Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Dead and wounded outside Parliament in Hargeysa NW Somalia

Fabregas   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^ I pay no mind to you. Cause to me you're not that important. .

The mighty mighty "Garow rangers" and

"others" talking about Somaliland does seem very important to you. In fact, it is important enough to make it seem like your entire purpose on this forum( to defend SL against phantom Garowe boys). If you're not bothered about what Mr Dalmar and " other people" think why are you getting so emotional everytime? Man there this freedom of speech on this forum. lol

( ilahey ha u naxaristo those people)

Liibaan   

Africa own,

If you cannot stop crying, sorry I cannot help you

Lets if there another person in SOL, who knows how to stop baby's crying?

Mr. Somalia,

I didn't know that Africaown is girl!

^^ You're not of my people. Don't worry about "Shanroon's" cause. I wasn't worried about your dead ministers.

You went to far bro. take it easy and let the deceased minister lay in peace. those who were killed or injured today in hargeys is not something to mag around. they are human beeing and may alaah for give their sins. Bro don't let you unger take over you.

Admin, pls for the respect of the deceased minister would you edit the unger replay from our brother AfricaOwn!

Liibaan   

Freedom of speech is an alien term in Riyaale's dictatorship of somali-diidland, people cannot express their oppinions because of fear, Big Brother dictator Riyaale is watching

Even the parliament cannot meet or say anything that might offend the ruling junta led by former NSS officer Riyaale, the deputy speaker Samaale was tortured by the police, and another MP Ahmed Nacnac his hand was broken

So africaown has no clue of what is freedom of speech

^^ Again brother...Riyaale made your whole family line pack up from LA and made them refugees at another land. If you ask me Riyaale burned you like no other.

Liibaan   

^^ LA is mine... I'll forever remind you that. Please believe that.

And you keep in mind that the whole world is with Somalia and people of Somalia determination to keep their country united, the international community respects the territorial integrity of Somalia, Northwest Somalia is an integral part of United Somalia

The all the 200 countries in the world rejected to recognize the existence of somali-diidland for the last 19 years, and it will be so forever, that is why the clan-faction is crumbling today, because clan-state is unwanted in the 21 century, the modern era of globalization known as "Global VILLAGE"

^^ What's wrong with saying "I wasn't worried about the dead minister"? Who was he to me? A lot of people die everyday.

^^^ bro did you forget it is month of Ramadan.

all i am saying is, both off you please respect the dead.

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

quote: ^^ LA is mine... I'll forever remind you that. Please believe that.

And you keep in mind that the whole world is with Somalia and people of Somalia determination to keep their country united

The all the 200 countries in the world rejected to recognize the existence of somali-diidland for the last 19 years, and it will be so forever, that is why the clan-faction is crumbling today, because clan-state is unwanted in the 21 century, the modern era of globalization known as "Global VILLAGE"

AfricaOwn

As well, You're not of our people.

Who are these Somalis fighting to keep all Somalis united? Remember we are of different people.

You love to see our "clan state" crumble. I knew you.....will use these death that occured today as a political weapon. I'll pray to Allah swt to keep us apart.

Liibaan   

Congratulations Riyaale burned somali-diidland alive, destroyed the dreams of secessionists "recognition", exposed their lies of democracy, when it is dictatorship

The fact that all Somalis know is that NSS the former Siyaad Barre Spy doesn't believe the phantom country of Somali-diidland

That is why Haabsade and many other Somalis and international community supports Riyaale

The fact that most Somali know is that NSS the former Siyaad Barre Spy doesn't the phantom country of Somali-diidland

Blame your so-called leaders Dictator Riyaale and the 76 years old Warlord Siilaanyo, and the mentally retarded Waraabe

You know very well you have a problem with the whole establishment, and it doesn't matter to you who is sitting on the chair. Don't give me that parrot sh!t about "NSS the former Siyaad Barre Spy".

Ps. I pray for your doom as well. Not shy away from saying it.

Liibaan   

Yes we care sxb who is leading the rebel faction, it is very important to keep our country united, that is why we prefer our own NSS officer over the 76 years old snm warlord Siilaanyo

Good Job to Riyaale, the bright spy agent of NSS, and rest of the members of NSS team in Hargeisa like Warancade, cirro,etc

It's best to leave the snm warlord Siilaanyo locked up in prison for life

Americans say Once Marine Always Marine, today we say Ounce NSS Always NSS - National Security Service of Somalia

Well, me too I pray the doom and the imminent collapse of snm clan-faction of somali-diidland Insha Allah, We in last 10 days of the Holy Month Ramadan and Allah the Almighty will accept our sincere prayers