Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Hotel parades foreign fighter corpse, PICS

Haatu   

it's all good that they killed these men (innaa lillaahi wanni ilayhi raajicuun we have to say this because after all they were still muslim), but there is no need to parade their dead bodies. It's disturbing if you know what i mean. Saying they killed them is enough and it doesn't matter if the khawaarij deny it because it won't bring them back. simple. ;)

sool_boy   

He could be reerxamar , whats the proof that he is ajnabi fighter , do they have any ID or passport...that man could be somali brawani or reerxamar.

Thankful   

I believe they mean he is a Somalia that came from the west to fight. Maybe that's what they mean by foreign fighter.

link

Minneapolis Somali man killed in homeland

By ALLIE SHAH, Star Tribune

Last update: July 11, 2009 - 4:41 PM

Print this story

E-mail this story

Save to del.icio.us

Yet another Minneapolis Somali man is reported to have died in his homeland, bringing a fresh wave of grief and fear to the Twin Cities Somali community.

Jamal Bana, 20, a former Minneapolis college student, was shot in the temple, according to sources who have talked to his family members. It was unclear what day he died or why he was killed.

FBI officials said Saturday they could not confirm the news. Bana's family could not be reached for immediate comment.

Bana was among a group of Somali-American men from Minneapolis who abruptly left their homes last November for their native Somalia.

Federal authorities have been investigating the possible connection between terrorist groups and the disappearances of as many as 20 young Somali men in the Twin Cities since last fall, when Shirwa Ahmed, a 26-year-old college student from Minneapolis, apparently blew himself up in Somalia in a coordinated attack that killed up to 30 people.

A second youth, Burhan Hassan, turned up dead in Somalia this spring. He, too, was shot in the head.

No they said that he was an Afghan. I havent seen a single proof of these foreign fighters they talk about yet.

So far its been a big cry wolf thing to drum up mo money for the greedy morons!

Thankful   

The Somali source can't always be trusted so forget this afghan stuff, the picture will be the big key as this story develops. I believe the link I showed and the picture are together.

This homie is a college kid from MN...his family knows about his death and is already mourning for him. This is not a new story. This information has been available since yesterday.