Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Progress week: Somaliland success on tap(Images)

RedSea   

Sanaag:

Daalo mountains near Ceerigabo:

i_1_galleryfull53

mount_dalo_galleryfull

Date farms:

somaliland_dates_a_galleryfull

Xeebaha Sanaag,along Maydh and Xiis coastline:

i_galleryfull245

Gabiley:

gabilay_farming_galleryfull

Most beautiful in the region Crown crane:

somaliland_crown_c_galleryfull

not doing bad yourself pretty girl:

sterling_bird_galleryfull

observing their hard work paying off.

women_walking_in_a_galleryfull

RedSea   

Las Anood.

greeny tree outskirt of Las anod during the rain season:

godalo_valley_nort_galleryfull

Eas side of LA:

east_lasanod_galleryfull

One of 3 High schools in Las Anod.

1_of_lasanods_3_h_galleryfull

Hamdi Hotel,LA.

hamdi_hotel_lasa_galleryfull1

lasanod_city_cent_galleryfull

Proud Darawiish geenyo:

horses_galleryfull Horses:

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Whats with pipelines in Berbera?

Haven’t you heard, they’re trying to drain our see water to Ethiopia man!…I told you that Rayaale dude was no good. smile.gif

RedSea   

^thanks for the response brothers

The pipeline I think has something to do with TOTAL company.There were oil pipelines that were dismantle,because they were aging,so this one could be its replacement.

Xudeedi   

it is very un-manly to claim people's lands (until we probably find a government of national union) and even change some of the places into what they are not. Although I love Daallo mountain since it is part of the range of the mountains of Sanaag, that picture where camels are grazing is not Daallo. I am assuming you might be harbouring the false perception that Calmadow falls within the periphery of a clan territory different from yours but what is Daalo itself. If it enhances your pschological needs such as belonging and affection, Go ahead with the twist.

RedSea   

^Calmadow or Daalo,it's whithin the same region ,Sanaag.

there are pictures of Las Anod,SOOL and Borame,Awdal,both of these areas don't fall in any territory that I claimed to be my clan territory,so what is your point?

Have a good day Mudane.

P.S call it Maakhirland if it makes you happy aight!

Xudeedi   

I am speaking on behalf of all these territories except Awdal. You should look at my map and refrain from politicising which territory belongs to clan-lands. Since you sound to be a man of genuine beliefs, you should change the title of the thread into a Somalia ,a unitary title of all Somali clans and I won't have problem with it. You have no approval of categorizing places into belonging a clannish entity they don't endorse its legitimacy. At least, that would render their political position and beliefs the right measure.

RedSea   

^or you can simply think of Somaliland,as the land of all Somalis,after all that is what it means by defination doesn't it?

as of the title of the thread,it is permanant abti,laakin ka bax waxaaso wax sawiraa mahaysaa oo ka yimid 'maakhirland'?

Jaylaani   

Red,

You know I was just messing with North...thanks for the pictures dawg....

Ignore this creature above waa dadkay cuqdadu buuxisaye. Some people could never be happy for others. It's called XAASIDNIMO.

Due to the accomplishment of these ordinary people reaching extraordinary goals against all adds, I used to be amazed and get excited when I see these kind of pictures. After my recent visit to Somaliland over the summer and discovering how capable we’re, my attitude is little greedier now. The only thing I think about is how we can get BETTER.….I think the sky is the limit for our people politically as well as economically. Lets just wait out Rayaale for the next two years and we will take it from there…

I’m going back there in January INSHA ALLAH. Look me up if you’re planning to visit Hargeisa soon.

Liibaan   

Maakhir,

Ma layaabantahay dadkan, intay dadka gurhoodii sheegteen bey dhahayaan waanala xaasidayaa? miyeenan caqli leheen

Hadii qof wixiisa laga xadu ama laga xoogu miyaa la dhihi karaa, ka xaday ama xoogey miyuu dhihi karaa waa li xaasidayaa

Red sea,

You should have choose a non-tribal and non-political name if you are honest, like like Somalia, or if you want specific region like Northwest

If you like your Somaliland, you should not post pictures of sool, sanag and cayn , because the people of these regions don't want to part of Somaliland

Are u still back in the dark colonial era, you still believe British Somali colony?

you can simply think of Somaliland,as the land of all Somalis,after all that is what it means by defination doesn't it?

If you know this correct definition, then why you didn’t post pictures from all regions of Somalia, Unless you have the definition of the clan-administration based in Hergeysa

If you are honest, Post some pictures from Bosaaso, Galkacyo, Balaweyne, Mogadisho, Baydhabo, and Kismayo

Why your pictures only from the territories of former British Somaliland? Don't you know some clans never signed any agreements with British, meaning we can say Sool was never part of Somali British colony even

In that way Garaad and Maakhir will not feel targeted unjustly? also we will be satisfied about red sea and this thread

The way you presented is offends the nomads from Sool, Sanaag and Cayn

Red sea, why you demanding pics of Maakhirland or Jubaland, when you already narrowed the thread to Somaliland?

How about if we post pictures of Hergeysa/Burco in Darwiishland/maakhirland/or Puntland

Jaylaani

Ignore this creature above waa dadkay cuqdadu buuxisaye. Some people could never be happy for others. It's called XAASIDNIMO.

How you and red sea can ignore a people that you claiming their land

are you sane?

wat u mean xaasidnimo,

maxaan kugu xaasidanaa, we saying we do not want to be part of your imaginary country?

If you accusing makhir xaasidnimo, because he doesnot want to part of your clan-land (Somaliland), then we can accuse you xaasidnimo and cuqdadqabe because you don’t want to be part of Somalia.

Jaylaani there no one in here wants land or anything else from you, ha ku deeqo

Its you the greedy, who want your clan to rule/colonize other people's land

In here the only xaasid is Jaylaani waad is cadeysey