Sign in to follow this  
Pilgrim

Oil exploration - a step closer

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

if you actually think your getting oil any time soon, you've lost the plot.

as i said duke, recognition or no recognition its check mate buddy. Somaliland still comes out on top.

I am a young man, we can wait for a while, we aint seeking recognition from anyone. :D

As for on top, there is no race here we are trying to imrpove our state and wish our brothers in the NW the best.

Thankful   

I win etheir way if i get recognition or not Somaliland gets stronger year after year

43.JPG

The independence movement is over, the facade has been exposed and no one wants to be part of it. Like many major uprising, the youth are taking to the streets, fed up with the lies and tribal corruption! The blue flag is coming out in the heart of the region and being held HIGH, look at the joy in the pics,this is NOT just the border with NE Somalia! It seems to me that the London crowd consisting of you and many others are trying to hold on to something that is no more.

Puntland has it's problems but it is definitely more realistic in it's goals and has accomplished more in such a short time!

sool_boy   

^^ and who u are to speak for sool and sanaag?

sool and sanaag belongs to me and all of greater somalia , not somaliland clan or puntland clan.

I dont see any oil...duke.

I dont think you have any.

At least we have a chance at recognition and even if we dont get it, we will take over all of Somalia including Puntland, can you stop us?

no you cant, you cant even take back las anod, no army, no police, no economy, pirates, human trafficing.

Bring it on.

For Somaliland, its Recognition or we take over all of Somalia for good no questions asked and no one will stop us.

Etheir way we win.

And when i say we will take it over that means forever. Somalia will belong to us and Somaliland will own every square inch you can stay in your pirate and trafficing dens. but you have to understand that things will change when the Somaliland flag flys high over bosaso and garowe and our soldeirs and our soldeirs do a dame good job. Garowe is 1 hour away from las anod dukey and we know you cant stop Somaliland so you better pray i get recognition or else im comming for you and the villagers of garowe and bosaso, im sure i can do with more land.

mmmmmuuuuuhaaaaahhha aaa.........!!!

loooooooooool, in all honousty. I hope we dont get recognition because that would be to good for you, i want to own every square inch of Somalia and i know the alshabab and the pirates of puntland would run away when they see the Somaliland tank division charging towards them, they can do what puntland has done surrender and submit. Why only take the resources of Somaliland when you can take the human resource of Somalia and its minirals,ports and resources as your own.

Politics is a dirty game, but as machievelli argued it is better to be feared than loved.

And by the way if you think that means you could come to Somaliland think again, you would probably get linched there, just got back and the sorts of stuff i witness were halarious.

In our world, many times when you meet such unbelievably and obviously low mental capabilities such as our little queen's orphan here, the first thought is clearly "This MUST be a set up! It is simply rdiculously IMPOSSIBLE for nin-weeyn to be that pathetic and sad for real! Our resident secessionist numskulls must be pulling a very hedious prank on the SOL community, cuz if not, the jaded aspirations of these folks from NW Somalia look rather doubtfull and highly questionable--LOL, for Allah's sake, they got this genius MAROODI on the frontlines for their silly little cause. :D:D:D

p.s

I propose Somalis everywhere contribute to a special fund, that will raise monies to purchase school buses for the Northwest communities of Somalia. 70% of which will have to be the short yellow school bus. I'm sure with such special ones in our midst, they will be put to good use. :cool:

Duufaan   

Anytime clan sentiment increases in North West and north east Somalia, the nation is danger. last time the darwiish stood up and than the army. It is time again somebody else to stand up

GAAROODI   

we will see, i don't delude myself and as i said with or without recognition Somaliland ultimately will win. We have won historically and will continue to win and again with or without recognition ultimately those who will win will be those who are the most militarly advanced, economically capable and who have geography and alliances that are favorable.

This is what makes Somaliland different to Somalia. We dont post a picture of a little kid running around borama and think that all of borama is anti Somaliland, we always look at the bigger picture, ive been to borama.

The people of Borama are just as patriotic as the average man in hargaisa. The Somaliland flag remains supreme in Borama and Las anod and Sanag. So delude yourselfs in believing what you want to believe.

But in my view the game was won a long time ago.

Another difference between Somalilanders is that they live in a temporary and sporadic joy, for example "o my god a little kid in borama was waving a somalia flag yesterday, i think reer borama is supporting somalia", "did you hear today a chat dealer in las anod pulled out a somalia flag the whole of las anod is going to rebel against Somaliland".

looooooooooooooool.

Always keep your eyes on the bigger picture.

BiLaaL   

For those of you excited about this development, I'm sorry to dampen your moods.

This title of this thread should instead read - "Exploitation - a step closer". I say this because the men leading the negotiations and those currently in power are simply incompetent. I feel sorry for my homeland.