Sign in to follow this  
me

Asamara crew's position

me   

Asamara crew's position

1. We fought the hardest and spilled our blood.

2. Without us the Ethiopians would be still in Somalia

3. The enemies of Somalia are using the Jabuuti process to weaken the resistance.

4. The enemies of Somalia want to use the Sharif to fight the liberators of Somalia.

5. We will not allow other countries to tell us how we should organize our society and government.

6. We fought against Cabdulahi Yusuf a Xabash puppet and we will fight the Sharif because he represents the same thing to us.

7. We will continue our fight for total liberation.

8. Freedom or death.

me   

What do you think of the position taken up by the Asmara crew? are they right/wrong to claim those points?

You make it sound like a one man's position.

the groups who control 3/4ths of southern somalia have the same view.

You forgot to add in lagu dhaqmo shareecada islaamka oo ahaa wixii dagaalka loo galay, and also the 4.5 idea.

Mr. Me all the points you have listed are correct (reads as if you dont blv them)

call them what you will Asmara crew or al-shabaab they have the same position and ideals that they had 2 years ago .. doesnt make an iota of difference whether the occupant of the chair is sharif or ina yusuf .. (lets you get that kind of consistency from any other player including sh. sharif)

The only one who has continuously shifted positions oo maalin weliba waji cusub la soo baxo .. is none other than our very own 'moderate muslim' sharif.

It is amazing Aweys would utter such thing while living in Isaias Afewerki's crib. Asmara group didn't liberate Somalia, but I doubt they could show their faces in place like Kismayo or Baydhabo.

Nin Ilaah yaqaan oo sharciga, ku isticmaalaaya

Ashahaado loo qoray nimaan kala allaaweynin

Oo aan ankirahayn xaq waa la oggolaadaaye

Nin salaadda awqaadda faral, u addimoonaaya

Oo dagada oofinahayoo ugubka dhiibaaya

Oo aan afurin soonku waa bilaha iideede

Aduunyadiyo xoolaha ninkii aragti dhiibaaya

Oo inuu ohey yiraa ka istixyoonaaya

Oo aan bakhaylnimo abkiis, lagu ishaareynin

Nimaan diinta aafo u geleyn, aakhiruu sebanka

Oo aan amxaarada sidii, obo u yaacaynin

Oon gaalka ooradu ku taal, u askaraynaynin

Nimaan abuurka Soomaaliyeed, ka anfi taageynin

Oo aan ajuurada kufriga, ugu adeegeynin

Oo aan ardiga beesadeed, u ashtakooneynin

Nin jahaad ohoominahayoo, ubax loo saaray

Ingiriiska eygaa ninkii, ugu uneexaaya

Oo libin ajri leh soo heloo or iyo geeraar leh

Nimanyahow aqoonxumadu, waa ardaalnimo e

Asaraar ma fiicnee runbaa lagu arooraaye

Ninkii aynigaa lagu yaqaan aw islaan ma aha?

Coloow   

Asmara group is irrelevant;

So is the Djibouti process.

What matters in terms of power leverage is what is happening in Somalia.

Meiji   

Maamulka gudaha ee GMIS shir ay isugu yimadeen oo looga hadlay natiijadii ka soo baxday doorashadii ka dhacday dalka Jabuuti taasoo lagu doortay madax weyne Sh. Shariif Sheekh Axmed dood iyo falanqeyn dheer ka dib waxaa ka soo baxay qodobadaan soo socda:

1. Waxaan soo dhaweyneynaa natiijada ka soo baxday shirkii Jabuuti oo loogu doortay Sh. Shariif Sheekh Axmed Madaxweynaha Somaliya. waxaanna hubnaa iney lagama maarmaantahay dalku inuu yeesho dowlad cadaalad ah soona celisa nidaamka iyo kala danbeynta si waafaqsan shareecada islaamka.

2.Waxaan ku baaqeynaa in Madaxweynuhu uu fuliyo balan qaadkii ahaa hirgali nta shareecada islaamka, waxaana aaminsanahay in xalka kaliya ee umadda soomaliyeed u baahantahay uu yahay ku dhaqanka shareecada islaamka.

3.Dhameystirka arimaha dib u hishiisiinta kaa soo laga bilaabayo xoogaga muqaawamada dhexdooda si waafaqasan shareecada islaamka ayna tanaasul iyo walaalnimana ku jirto.

4. Waxaan ku baaqeynaa in la sameeyo ciidamo qaran iyadoo laga bilaabayo muqaawamada halganka dheer la gashay cadawga umadda soomaliyeed si looga maarmo keenidda ciidamo shisheeye iyo kuwa joogaba, waxaanna cod dheer ku leenahay fara galin shisheeye xal uma keeni karto dalka soomaliaya horeyna waan u soo aragnay.

5.Ugu danbeyn waxaan baaq u soo jeedineynaa dhammaan shacabka soomali yeed qeybahiisa kala duwan sida mujaahidiinta, culimada, odayaasha dhaqanka, aqoonyahanada, ganacsatada iney kawada shaqeeyaan midnimada, nabadda iyo hirgalinta sharecada islaamka, kana faa'iideystaan fursadda ka dhalatay shirki Jabuuti.

الله أكبر ولله الحمد

Madax maamulka gudaha ee GMIS

Sheekh C/qaadir Cali Cumar

A/cawaale

Halgan.net

-------------------------

Is Sheekh C/Qaadir Cali Cumar on the side of Asmara or Jabuti or independent?

I am really confused at these war-wadaado...too many names and splintergroups. Reminds me of the many splinter jabhado and the many names.

me   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

It is amazing Aweys would utter such thing while living in Isaias Afewerki's crib. Asmara group didn't liberate Somalia, but I doubt they could show their faces in place like Kismayo or Baydhabo.

Who do you think liberated Somalia? and is Somalia free today? are we free to choose our own path?

NGONGE   

1. We fought the hardest and spilled our blood.

From Asmara?

2. Without us the Ethiopians would be still in Somalia

Are you really falling for that nonsense? The Ethiopians left for political reasons not because a few kids bombed them here and there.

3. The enemies of Somalia are using the Jabuuti process to weaken the resistance.

Possibly.

4. The enemies of Somalia want to use the Sharif to fight the liberators of Somalia.

Possibly.

5. We will not allow other countries to tell us how we should organize our society and government.

Empty talk from people sitting in hotels elsewhere.

6. We fought against Cabdulahi Yusuf a Xabash puppet and we will fight the Sharif because he represents the same thing to us.

Depends on how the qabiil politics pan out. ;)

7. We will continue our fight for total liberation.

Empty talk.

8. Freedom or death.

Stuff and nonsense.

I don't think that you can say that Asmara fought the hardest but i do think that they were part of the resistance.

Yes, without the Jihad, the Ethiopians would still be in Somalia and Allah knows best.

Djibouti and more specifically, Sharif, are being used by the Enemies against Islam and the establishment of peace and Sharia Justice in Somalia.

One of the biggest problems with Asmara's crew is in the name. "Asmara" It is difficult to say that we won't allow outside countries to influence internal politics when the leadership is being supported by an outside country. And everyone must know that Asmara(Eritrea) is not supportive of Somalia or the Somali people or Islam, but are just trying to hurt their enemy Ethiopia.

Sharif is just another face to the same government that he himself used to oppose and fight.

The goal is to rule by the Shariah and being peace and justice to Somalia.

Victory or martyrdom.