Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Morgan 'Candidate' for President

The Zack   

Everybody,

Anyone wanna see the joke of the day? Ali Geeddi is running for presidency! Loool I am not kidding that same Ali Geeddi that used to be the prime minister is now running for president.

Akash   

Waar Ogow Caamu Riyaale he deserv to be the President of Somaliland becouze "democratic process that happen in Somaliland allow to him lead the country evey direction that he may take" so dont compare to him that butcher

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^I heard rumors that Morgan used to molest these guys back in the late 80's; I guess these homies still got nightmares about him--go figure, eh! :rolleyes:

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

I see you have limits or decency, Good luck on bringing your “fellow secessionist brothers around” with this mentality. Unless you meant to say he and his soldiers raped, murdered and terrorized innocent civilians in the North. Need I mention his role in Hargisa massacre? :eek: :rolleyes:

Juje Did you make this up? Is the guy even in Politics still?

I don't know why they think selecting a president from a bunch of warlords will somehow pull everyone together. There must be some new blood without war crimes as his credentials, miis this requirement is essential in Somali politics.

I swear this has to be the worst line up for somali presidency.

The only one missing is Riyaale now, and the old Barre guard is back.

Ibtisam

Somaliland selected a warlord as a president, a former NSS and they seem to find with him. What do you think of that?

Ibtisam   

^^^^Oh so since 2006 you posting lies upon lies and yet more lies. Now why does that not surprise me.

Qalbi Adgey, I think it sucks big time, if you were around when he was being elected you would've seen me slinging mud big time, ranting about old war crimes. :cool:

Xidigo   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Unless you meant to say he and his soldiers raped, murdered and terrorized innocent civilians in the North. Need I mention his role in Hargisa massacre? :eek: :rolleyes:

Sounds like what the SNM did to many innocent civilians back in the 80's. Either you lack basic knowledge of Somalia's history or you are a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

You are no different than someone who sees Morgan as a hero. Your "heroes" in our book, are terrorists that were never brought to justice. Oo waliba indha adaygnimadooda aqoonsi ka sugaya aduun waynaha.

^^^Soomalida ayaa dhahda, "nin waliba wuxuu yahay ayuu dadka kale mowdaa!" Marka SNM-tu wax kasto ey ku dhaqaaqi jireyn, umadda kale sidoo kale ayee mowdaan iney sameeyeyn. smile.gif

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abwaan   

lol...mar baan is iraa haddii Riyaaleba joogo maxaa laga rabaa...marna waxaan xasuustaa his nick name in the 80s....what was it the butcher of Hargeysa right?

Soomaali Ilaah ha u gargaaro!

Kool_Kat   

Riyaale faraha halaga qaado, meeshaan elCriminale Morgan aa laga hadlooyaa...Besides didn't someone say something about 'having the right to forgive, and the right to sue'? They forgive Riyaale nooh... :D

somaaliyeey yaa waxbadan geestay oo dhib ah markuu xukunka ka haaye jaale siyaad ma moorgan buu ahaa mise riyaal?

Ma riyaalaa dadka badankiisa laayay mise Morgan .

Abtigiis   

This killer should instead be hanged and lynched from the temple downwards. He has the guts of a fool. Waan is sharaxay ku lahaa. Nacalaa.....