Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Faysal Waraabe: I see Riyaale in my dreams

A_Khadar   

I wonder if any Waraabe's supporters in sol.

- Clowns are every where pl, sl, TFG but Waraabe is the worst. He can't zipp his mouth up. Every time he opens his big mouth, he humiliates more himself...

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Alien13:

XF iska daa oday Waraabe he is enough touble to himself.

Why is he trouble to himself? Bal car iso taga and come up with something that I can't refute. Wad iska hadashan ninyaho.

Xiin, I'm a Waraabe supporter for the purposes of this thread. So daa waxaad haysid. :D

^^Actually I may go and visit Siilaanyo this Sunday in Minneapolis, and i know per your clan is everything formula that you are rooting for the old man :D

NGONGE   

^^ I am not. Siilaanyo is the last man I want for president (because of the clan is everything rule). He's too old and he's going to let the side down. Let Riyaale carry on says I. :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

There is an election on the way (some time in the future - distant or near ). This is election talk and it's as reasonable as any in the whole entire world. Mr Waraabe did a good job of belittling his opponents and selling himself and party (politically speaking).
He wont win it of course.
But that's by the by.

As you conceded he won't it because of ?? He opens his mouth every where and says anything he dreams and comes to his mind without blinking. That killed his credibility and even crazy people laugh at him..

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I am not. Siilaanyo is the last man I want for president (because of the clan is everything rule).

If you following clan is everything rule, why is it that Siilaanyo is the last man you want for president?

I thought you was a distant sibling of his, sharing the Love Mother that thrives around Burco

NGONGE   

^^ I already told you dee. The man is too old for the job. One thinking about the interests of the clan has to look for the longer term and not the simple glory of winning the presidancy. If the old man wins it now and messes up, it will hurt the interests of the clan itself. So the smart choice is and remains Riyaale.

Alien,

Elections never work that way. A voter who is sick of Riyaale but does not want to vote for Siilanyo will probably vote for Waraabe because of this madness you perceive.

The man has to be different and keep himself in the game. He can't do the presidential "Listen to me because I've been there and done that" and he cannot do the elder statesman "I helped liberate the country and also have experience in running countries, etc". So he's only left with the "I care so much I'm starting to see this incompetent president in my dreams".

^^you are telling Waraabe's intent & strategy, we are sharing with you his gaffes and madness.

The man is so mad that he once quoted saying:The Kid in Addis Ababa is closer to me than the one in Xamar. Perhaps he was expressing his frustration with previous regimes in Mogadishu or perhaps he thought any living thing that exist in south is a D clan, whom he despises with passion :D

On the Siilaanyo part, waan gartay. You dont want an old man to represent the clan :D

Alien I believe Xaji Xunjuf is also a supporter of ina Cali Waraabe :D . Remember the thread whereby Faisal Cali supposedly said that he will be sending out 'special forces' according to Xaji Xunjuf in order to stop the airport strip being build in Buuhoodle. :D

Xiinfaniin, that is one of Fayal's classic's and I very much laughed at it. The guy is totally mad.

The fact that he's talking and giving an heartfelt interview to the most immoral and unethical person on the world wide web should ring alarm-bells.

But coming to his gems I particularly liked when Faysal announced to the people of Baligubadle that he brought the first cat into their city whilst giving them a sermon. :D:D

Funny guy but totally mad. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^you are telling Waraabe's intent & strategy, we are sharing with you his gaffes and madness.

The man is so mad that he once quoted saying:
The Kid in Addis Ababa is closer to me than the one in Xamar. Perhaps he was expressing his frustration with previous regimes in Mogadishu or perhaps he thought any living thing that exist in south is a D clan, whom he despises with passion
:D

On the Siilaanyo part, waan gartay. You dont want an old man to represent the clan
:D

The quote about the Kid from Ethiopia is actually brilliant. You are just looking at it from the wrong side, saaxib. Plus, it was not uttered randomly. In the context he said it in it was a master (though probably fluke) political commentary.

War odayga daaya.

^^ :D:D

Lets leave the odayga marka.

Waraabe gets the last word:

“ Waxa dalka soo galo oo dhan isaga ayaa afka u dhigta,wuxuu heshiis la galay Shirkadaha badda Somaliland xaalufiyo,lacagtii Shidaalka ma aragno,tan Xoolaha meel ay marto ma naqaano,wax walba waa iibsadeen qolada Reyaale,dalka oo dhan waa Forsale,doorashadii dib ayaa loo dhigayaa,banaanbaxyo ma sameeyn karno dadkeenu waa dad hadeey kacaan wax walba u nugul,inqilaab ma sameeyn karno,wax allaale iyo waxaan yeelno ma naqaano.laakiin midbaan kuu sheegayaa dadkaan arkay ee Somaliland ee dagaalka galay,qofkii xaqooda cunay hadeey nolosha ku uri waayaan,waxba waligaa ha igu xasuusan,maxkamad ayaa la horgeeynayaa caadila”ayuu yiri Faysal Waraabe.

Faysal Cali Waraabe oo wareeysigii ugu dheeraa taariikhdiisa

But coming to his gems I particularly liked when Faysal announced to the people of Baligubadle that he brought the first cat into their city whilst giving them a sermon

Ngoonge, could not make Faisal Ali Warrabe up, the man is a comedic genius.. :D

Yes the clowns of Hargaysa are doing well, adeer, no election , just some muggings without any of the financial benefits of the pirates. :D