Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Progress week: Somaliland success on tap(Images)

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Garaad Caanood:

Why your pictures only from the territories of former British Somaliland? Don't you know some clans never signed any agreements with British, meaning we can say Sool was never part of Somali British colony even

we saying we do not want to be part of your imaginary country?

cadeysey

Horta yaan lagugu qoslin. No colony asks no one to sign petition or agreement. They simply take over at will and Somaliland including Las Anood was no different.

You might think Somaliland as being imaginary country but remember reality starts with imagination and dreams…you should try it some times.

Listen, if you don't like Somaliland….big deal...You are one of millions. There is no reason for me personally to claim Las Anood or any other place for that matter. I’m happy for what I get. It’s only political. Everything else is irrelevant. I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

War baladan eega adeer waxaasoo dhami ma waxay ka dhacayaan sawirdan u red see meesha soo galiyay? Waar heedhe cabaadka iska daa nin wayn buu ILAAHY kaa dhigee.

BTW, what the hell is CAYN where does it locate?

RedSea   

Garaad and Maakhir,I have a questions for you.

Will the pictures that I have posted, change the political dynamics on the ground,assuming that I attempted to "claim" other people's lands?

Will it,I think not.I don't know if you can remember Mr.Sakhar,a brother from Pl state posted pics of Puntland little earlier depicting all regions of Pl included Ceerigabo and some other areas as well,which I considerd to be outside of PL's authority,but posted them anyways,I came out protesting,telling him that PL cannot simply claim cities like Ceerigabo since the authority there happens to be Somaliland's authority,however,I later realized,it's not healthy to just keep yapping about pics posted by someone for whatever its motives and intentions were meant to be.Whether I call SOOL,Sanaag,part of Somaliland,they are still what they are,it will not change.I posted pictures of Las Anood,and other areas with ordinary people going about their daily business,you should be happy about that,rather than hijacking the thread towards a different path which it was not intended to go down.

I will like to remind you to do what I did in the past,which was to dismissed my unsuiting comments,stepped aside and thank them for posting the pics,I hope you will realize that these are only pictues on a screen, that this same topic which you are trying to smother in here has been in discussion many times before. I urge you as our brethrens from PL passed out their healthy feedbacks,for you also to do the same .It's only healthy for your mind and thus gives us more time to enjoy the show.

Mr.Garaad Caanood,I don't know where you have been,but I have posted pictures of PL as well as Southern Somalia particularly Muqdisho,therefore,u hubso intaanad dhiiga isku kicin fadlan adoo raali ah akhii.Insha Allah in the future,I will dedicate thread just for the South, stay tune,since that could rock your boat aight buddy.

Thanks for your cooperation,the show must go on now....

Jaylaani,wonderful that you are going back home,unfortunately,I am not going until the summer,if you are there by then,I shall see you there IA.Good luck on your trip before that.

Jaylaani   

Jaylaani,wonderful that you are going back home,unfortunately,I am not going until the summer,if you are there by then,I shall see you there IA.Good luck on your trip before that. [/QB]

Yes cous..I will be there IA. Look me up when come there..just don't bring those wadaads with you...or I wil get you arr smile.gif ested

RedSea   

smaller airport terminal:

256106205_8ae4f352fc.jpg?v=0

Airport's security checkline:usually women inspect other women only..

256106227_1224ea23bc.jpg?v=0

sign,raising AIDS awareness:

256106182_67ca05a5be.jpg?v=0

Nomad up in the moutains of Guban:

256106043_6cf8705d83.jpg?v=0

More than anything,I love their smile,being happy in their country,very touching:

256094270_643ef63fb4.jpg?v=0

young Hargeysawi girl,camera shy but cute:

256094020_8f6bd2d368.jpg?v=0

members of the women's rights advocate meeting to raise their voice:

256094036_ea001b4a3a.jpg?v=0

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^lol.sure,I won't,under one condition though,don't jew khat while we are there together aight.

thanks,

I don't chew nor do I smoke...

I was 14 when I left that place...what do I know about Khat?

Waryaa,

Islaantaa ASKARIYADA waan arkay she inspected my bags when I was coming back.

Jaylaani   

^good for you walaal,absulately wonderful,just don't have me arrested though..

How could I ..you're SNM warior. ;)

RedSea   

View of Hargeysa on top of Adna Adan Maternity Hospital:

256084658_33066e46b5.jpg?v=0

Mountains near Berbera,they had name,can't recall though:

233976423_decf546f32.jpg?v=0

Ex-cement factory in Berbera,only if Riyale could have done something with it.

233937299_728e508a65.jpg?v=0

U of B:

233951091_cc0b0a7646.jpg?v=0

Hargeysa bridge,at time it was under construction,following damages done by floodes:

233937294_b523dde7f8.jpg?v=0

Bank of Burco,Togdheer:

233937290_60cb1386d9.jpg?v=0

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Waryaa,

Islaantaa ASKARIYADA waan arkay she inspected my bags when I was coming back.

o you did ,she is harding working lady she seems,she seems to not be fooling around at all,did she inspect anyone else? smile.gif

Jaylaani   

^^Lol@any one esle.

That lady makes a lot cash man. Every one gives her what is left in thier pockets....mostly Somaliland Shillings.

RedSea   

^very good.

I tell you what,there is well respected nomad who visits here frequantly that lives in Hargeysa now,it would be nice to get to know him before you leave,I already have.

Jaylaani   

[QB] Ex-cement factory in Berbera,only if Riyale could have done something with it.

The project starts in March by German company.

Of course Rayaale has nothing to do with it but it's coming.

Jaylaani   

^very good.

I tell you what,there is well respected nomad who visits here frequantly that lives in Hargeysa now,it would be nice to get to know him before you leave,I already have.

Do I have to give him money when I get there?

Just kidding man..I would love to meat him.

RedSea   

^lol.Trust,the brother lives in a life you and I can only dream of,he's very smart individual,he is currently attending University of Hargeysa for Journalism,I think he even said he has his own job,so don't worry about that regard.lol

I think,he knows who he is,if he doesn't raise his finger quick enough,just PM,I will connect you two IA.

as for the cement factory, I thought,they were dismantling and selling it overseas as scrap medal?

not sure though,if this thing starts up again,it could produce something posotive.

I heard there were demostrations in Berbera this morning,what you know about that?