Sign in to follow this  
Afro

SOMALIS: Mentally Retarted Nation

Afro   

I am really angry with this S*T*U*P*I*D nation called Somalis, a nation without principle, humanity, and even grace. What's wrong with us? 15 years of anarchy and still no lessons learned. There is a savage famin raging in the south west, people are dying in their hundreds, and yet we are locked into an aimless war, aimless strugle for power, no body is caring about the dead.

Sorry about my rant, I am just very angry for our nation, well if we can be called a nation at all. I used to blame the warlords, but its clear that warlords can not survive without the backing of their tribes, they support their warlord no matter what he does, what kind of people is this?

The somalis abroad are even sometimes more extreme than those in somalia, they should've been the becon to lead, coz they witnessed what a peaceful society can do, but they are the ones who fan the wars and send their money to buy arms.

Its a really very estrange nation, the educated, the Jaahil, the Wadaad, the Faasiq all think the same mentality.

I am really ashamed to be a somali. honest

Originally posted by Afro:

Its a really very estrange nation, the educated, the Jaahil, the Wadaad, the Faasiq all think the same mentality.

I am really ashamed to be a somali. honest

As long as qabiil aaminsantahy, waxa ma tihid, eber, zero, no principles and no moral righteousness. We know the diagnosis of our ills. But we do not like the prognosis.

Xoogsade   

Horta kuwa Starbuckska fadhiisto waaba retarded, no question about their intellectual handicapness. I saw the other night the police seeing them to their cars arouind 9pm when I was filling my car with Gas. How shameful really.

kidd   

Afro, I am sorry u have to feel this way, but I am not ashamed to be a Somali and u shouldn't because Almighty made u one. Just accept the facts and move on, life goes on! Seeing a shrink perhaps my solve your problem, what say you?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote: I am really ashamed to be a somali.

Then I honestly feel as if you have lost respect for yourself.
Why you are saying so? It is human nature to have a value system and if your values are redundant in this cyber age and are not working for you but in fact working against you, I think there is nothing wrong to feel waxba yahay, depressed and zero until you come up with replacement…. :confused:

Xudeedi   

The rambling and ranting of conspiracy and favoritism derived from kinship ties are to many a psychological healing to their life. Is there no avoiding that many of us have found themselves in this situation? Is there no avoiding that we boast of emptiness?

There is no avoiding as long as we keep supporting the warlords. They should be held in contempt and caged in a solitary life where they have no one to contact and lead.

Our youth can transform the society by leading an example similar to the Somali Youth League who had led a campaign to hide their Qabiil other than being a Somali and who had led a campaign to be ashamed of clannish exclusiveness.

You should be related to what family you are born to in spirit and in financial support but that shouldn’t be used to advance exclusiveness, hostility, subordination, or ignorance and arrogance. What ever is built on Qabiil will collapse regardless of how long it sustains itself. History has proved that Qabiil will take you no where but only to the path that barbarians of millennia ago took, case in point HUNS tribe.

Paragon   

^^^ Lol Waa 20 million wada dameeri-dhaan-raacdey ah. Ismadhaanto iyo dhasheed ayaanu nahay sxbyaal. A mass of laxo, macaac :D

Arawella   

You are wrong Zafir! Somalis are no different than other people. We do not think alike, nor act alike, we are individuals with an independent will. We differ in our values and principles hence stop generalising!

Those warlords whom you have mentioned and whom I, too, believe are a menace are ONLY a minority. In addition, today’s most independent countries have all had their turbulences. Somalia is youthful country, recently gained independence and I believe firmly with time and investments both in resources and leadership we will surmount our problems.

Afro   

Lets face the reality guys, we Somalis (including me unfortunetly) have the mental age of a child, OK tell me a nation who was without a government for 15 years, Lebanon? Afgahanistan? Ruwanda, Sudan? the fact is all these nations and many more had wars. BUT the difference between them and us is while there were wars in their countries there was a system of law and order functioning, there was a ray of hope in the darkness. But us no hope no future no nothing. how long do we have to wait???? I always used to be optimist but God forbid I think the future is bleak, just think about the millions of young men back home who were born post 1991, the only thing they witnessed in the last 15 years is distruction, and anarchy, and the wrost scienario is that they will be the future leaders, The future Qanyares, Yaloxow's, Yeey, M.Dheere, Sh.D.aweys, and so on. So what do you expect? I hope you guess.

Miskiin

Salaan...

Calling a people that is 20 or more million people doqon, nac.as, dabaal, dhaadhaan.

Ma'ogi see wax idinka noqotay.

Please learn the difference between Quantity, and Quality, 20 million of useless, aimles, confused people. There is a wisdom quote which says "an ***** is the one who doesn't learn from his mistakes" Did we learn from 15 years of repeated disasters, NO, So we are the winners of the world's Oscar nomination for idiotry.

ElPunto   

Anyone who has seen the record of African governments over the last 50 yrs should have no desire to have one in place.

If you have doubts about that with regard to Somalia, just check this out:

http://www.peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf

or html:

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:liWFRyRxehkJ:www.peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf+better+off+stateless&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1

the future is bleak

N why is dat bro. Walaal, we should move from all useless ranting to actually do something. The warlords deserve a praise for there are men who will do anything to get what they want. The masses whether Here or in Somalia just complain.

Saaxib....My guess is that you just want things handed to you. You gotta work for it.