Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

A Theory on Puntland Killings....

Thankful   

Mintid Farayar,

Why do you keep quoting me? I'm just a person with an opinion just like everyone else on here. You seem to show yourself everytime bad news comes out of Puntland to add fuel to the fire. You have never brought any constructive advice for the state in dealing with any problems, and instead you spread your wild and ridiculous imagination. You never reason on NW Somalia and how it lost it's democracy after one man (that was elected) got to power. You need to critique your enclave first before you start concerning yourself with others.

While the security of the Puntland region crumbles from town to town as Adde Muse (former leader of the enclave stated just today), the current leader Faroole holds irate press conferences condemning Sharif Ahmed of the Mogadishu TFG for refusing to share forthcoming international largesse.

Faroole is left to play his last card which is 'Gorgortan' with the West over Puntland as a security buffer against extremist forces from the South and Central regions. He will attempt the last throw of the dice in Nairobi by pointing out to Western embassies & their Security departments the current fragility of Puntland's security given the new occurrence of public figure assasinations.

Meanwhile, influential Puntlanders in Nairobi are busy attempting to reconcile Faroole and Sharif since their own personal interests are also at stake (lucrative potential contracts from the TFG in Mogadishu).

The stumbling block to all this is a cabal of senior advisors around Sharif that are extremely adverse to anything Puntland-related....

Just the daily word, Ladies and Gentlemen :D

It’s fair to assume that this sort of daily feed is not really that much different than the silly and idiotic theory the poster led with this thread.

What happened today, when you take away the news hungry portals’ commentaries, is exactly what happens when responsible, politically mature men attempt to erect the initial pillars of a federal framework. There is a lot of stake for both PL and federal authority here. It’s not easy. Just like some attempted to shoot down the reconciliation process that produced the current entity with mere words, furnishing the readers with news snippets with catchy headlines and livid comments from Somali portals as a proof that an agreement was no wise possible, similar tactics are being used to blur this weighty issue of building the framework of federal Somalia. What is correctly a discussion about the future relationship between federal states and the central authority is being turned into a personality contest. Further more, despite the drama effect of clannish portals, Faroole’s words were measured and only intended to pressure the TFG, and he is not going to break from it. The TFG, especially Sharif will have to articulate his position and why certain ministers of his are continually propagating coffee shop talks, trying to abort Galkacyo’s momentous agreement between TFG and Puntland.

As I said before, this the beginning of things, it’s not the end.

^^No not really.

Marku raggu xaajoonayyo, ooy garramayaan, oo ay xaajjo falanqayyaan, maangaabku in la diraray buu moodaa

And that is exactly the case here

Ma fahamtay awoowe

What are the President and his Security Minister doing still dithering in Nairobi when government officials are being assasinated in Bossasso and Garowe??

That's the extremely pregnant question?

^^ :D

I usually know how close I'm getting to the truth of the empty cupboard by how personal your insults get, Xiin.

If attacking me on a personal level, helps you deal with the failures of your positions and shifting political allegiances - fire away, old boy :D

^^Actually I did not mean to attack yaa Macno Yare

When I said you have been pregnant with the stuff you repeat on these boards I meant it, I just forgot to add the :D

Carry on, Xiin. No harm done, as usual. I'll be your therapist for today.

I know it's been an extremely traumatic day since the two boats (TFG and Puntland) which were held together by a mere string are in danger of separating....

Paragon   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^You have been pregnant with these kind of stuff for almost two years? When will you deliver awoowe?

Fool dheeraa. :D

M Yare, the two boats are not in danger of separating

We cannot help if the man with silly, and idiotic theories construes the birth pangs of federal Somalia as a separation.

Oodweyne you were not known to be a man with silly theories. Characterizing today's discussion as a ransom demand is however assine.

Two leaders with stature and political maturity sat down to discuss weighty matters. Apparently because of the nature of these sensitive and consequential matters, they did not see eye to eye on every thing initially. But the negotiations will continue and eventually an agreement will be struck insha Allah.

Is that difficult to comprehend waryee?

Btw I am still waiting you to make clear what is your stance on Somaliland’s founding father’s latest comment.

Fulaynimo aanan kugu ogeyn baad beryahan lasoo baxday awoowe :D

War sida isku dhaan boowe

Waryee waaba ka shakiyey are you disputing Siilaanyo's foundindg fatherness?