Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Demonstrate agains Riyaale in UK

Qudhac   

yasmine

If i were you i wouldnt waste too much energy on these people, these people only cry somalinimo when they are down, then they cry SOMALIYEEY as if somalinimo was born yesterday, or as if the concept of somalinimo was invented by them and their old political cronies, we have seen and heard their empty rhetorics their constant drum beats thats seems only to come when it suits their own ends.

its been clear for while now there are certain people who can never stand up on their own two legs withough trying to use hook onto someone else to get up, but today there is no hook that was there yesterday, its suvival of the fittest and its clear some people are swimming in the mud.

...and suprise suprise the tired cry of somalinimo echoes again, like a cloak to hide an ugly truth, a truth that we have known for while now.

those who yearn for some old gone political heydays seems to have lost the cold daylight of reality in their adventures of nolstagic day dreams.

Originally posted by ABU-AMMAR:

Sooyaal, Its up to you if you have fallen for the secesionist line however Riyaale and his crew are misleading the people of the north west THEY where part of those who killed and maimed the people of the north west and yet southerners are blamed collectively.

Riyaale and his group are using the dead victims of the war to further their own ends. This is what I am against. Somaliland has no right under any law to secede thats why it has not been recognised thus far.

We will stress the facts yes there where victims in the north west under Siyad, yes there was clan baised under Siyad and even before but no it was not the "south" but the system in which the leaders some are dancing to took part in.

So Sooyaal be consistent, if you like Somalinimo then you cant like the Somaliland phantom Republic. And not everyone in former British Somaliland are for secession, ask Professor's Samatar, ask Galayr ask Kallun as k Gallib or Buba ask the people in Las Ano and have a referendum with the UN present but hey little old Sooyaal knows better right?

We will have our say trust me thats a promise

Save Somali unity

Abu amar or SNW

the question is not who killed whom or the justification for somaliland's breakaway but its question of choice. i belief somalinimo or somaliwayn only where people want to leave by their choice not force or intidation. somaliland people say in a loud and clear THEY DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF UNITED SOMALIA so is it Abu Amar or likes who can say to them NO. if so would they listen to you sxb. Never again we put unoin of two people who don't want to live together as one. International laws are written by people and changed or modified by people. its not upto us what internatioal community does about somaliland's recognition we have our problems that closer to home. the people you mentioned -prof and politicions- are people who have their motives and private agends and nothing to the wider interest of somali people.

BN   

Rahima,

A few kids on here dont represent their own tribe's diverse opinions let alone the whole of the former British colony of Somaliland.

The modern Somaliland(post 1991) consists of the Hargeisa, Berbera, and Burco triangle.

If they want to really seperate, I doubt too many people will shed a tear. But I think the majority care about peace and want to lead a decent life.

I doubt too many care about where the politician who is stealing their money comes from(whether Northwest or South).

But you should learn that the majority of people in Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn regions have chosen to be part of Somalia and have joined Puntland State. And the people in Awdal region want to continue to be part of Somalia as well.

BN

Rokko   

Many innocent Southern brothers and sisters like Soyaal, CheGuevera and Rahima make the mistake on the issue of Somaliland and those who are against it.

Listen, if Togdheer, W.Galbeed, Sanaag Galbeed, Sahil and even Awdal want to form a country ... so be it. We will not start a war to stop them. Even though we wish to see a united Somalia, People of Somaliland should be given the freedom to decide their own political future na'mean. They are Somalis, they should live free from any genocide or attack from the rest of Somalis na'mean.

however my question to all of ya is

If Somaliland is allowed to secede from Somalia, why aren't Sool, Sanaag-Bari and Cayn allowed to secede from the old colonial border and stay part of Somalia?

It doesn't make sense. As everyone can see Somaliland's claim to SS&H is all about tribal power and trying to dominate old tribal foes. This old tribal rivalry goes back to centuries. That is the truth. Waxba yaan been la isu sheegin.

Qudhac   

Mob

That issue has been done long time ago when all concern in sool and sanaag bari along with all the other inhabitans of somaliland was asked and they decided to break from the union, now this agreement cannot just be broken by few greedy individuals who work for their own gready self , and use qabiil to go fishing, no my friend somaliland was not invented by this qabiil certain people get obsessed with but by all, and it wont be stopped for anyone.

Sahal...Saxiib, we can all agree that no qabiil in the south wants to secede from Somali proper.Obviously there are issues to be solved,but I doubt any Southerner would want to farther divide the country.

As for the matter of SSH, that depends on what the tribes inhabiting SSH decide.Despite what many believe,neither Hargeysa nor Mogadisho/Garowe can impose their will on SSH people. The final decision will be theirs only, and everyone will have to accept it.

Mob...Saaxib, Iam well aware of Qabiil politics. N If thats what SLand would engage, and they will be in a rude awakening. The Somali civil war was awkful,but one thing it taught us all is that no one qabiil can impose their will on the rest of Somalis. Whether they are part of Sland or Somalia, one thing is certian people of SSH will not be second citizens in their own lands.

Mobb Deep, you got it all wrong. Sool is not only populated by a certain clan. Whether you like it or not that's the fact. If people start mentioning clans, we will never reach anywhere. We'll just end up like the RRA and SNF fighting over Bardheere. If you want to reduce Somaliland to tribe, its not Somaliland that is a tribe oriented entity, its you who can only read things through a tribal spectrum. Its an open Secret that the top 3 position in Government, namely the Executive, the Legislature, and the Judciary are not in the hands of the tribe, you, MMA, BN, Guraad, Sophist, Sammurria, and who ever else associate Somaliland with. I'm sorry but that's just the facts. This reality is what people are starting to understand. Xasan maxamuud Dhilood the Former Minister for Puntland realized this. Why else would he go from a position of power and secured income, to be just another ordinary citizen in Somaliland. Mobb Deep, its all in your head this tribal buharara you allege to, and its only you who wants to keep it alive, when every one else wants a state that can give them hope for the future. smile.gifsmile.gif

Salaan...

Its an open Secret that the top 3 position in Government, namely the Executive, the Legislature, and the Judciary are not in the hands of the tribe, you, MMA, BN, Guraad, Sophist, Sammurria, and who ever else associate Somaliland with.

Saaxiib, maxaa iga rabtaa aniga nin yahoow? Aniga qabiil malihi saaxiib, iga dhaaf qabiil nooh. :cool:

Soomaalinimo igu wac. Mise maalintaa soo ogaatay the qabiil of the "old man" bas yaah, maalin iyo habeen from now every of my topics would be viewed from qabliilist angle miyaa??? :D:D

Ga iga siiso waraa. Top positions Soomaali dhan adiga iyo xulufadaa ha qaataan, kuleel iyo qaboob midna ma igu heyso.

P.S.: If you didn't know, the prime minister in the country I reside is called Paul Martin and as far as I know the TOP three positions are all occupied by white Caucasian figures. Marka ii sheeg sidaa cadaankaan ugu soo dajin lahaa jaraanjartaas ee isku camireen ee saaran yihiin. :D:D

Macsalaama.

MMM,

I already told you in the other thread, you base your analysis on what some one has told you. You need to a lot more reading, a little less "Qaldaan" jokes, a lot more soul searching and a little less denial. Don't make me get you the post in which you said Somaliland equal clan X. smile.gifsmile.gif

As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a thing against your tribe. Just because you think along tribal lines, doesn't mean every one else does. Its sad, but that's the truth. I only stated the fact that Timacade, the modern day Somali anti-tribalist denounced the tragedy the Somalis faced after conolizatoin ended. Instead of real progress and emancipation, we got individuals that behaved like their colonial masters that left. I am speaking about an era, in which your father was a paramount figure. Don't change try to discredit it with clan. smile.gifsmile.gif

THEY DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF UNITED SOMALIA

Sooyaal who are they and how do you know their choice?

If any clan can break up have you thought of the consequences this will have?

Sooyaal and Horn and all the others so called nationalist why so quite, is it not your flag people bur? Is it not your people that are deported from their land is it not your country and its history thats being defamed?

For me on the contrary its about RIYAALE we will oppose RIYAALE and this group of thugs from destroying the Somali nation.

Rahima, sis there are no internationally recognised borders within the Somali republic, that border was created in 1943 and died in 1960 so whats so sacred about it?

Or are the Colonials our true blue print to nationhood? What about 1960-91 ? do we forget that all?

And do you believe that Somali people have real differences that we need new countries?

Somalilanders

Remember the late Egal's visit to Washington what happened then nothing and what will happen now nothing. However Somaliland's propoganda should be met head on and it will.

Now we know there is no 30,000 troops and military of any kinds its time to finish this other myth of Britian will recignise us. And for this group to come to the table, its time to end this slow death of our own people.

Peace and Long live Somalia

Baaq Mudaaharaad lagu muujinayo ka soo horjeedka gooni u goosiga Somaliland

Baaq Mudaaharaad lagu muujinayo ka soo horjeedka gooni u goosiga Somaliland

Waxa dhamaan loogu baaqayaa dadweynaha Somaaliyeed ee jecel midnimada iyo wada jirka ummada Soomaaliyeed in ay u diyaargaroobaan mudaaharaad balaadhan oo dhan ka ah gooni u goosadka, xiliga uu Daahir Riyaale soo gaadho magaaladda London.

Walaalayaal waa in aynu muujinaa in aan ummada Sooomaaliyeed raali ka ahayn kala go'.

Waxa mar labaad loogu baaqayaa dadweynaha Somaliyeed in ay u diyaargaroobaan mudaaharaadkan balaadhan.

aynu muujino dareenkeena.

Allaa Mahad leh.

hanad muuse

dhoobir@yahoo.com

Qudhac   

Hey stop crying and wasting our time just bring what you got cos trus me we will.

Abaabulka Sheffield ee soo dhawaynta

Madaxwaynaha Somaliland

Waxaa beryahan danbe aad isu abbaabulaayey shirar is dabajoogana isugu immanayey maalmahii u danbeeyey jaaliyada reer somaliland ee degan magaalada sheffield ee yorkshire.

Waxa ay sameeyey gudiyo fara badan oo ay ka mid yahiin gudida abaabulka , gudida dhaqaalaha, gudida sawiro ama boodhadh samaynta iwm.

Dadkaasi waxay aad ugu dadaalayeen sidii ay ugu hir geli lahayd qabanqaabadasi iyo munaasabadaas soo dhawaynta madaxwaynaha iyo damaashaadka London laysugu imanaayo.

Dhamaan magaalooyinka ku yaala wadankan Britain iyo wadamada ku dhaw dhaw ee Europe ayaa beryahan ku hawlanaa sidii ay uga midha dhalin lahaayeen arrintaas

Waxa aad moodaa inay dadku leeyahiin ma sugi karno immaatinka madaxwaynaha ee waxaanu sii tegaynaaba London waxaanay ku dadaalayaan sidii ay suurto gelin lahaa una dhabayn lahaayeen hamigoodii dheeraa ee ay ku doonayeen sidii ay dalkoodii hooyo ictiraaf ugu heli lahaayeen oo aad maanta moodo inuu soo geba geboobay qarkana uu soo saaranyahay ictiraafkii ay mudada dheer kuy hawlanaayeen

Mahad allah leh

Sharaf Maxamed baa leh

Guul iyo gobonimo somaliland baa leh

Abdi Alim

Sheffield UK

www.qaranews.com

Qudhac   

SIDEE LOO ABAABULAY WAFTIGA SOO DHAWAYNTA MADAXWEYNAHA EE CARIGA INGIRIISKA

Abaabulka soo dhawaynta waftiga uu Madaxweyne Riyaale uu horkacyo ayaa

dhamaan magaalonyinka dalka Ingiriisku kakoobanyahay laga wadaa taas oo ay

magaalo kasta ay soo agaasimayaan sidii ay usoo dhawaynlahayeen Madaxweynaha

iyo waftiga, iyadoo lagu guddo jiro habkii qaybtooda uga

qaadanlahayeen soo dhawaynta, taas oo ku imanayaa maagaalonyinka badankoodu

dhawr basas.magaaloyinka sidaa xooga leh hawsha looga wada waxaa kamida

Birmingham, Cardiff, Bristol, Leicster, Shefield.

Shucuurta dadka muuqata ayaa ah mid aad himiloodu usarayso taas oo aad

kadareemyso wajiyada sida farxadda ee ay ujecelyihiin inay soo dhaweeyaan

madaxweynahooga. “markaad qiimeyso shucuurta dadka kamuuqata ayaa waxaad

daraymaysaa maalintii xornimadda ay qaadatay Somaliland” waxaana hadalka igu

yidhi nin waayeela.

Waxaad arkaysaa dadka udiyaara inay soo dhawaynayaa waftiga oo afkaartooda

taageeridda Xisibiyada oo ay kukuladuwanyihiin, haddana wada shaqaynayaa oo

gacmaha is haysta iyagoo muhiimada siinaya qaranimadda Somaliland.

Waxaad aad uga dareemaysaa goobaha laysagu yimaado jawiga soo dhawaynta

waftiga ee kamuuqada iyagoo aad loo lahadalhayo sidii kaalin buuxda looga

qaadanlahaa soo dhawaynta.

London ayaa iyaduna ah Xarunta uu Waftigu uu Madaxweynahu horkacayo uu

kusoo degayo waxaana kasocda abaabul xoog leh oo ay wadaan dhaaman qaybaha

bulshada kakoobantay ha’ugu horeeyaan ururada reer Somaliland ee kajira

dalka Ingiriiska , waxaana lasamayay guddi oo ah guddiga qabanqaabada soo

dhawynta, haddaba mar aan khadka telefoonka kulaxiidhay guddiga

ayaawaxay warbixin kooban iishegeen siday udhacayso hawshu Waxayna

yidhaahdeen sidan:

17 March 2004 waxaa dhacayaa mudaharaad weyn oo ka dhici doonaa

Whitehall, Central London SW1 Wakhtigaas oo ku began saacada uu Mudane

Madaxweynahu ka jeedinayo khudbad taariikhi ah baarlamaanka Ingriiska (House

of Commons).

1. waxaa kaloo dhici doono habeen casho sharafa oo aanu ugu talagalnay

waftiga madaxweynaha iyo Mudanayasha aqalka Barlamaanka Ingiriiska.

waxkaloo dhici doona xaflad balaadhan uu waftiga madaxweynuhu lakulmi

doonaan shacbiga reer Somaliland. Wakhtiyada iyo meelaha ay kadhici doonan

wali lamasoo saarin.

Mar aan wax kaweydiiynay qaabka mudaharaadka uu dhacayo 17 March 2004 iyo

boodhadhka ay dadku qaadandoonaan waxa kuqoran, waxay iigu jawaabeen sida

tan “ Mudaharaadku waa mid shacbiga reer Somaliland kumuujinayaan gooni

isutaaga Somaliland taas oo ay kumuujinayaan in Caalamku ictiraafo

karaabaan, taas oo ay usoo bandhigayaan caalamka heerka maanta ay Somaliland

gaadhay, boodhadhka aanu diyaarinay waxaa kuqoran weedhahan.

SOMALILAND DEMOCRACY,

SUPPORT SOMALILAND

RECOGNIZE SOMALILAND,

SOMALILAND DESERVES RECOGNITION

PROMOTE PEACE,

PROMOTE SOMALILAND

RECOGNITION NOT REPRETION

14 YEARS PEACE STABILITY

YES TO SOMALILAND

NO TO SOMALIA

WECOME SOMALILAND GOVERNMENT TO UK

WHERE IS OUR PEACE DECEDENT ????????????

Waxayna Guddigu boorinayaan una soo jeedinayaan jaaliyada reer S/land ee

UK in aanyay u kala hadhin banaanbaxan.

Waftigan imanaya dalka oo tiradoodu kudhawtahay 14 qof ayaa siday iisheegen

ila xogogali waxaa kasoo horeynaya waftiga Maxamed Rashiid Sh Xassan oo

gogol xaadh usamaynaya Waftiga uu hogaaminayo madaxweynuhu.

Reported: Cabdiraxman Cismaan Qootaali

qootaali1@hotmail.com

Qudhac   

HATERZ READ AND WEAP

THE FEW OLD CRONIES CANCELL THEIR LITTLE DEMOSTRATION AGAINS THE PRESIDENT OF SOMALILAND, READ AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY.

dadweynaha Somaliland ee qurbo-joogga ah ee ku dhaqan gobollada dalka Ingiriiska iyo dalalka kale ee Yurub iyo Woqooyiga Ameerika ayaa si weyn isugu diyaarinaya qorshe ballaadhan oo ay ugu talogaleen soo dhaweynta Madaxweynaha kuna taageerayaan socdaalkiisa taariikhiga ah.

Jaaliyadaha Somaliland ee magaalada London iyo magaalooyinka kale ee Ingiriiska ayaa la sheegay in ay hadda ku hawlan yihiin abaabul ballaadhan oo ay ugu diyaargaroobayaan soo dhaweynta weftiga Madaxweynaha iyo taageerada qorshaha socdaalkiisa. Waxa hadda qandaraas lagu bixiyey kumanyaal xabbo oo ah calaamado iyo boodhadh ay ku qoran yihiin halku-dhegyo ka tarjumaya qaddiyadda goonni-isu-taagga Somaliland iyo tobanaan kun oo ah calanka Somaliland iyo garamo ay ku xardhan yihiin magaca Somaliland. Ilaa 10,000 (Toban kun) oo muwaadiniinta Somaliland ee qurbo-joogga ah oo ka kala yimi daafaha dalka Ingiriiska, iyo dalal kale oo ka tirsan Yurubta Galbeed oo ay ka mid yihiin Faransiiska, Jarmalka, Denmark iyo Holland ayaa la sheegay in ay isu diyaariyeen in ay soo dhaweynta Madaxweynaha u yimaaddaan magaalada London, iyaga oo kiraystay Basas iyo Tareenada dhulka hoostooda mara ee yimaadda Ingiriiska.

Sida ay tibaaxeen wararku dadweyne kale oo tiradoodu gaadhayso ilaa 150 oo ka imanaya Woqooyiga Qaaradda Maraykanka ayaa la sheegay in ay hadda ku qulqulayaan magaalada Toronto ee dalka Kanada, halkaas oo ay ka soo raaci doonaan dayuurad ay soo ingaydh kiraystaan oo ay ku yimaaddaan London, ka hor inta aan Madaxweynuhu socdaalka ku iman.

Sida ay noo soo sheegeen weriyeyaasha toddobaadlaha Jamhuuriya ee London qabanqaabiyeyaasha soo dhaweynta Madaxweynaha ee London ku sugan ayaa diyaarinaya bannaanbax la filayo in ay ka qaybgalaan in ka badan 10,000 oo qurbo-joogga Somaliland, kuwaas oo ku kulmi doona maalinta Arbacada ee 17ka March, barxadda weyn ee ku hortaalla Aqalka Wakiillada (House of Commons) Ingiriiska ee loo yaqaan Whitehall ee agagaarka xarunta Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha Ten Downing Street.

Mudaharaad kale oo ka dhan ah socdaalka Madaxweynaha Somaliland iyo weftigiisu ku tagayaan Ingiriiska ayaa la sheegay in qabanqaabadiisa in ay isku dayayeen kuwa ka horjeeda goonni-isu-taagga Somaliland ee u dhashay Koonfurta Soomaaliya, kuna nool dalka Ingiriiska.

Hase yeeshee, mudaharaadkaas waxa la sheegay in qabanqaabadiisii ay ka joogsadeen kuwii ku hawlanaa, kadib markii ay dareen cabsi leh ku keentay diyaargarowga ballaadhan ee bannaanbaxa qurbo-joogga Somaliland ku taageerayaan socdaalka Madaxweynaha.

A couple of my friends have gone out of their way and bought tickets to go to London to take part in the demonstrations. Their joining thousands of other Somalilanders who are expected to come out that day and rally and support the President of J.S.L Dahir Riyale Kahin.

What I find ironic is that when the unelected warlord Abdillahi Yusuf visits the U.K. no one gives a rats *** if he visits or not. The Somaliland people who make up significant numbers in Britian don't organize demostrations and chant anti-Puntland slogans. But the Puntland supporters are doing whatever they can to make sure Riyaale's visit is disrupted.

But why should I be surprized. These are the same people who demonstrated on Cigaal (may god rest his soul) when he visited South Africa for surgery and later celebrated in the streets when word was out that he died.

God Bless Somaliland!