Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Demonstrate agains Riyaale in UK

All peace loving Somali's should demonstrate against Dahir Riyaale and the we are dreaming crew. Demonstarte for Somali Unity and peace and show the UK government that we the Somali people do not support the Mad Mafia in Hargaysa.

The Mad Mafia and Co. smile.gif will love to see all those for Somali Unity to come and demonstrate against President Dahir Riyale Kahin. smile.gif It beats hiring a hit man to assasinate him. smile.gifsmile.gif This time, at least you will be demonstrating against some one who is healthy, not some one on his death bed like those who demonstrated in South Africa when the late President Egal went there for treatment. They event went so far as to predict his death three days before his time. This will be another chance for the Somali Unity proponents to show their true colours once again. Do please come in full effect, don't forget your platform shoes and afro wigs. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Gabbal   

All peace loving Somali's

How can you be peace-loving and still support Abdulahi Yusuf?

In all fairness, Riyaale got to the seat in Hargeisa democratically, can you explain to the rest of the people what happened to Jamac Cali Jamac, the rightfully elected leader of "Puntland"?

The Mad Mafia and Co. will love to see all those for Somali Unity to come and demonstrate against President Dahir Riyale Kahin.

At least you know what you are bro/sis its good to see someone who is not in denial. :D

BN   

Horn,

This post is about a demonstration in the UK for the unity of Somalia,--something I thought you were in support of.

But you are sounding very desperate and anti-PuntLand lately. You seem to be taking every chance to attack PLers. Saying ABU-AMMAR is not "peace-loving" is below the belt(and you know it). It's like accusing you of perpetuating the clan conflict in Galgaduud because your send money to your relatives. Obviosly neither statement is true.

And dont worry yourself with JCJ or C/Yusuf. The people of Puntland know these men better then anyone. And they, and they alone, will decide their future. The important thing is that there is peace in PL,--a great accomplishment in a place like Somalia. Please be happy for them and hopefully the rest of Somalia can learn from PL/SL.

BN

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

How can you be peace-loving and still support Abdulahi Yusuf?

In all fairness, Riyaale got to the seat in Hargeisa democratically, can you explain to the rest of the people what happened to Jamac Cali Jamac, the rightfully elected leader of "Puntland"?

Btw, Riyaale was not democratically elected as you are trying to suggesting. He rigged, bribed and stole the elections from Kulmiye and Silanyo. If you would like I can rehash those reports by the 'monitors' of the elections. And I'm sure you remember the torture, jailing, curfews, etc. that happened after the so called elections.

BN

Col. C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed oo madax ka ah maamul goboleedka Puntland, kana mid ah siyaasiyiinta ugu muhiimsan ee ka qeybgelaya shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaalida ayay warar aynu ka helnay ilo muhiim ah sheegayaan in uu ku talo jiro safar dhinaca caafimaadkiisa la xiriira oo uu maalmaha soo socda ku aadayo magaalada London ee dalka Ingiriiska.

if anyone deserves demonstration against Abdulahi yusuf does. i more probably demonstrate against that dictator then reyale who atleast came to power not through violance but through constitutional arrangement. while reyale is fighting to get his country an international recognition abdilahi is fighting tooth and nail to distroy the only hope remaining for somali people to set up all inclusive governemnt in kenya.

Rahima   

Finally, all in all, while we as a Somaliland on the other hand, proceed purposefully to build our nationhood of Somaliland Republic, you and the rest of your defeated ilk in the far corners of the world are left nothing but with only shouting and vomiting of spleen of sore-losers proportion on the side line

That is uncalled for; in fact, with all due respect it’s disgusting. How can one have such hatred for his fellow Somalis and gloat at any of their misfortunes (just as Somaliland has many also). I realise some of the anti-Somaliland crew are only in that camp for tribal reasons but there is no need to express such inhumane views so as to counter them.

Alas, like I’ve said so many times, many here hold views that are just two sides of the same coin. Two sides of the same ugly coin.

Go ahead and argue on these forums, but please for the love of God don’t return home with such views. We, those who love all Somalis irrespective of their tribe want to move on and prosper, stop holding us back will ya!

Sooyaal, Abdullahi is a man if you want to demonstrate against him no problem if you are interested in Puntland's affairs then great however what we are talking about here is the unity and soverignty of the Somali Republic, if Abdullahi wanted to break Puntland away unilaterily if he burned the flag and shouted burn Mogadishu If he deported and mistreated [southereners or northerners] I would be the first to demonstarte against him.

Horn I think you suffer from a complex and you need help, remember it was the regime that you defended and in which Riyaale was an assasin that caused this bitterness with our kinsmen in the Nort West.

If you want a unified Somalia then you will be the first to support action against this little group.

Rahima, to be anti secession is not to be anti Nort West just like being anti federal is not being anti Puntland or hating centralism is not anti Mog.

I am not against the people of Hargaysa or Burco but I am against the Somaliland crew who happen to have played apart in the war.

N.O.R.F   

I wonder where all the Somali-weyn camp were between the years of 87-91?

Were there any demonstrations on the streets of Xamar against what was being done by Siad Barre in Waqooyi?

Anyone who thinks that we can go back to pre-civil war Somalia is dreaming on water bed. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! so save yr time and energy with this so called demo in central London. My advice is to actually go there and observe tha passion of the people of Somaliland and their supporters. When this is witnessed will you truely feel 'Somaliland wey tagtay'- macasalaama!

Qudhac   

There is nothing new here as to waste alot of time on, but i will say this that us Somalilanders have been busy organising the welcoming of president Daahir Riyaale, infact for the last two weeks there have been frantical activities by official somaliland organisations groups, coaches of people have been arriving from all over the Uk and from all over Europe to attend these welcoming parades, these groups also organised dates when daahir riyaale will address somalilanders in the UK.

So demostrate by all means but have no doubt who that day will belong to.

Rahima   

Northerner, i personally have nothing against Somaliland seceding (only because i see no point in begging folks who clearly don't want you to be part of them- we are forever brothers and inshallah will be amicable neighbours), but please refrain from such a rhetoric because i'm sure no one appreciates their own remarks been used against them.

I ask you then, were there any demonstrations on the streets of Hargeysa in the 70s against what was being done by Siad Barre in Mudug (where many of my family members were butchered)?

Sophist   

Mr Odweyne, Oday haye; are you still vomitting your hate and distorted history? vanquished kulahaa! war ileen tanoo kale. Waryaa hade, why din't you respond to my PM???

N.O.R.F   

^^With all due respect sis, i was reffering to what devided us ie the war. My point was not aimed at Siad Barre being a dictator and how he butchered many a human. It more aimed at how the pro-Somalia camp have an argument that doesnt stand on both legs with regard to the forth coming demo.