Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Is Sharif Ahmad the leader of the Somalis now?

Cige   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Cige:

Simply NO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Care to elaborate?

a man without PRINCIPLES

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Saa idheh saaxiib. Waan kuu sheegayyaa laakiin berri baan kuu sheegayaa! Dhowr jeer baad si jilicsan u hadashay! Marka waa inaan xooggaa ku canaadaa.

Saxiib, Sheikh Shariff's diplomatic talents and charisma is un-doubted. Lakin, anigu(and perhaps some others) Sheikh waxan ka ilali-nayna, an illusionary pit, dug by our enemies, in which SOmalia or Somalis shall descend into a greater abyss, division and news kinds of warfare, never mind bringing peace and reconcialition to Somalis!

Tana, I hope that I never have to come back and say: saxiib, I told you so!

Ha moodin kuwa hada(all of a sudden, markay gaaladu Sheikh la hadashay), Sheikha amanaya, in ay dhab ka tahay( their amaano)! We love him more than they do!

CapeTown   

RA’IISAL WASAARE NUUR CADDE: “Haddii ay suurtagal noqoto in Nabadda laga shaqeeyo oo dagaallada is-taagaan Ciidamada Itoobiya waa baxayaan xitaa haddii aysan Ciidamada UN-ka soo dhameystirmin”

Axad, June 22, 2008(HOL): Ra’iisal Wasaaraha Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya Nuur Xasan Xuseen (Nuur Cadde) oo maanta shir jaraa’id ku qabtay Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa wuxuu ka dhawaajiyay in Ciidamada Itoobiya ay Soomaaliya ka baxayaan haddii ay suurtagal noqoto in Nabadda laga shaqeeyo oo dagaallada ay istaagaan.

“Haddii ay suurtagal noqoto in Nabadda laga shaqeeyo oo dagaallada is-taagaan Ciidamada Itoobiya waa baxayaan xitaa haddii aysan Ciidamada UN-ka soo dhameystirmin” ayuu yiri Ra’iisal Wasaare Nuur Cadde oo carrabka ku dhejiyay in aaney jiri doonin baahi loo qabo Ciidamo shisheeye haddii ay dadka Soomaaliyeed Nabadda ka wada shaqeeyaan.

Ra’iisal Wasaaraha waxaa uu rajo wanaagsan ka muujiyay meel-marinta heshiiskii ay dhawaan Jibouti ku wada saxiixdeen Dowladda Federaalka iyo Isbaheysiga Dib u xoreynta, wuxuuna sheegay in ay dowladda Federaalka ku howlan tahay sidii ay heshiiskaas u meel-marin lahayd.

Shacabka Soomaaliyeed ayuu ugu baaqay in ay taageeraan heshiiskii Jibouti oo uu ku tilmaamay mid dahabi ah, wuxuuna caddeeyay in heshiiskaas oo Jibouti lagu saxiixay, si kama dambeys ah loogu saxiixi doono Dalka Sacuudiga.

Dhanka kalena, Ra’iisal Wasaare Nuur Cadde waxaa uu ka hadlay dhibaatada Soomaali badan oo Tahriibayaal ah ku heysata Dalal ay doonayeen in ay ka sii gudbaan, wuxuuna ka codsaday Dowladahaas oo uu ka xusay Tanzania in ay si wanaagsan ula dhaqmaan Dadka Soomaalida ah ee doonaya in ay ka sii tallaabaan dalalkooda.

Wuxuu sheegay Ra’iisal Wasaare Nuur Cadde in sababta ay Dadkaas uga tahriibeen Soomaaliya ay tahay dhibaatooyin ay u dulqaadan waayeen oo gudaha Soomaaliya ku qabsaday, wuxuuse carrabka ku dhuftay in uu aad uga xun yahay dhibaatooyinka mar kale la soo gudboonaaday dadkaas.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis), Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somalia

NGONGE   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Can someone answer. Are we allowed now to refer him this title? Is the vaunted leader who has risen and now will lead us to a peaceful horizon? Is he our Mandela, Ataturk and Mahathir Mohammed rolled into one?

Not even close. He's a man that means well but that is all that he is.

He's neither a visionary nor (as witnessed by his hasty retreat from Somalia when the Ethiopians arrived) a revolutionary. He's just an ordinary man that circumstances thrust into the limelight and left him dazed and confused.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

He's neither a visionary nor (as witnessed by his hasty retreat from Somalia when the Ethiopians arrived) a revolutionary. He's just an ordinary man that circumstances thrust into the limelight and left him dazed and confused. [/QB]

It is amazing how even the senseless sometimes talk a lot of sense! Spot on S&N! :D

I saw your provocation on the General section, but I am not a fool. Who were you saying phantom fire-starter? Bring that to the politics section and you will see!

Nephissa   

NO. We are too far gone, not even the good Sherif is going to save that country. Anyone who thinks he can lead Somalia is a few short of a six pack and willfuly ignoring reality.

NGONGE   

A&T,

You are paranoid, saaxib. I was talking about someone else in that section.

Anyway, I came to the politics section but you had nothing to say. :D

Xiin,

Sadly, none.

^^It cannot be a mere coincidence for a Madrasa teacher in the rundown town of Jawhar to successfully lead one of the most overwhelming movements, however short-lived, in Somali history! And ordinary man he truly is! But he was able to influence others and create followers. He articulated vision and better direction for the country. That he was defeated by bigger powers is a historic fact. The fact that he stood right back up and refused to give up on his cause is a clear sign of leadership.

Abtigiis   

NGONGE

Meeshan people with balls ayaa isku garaaca! ma waxaad moodaysaa inay joogaan dad 'subcis' kula jiibinaya. I have nothing to say because by a bizzare quirk of fate, you stumbled upon the right ideas and I tend to agree with them. I don't personalise things, as a rule of thumb! :D

CapeTown   

The Good Sheekh is showing he has all the quality to be somali leader ....

Compare him to his counterparts Dahir aweys and Indhcade who constantly on the radio attacking him - he never once showed ciiyaal suuqnimo and counter attacked them -

Sheekh shariff constantly down playing the division between the AR - stating there is negotiation goin on between the Isbaheysiga Dib u xoreynta - when he can inflame it tell the Indh cade and Dahir aweys to F******* off , break the resistance in Muqadishu ...............

Lets speak reality here we are forgeting the roots of Icu movement

Castro   

Sheikh Sharif is charismatic, articulate and a man of God. He has no blood on his hands. He has no Xerox machines in his closet to print money. He is not trying to break up the country. And he has not collaborated with any foreign entity to seize or maintain any position of power.

I am certain he has many more but these qualities alone literally make him the only candidate qualified to lead Somalis today.

What the future holds for him and that wretched land of ours is unknown to all of us.

Originally posted by Castro:

Sheikh Sharif is charismatic, articulate and a man of God. He has no blood on his hands. He has no Xerox machines in his closet to print money. He is not trying to break up the country. And he has not collaborated with any foreign entity to seize or maintain any position of power.

I am certain he has many more but these qualities alone literally make him the only candidate qualified to lead Somalis today.

What the future holds for him and that wretched land of ours is unknown to all of us.

^^ :D:D

Well said Castro!