, I do not care really

Laascaanood will free very soon, worry about your traitor and your enemy #1 the spy agent Mr. Riyaale for single handedly destroying clan faction of somali-diid/qatland

Read what somalidiid-landers think about Dictator and Big Brother Riyaale

ATT: All sources are from somali-diidland websites

1. - CIIDAMADA ILAALADDA MADAXTOOYADA OO SHACABKII RASAAS NOOL LA DHACAY IYO XILDHIBAANO LA GARAACAY

2. - kulmiye.org : The best way forward for Somaliland is to unshackle itself from the yoke of dictatorship and liberate itself from the clutches of the re-born old tyrannical regime.

3.- Somaliland.Org: Riyaale ku bedeshay Ciidamo Gaar u ah oo qoyskiisa iyo kuwa uu keenay Mr Xaabsade dhawaan.

4.- SOOYAAL.COM: XASUUQ KII UGU XUUMA OO KA SOCDA MAGAALADA HARGAYSA

Waqtikan oo lagu jiro bisha barakaysan ee ramadaan ayaa ciidanka daahir riyaale iyo xisbiga udub ay go,aansadeen inay xasuuqaan shacbiga somaliland.

Waxaan xasuustaa mar uu magaalada hargaysa ka talin jiray nin la odhan jiray maxamed xaashi gaani oo haystay ciidanka 26.

ayaa mudaharaad ka dhacay suuqa dhaxe ee hargaysa ka dibna waxa lagu war galiyay gaani in arday fara badan mudaharaad wado.

gaani wuxuu yidhi adeer waa bil ramadaan waana la sooman yahay marka wax ciidana uma tagi karaan ardayda cabanaysa

waxa gaani ka xishooday ayaa maanta riyaale moodayaa sharaf, alayle dadku kala sharaf badan kalana aqoon badan kalana mudakarsan.

5.- Somaliland.Org: Riyale is not a dictator! Please don’t call him what he is not! The guy is an enemy, pure and simple! Take him as an enemy!

6.- Somaliland.Org : Riyaale and His Thugs Resort to Violence Out of Desperation and Cowardly Act

Jaaliyadda S/land ee Minnesota oo ku Baaqday in ciidanku la Wareegaan talada dalka

7. - Harowo.com: Somaliland On The Brink of Imminent Collapse

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Two men died in Galkacyu in the past year. Three civilians got killed in Hargaysa today, four civilians were butchered in Gebelay a few weeks back. Adeer I know you came out of the closet but lets be realistic today.

My machete is been grinding for people like you. I will cut your head open then and spit on your brain. I don’t talk politics with someone who has no knowledge of what politics is. People like you deep down are simmering with hate for the achievements of Somaliland.

P.S - each life is equal. No need to compare how many of your reer hebal has been killed.

Young man yes. All talk and No action.. possibly.

Is Duke politically inept... absolutely

I don't support udub, Kulmiye or Ucid. I support Somaliland and ultimately the SNM will take control of the issue and for once and for all ensure ever-lasting peace. I am not too worried but there is no way somalilanders will turn against each other like other somalis have done so in the pass.

^^^Adeer the SNM does not exist, they have been Mugged by Riyaale a former NSS comander. Riyaale got rich while the SNM vetrans are poor beggers in Hargaysa.

Again for a man who used to pretend to be from another clan you do act big. :D

Liibaan   

kulmiye is snm 2.0, and as always it is a tribal/rebel gang faction that wants to start a third civil in somalia

snm 2.0 is led by Siilaanyo a notorious 76 years old warlord since 1980s, and this criminal still wants to start civil wars as he accustomed to in the past, all because of a thirsty for power that he will never that gain

Siilaanyo is fully responsible of numerous civil wars in Somalia that took place in 1988,1995,1996, and currently the mess in Hargeisa.

Northwest somalia needs fresh face like Obama who will unite all somali people of all regions. And who is not qabiilist like Siilaanyo who wants today to divide somali people of Hargeisa, after he divided somali people in all somalia

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

kulmiye is snm 2.0, and as always it is a tribal/rebel gang faction that wants to start a third civil in somalia

Third civil war?

its often this complete lack of the recognition of history that clouds peoples judgement.

juma-nne   

Wallee ninkan Dalmar caadi maaha . war odeygii Siilanyo ayaiy kaga dhegataye maxaa laga siiyaa?. Be carefull though odeyga could be your adeer according to some somali myths :D:D