CHELSEA OUT

I NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY smile.gifsmile.gif

NO COMMENT , I JUST CANT WRITE ANYTHING smile.gif

LIVERPOOL IN THE FINALS

Liverpool

ChelsicvovichKlashnikov

nuune   

PROUD NIGHT AS REDS MAKE THE FINAL

It's a proud night for Liverpool Football Club after Luis Garcia's first half goal gave them victory over Chelsea and a place in their 6th European Champions Cup Final later this month.

CHELSICK missed a final chance, gone forever, dat mourinho talkative :D:D

SoMa_InC   

In my eyes that wasnt a goal........simple..

Someone kill that ****** Slovakian referee....The punk lost us the game.

Very sad news....I am pi*ssed!!!!

I'll back for more comments on the game.

Right, it's over then. Can kick the boys off the coach and watch the news-will watch the only goal then. I heard an agonising scream very early on(Liverpool goal?) and a deathly moan right near the end(missed Chelsea opportunity?). smile.gif Someone will be in a foul mood; best keep out of his way.

For the next week.

I supported Liverpool once. For all times sake- whoopee. :D Chelsea are starting to get on my nerves. They're my new Man U and that's saying something. Eeew.

nuune   

sheha, good to c u turned down chelisck, the monoboly team.

Soma-Inc, can you repeat what u just said :D:D:D

Intel   

_41105613_robbengetty.jpg

you've got to feel sorry for the poor blokes :(

_41105261_fanpa.jpg

Whois16.gif

Bachelor   

The goal was questionable for those of us who were watching but the official might have a better look ...i suspect it passes the line..that is why the blue's didnt protest...but the game was great and i enjoyed it very much.

Viking   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

In my eyes that wasnt a goal........simple..

Someone kill that ****** Slovakian referee....The punk lost us the game.

It was going to be a penalty and a red card for Cech if the referee stopped the game. Chelsea were extremely lucky because they kept their goalie and had more than 90 minutes (86+6mins) to cancel out that goal. The fact remains that they couldn't score against Liverpool in over 180 minutes (both legs)...all credit to Liverpool players and the man who taught them all the tactics they need for a European tie, Rafa Benitez.

They better hope PSV wins the other game because playing AC Milan for 90 mins seems too much for any team this season. It's not easy to beat them...the last goal they conceded was in the group stage against Barca when Dinho scored a wonder goal with one minute remaining.

N.O.R.F   

It was going to be a penalty and a red card for Cech if the referee stopped the game. Chelsea were extremely lucky because they kept their goalie and had more than 90 minutes (86+6mins) to cancel out that goal. The fact remains that they couldn't score against Liverpool in over 180 minutes (both legs)...all credit to Liverpool players and the man who taught them all the tactics they need for a European tie, Rafa Benitez.

Right on,,,,,,

Liverpool in the Final!!!!!!! Yeeeehaaaaaaaaaa

Fantastico :D :cool: smile.gificon_razz.gif

Dudek had one save to make over 2 games, Czech made 3-4 saves and lost a goal, the best team WON!

SoMa_InC   

Where them Chelsea skinheads....Someone send that Slovakian Referee threats so that he gives up like Frisk.

Drogba, Mourinho and the ****** referee lost us the game........

Anyways there is always next season!!!

Peace

Too bad chelsea, Well done the pool. Probably the most breath taking 1-0 game I watched.

Visit this link to see whether or not the ball has crossed the line.

Luis Garcia Goal

He works hard and he knows the game.

"He is one of the best coaches, sure. He has one of the best teams, sure - but he will lose tomorrow."

Doesn't lie does he, old rafa.

Anyone watch the AC v PSV match. Absolutely heart breaking for PSV. There were minutes left befor they could be in the final but Ambrosini had other plans.