Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Faysal Waraabe: I see Riyaale in my dreams

who wants to believe Hassan Alasow ??? ,, is the interview available in Audio ???

I know waagacusub can just come up with his version of a fake interview ,,,,, :D

^Well knowing what Ina Waraabe said in the past and he said outrages stuff, this interview is believable no doubt.

Where's Yalaxow these days...classic man

What did he say Aree dowladaan bac hadeey babuuraan marsiihaa bar hadee tahana geesaa uga leexahaa :D

Saalax   

C.G, if Ina Waraabe said outrageous staff in the past then why are many people surprised by this? surely knowing he has a habit for it.

Abwaan   

Muuse Suudi, Cadde Muuse iyo Faysal Cali Waraabe, saddex shakhsi oo ka soo kala jeeda Saddex degaan oo Soomaaliya ka mid ah haddana isku hadal dhaw.

Do you remember Cadde Muuse was once asked about money Machines in Bari and he said "Wa annagu si Ilaah ka cabsi leh baan lacagta u samaysannaa ee kuwo maalin walba iska daabacaya ayaa wareerka wada" ! :D

Saalax   

horta who trusts this Calasow guy from the comforts of his flat writing all kind of unreliable news.

Wagaacusub of all websites? :

Meiji   

Che,

Muse Suudi is amazingly still in Mogadishu (Medina).

Not surprisingly, Medina (Wadajir) and Dharkeynley are free from the extremist warlords.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: Duke, did I not tell you to come back with sense? I'll only end up mentioning Galkacayo and other stuff, saaxib. Leave the SL clowns alone. They're doing better than your Phd president.

NGOONGE, adeer our economy is booming because we have a better Finance Minister.

The oil exploration is making strides.

We have proved we can elect and change leadership smoothly.

Galkacyu's armed exchanges is nothing compared to the murder and mutiliation of corpses in Gebilay.. Thus your clowns are not doing a good job, they are enetertaining the Hargaysa crowed.
:DWhat is your economy is booming with? printed notes, pirate ransoms and bit of a rotten fish. Also your oil exploration has been progresssing for 18 years without a drip being found, what a myth I may say to your assertion.

For the other one about the election, a cousin handed over the seat to his other cousin and you call that an election or a face change. If I was your critic, I would call you Yareeye, a myopic in English, not Duke as you admire, for being typical of your family with faan iyo faro boodh leh or hollow self boasting and dusty hands.

Do not forget adeer, it is not how you think and see yourself but how others think of you, and I know who you are for sure, just a typical man from Galkacyo area where they go without water for days on end.

Sikaawe   

Ina Ali Warabe is not alone, all so called Somali politicians whether from Somaliland , Puntland or South Somalia are all the same, they are self-centred, greedy and hopelessly bent on beliefs that they have to hoard as much $$ as they can on the expense of the people they represent.