Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Hate It or Love It- El Señor Presidente Yusuf knows how to stand his ground!

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

none of you here will writte the history of Somalia lads.

Definately not on your terms.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer I am victor so far, I am closer to anyone here.

lool. New SYL, Concern groups and others can flip flop the Duke is solid like a rock.

Indeed they can and are guilty in all accounts in that nature - but they can resurface in any form cause they are not tainted unlike the culprits mentioned in Channel 4.

Talking about flip-flop tell me again what you think of the Ethiopians and General Gabre.

^^^lool. Adeer westerners are known to make falsehood's about other nations, people they see as lesser beings, its axis is ignorance and racism. Thus the weak and confused groups are now looking to a TV program from a silly journalist who they paid. This is their revenge :D

Anyhow remember the Satanic verses and the many documentaries and cartoons which attack the Prophet of Islam, now some people use these as some "proof" against the faith just to message their racist view points.

You and the defeated groups are no different desperate and weak clowns.. :D

Originally posted by jamaal7777:

Dhulqarnayn

But in all honesty saxiib do really think that this man is even worth considering as a president anymore.

He is at least partly responsible for this mess and the many dead and displaced.

Why do you think he is to be supported and not deposed and tried ?

jamaal7777,

The asnwers to your question..."Why do you think he is to be supported and not deposed and tried?", are as follows:

Support him?... Because he lawfully holds the office of president.PERIOD!

Depose him?... Only through a free and fair election.PERIOD!

Face trail?... Only after he leaves office.PERIOD!

Am sure he will be vindicated.

jamaal7777, I have never said he was blameless. He has had many difficult situations to deal with from the get go. And Yes, he hasn't made choices I would have made- but then again, am not in his shoes and don't have Yassar-Arafat-head-gear-wearing-deviants for an opposition, do I?.

To top that off; too many people here are too quick to undermine his authority solely out of clan animosity and squawk after him aimless- blinded by tribal hate.

Nothing in the world can cure these people of cuqdada qabiilka ee qabaan!

dhulQarnayn,

Republic Of California.

Originally posted by Al Jidaawi:

There I was thinking DQ had a bit of common sense. Hes just another apologist! Maxaa kugu dhacay saxib?

:D Saaxiib- I wish I was an apologist! that would shut up the delusional fools who think they poop xalwad and can do no wrong. ;)

dhulQarnayn,

Republic Of California.

p.s

Al Jidaawi...horta ninyahow magacyo badnidaa?

Geel_Jire,

I wrote.....

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Geel_Jire, hate it or love it-
Mr Yuusuf is the current interim President of Somalia, you on the other hand,sir,are an anonymous poster on a third-tier message board
<--No offense SOL!

you replied...

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

DQ whats with all the whining sxb ... you
accuse me
of posting anonymously behind a computer screen on a third rate forum ... pls explain what it is your doing that is so different besides the fact of cheering for the numero uno dab0dh1lif himself ?

I am not accusing you of anything, so get of your high horse smile.gif ; I was merely stating a simple matter-of-fact, that there's a wee bit of "prominence" difference between Cabdulahi Yusuf and mr Geel_jire...THATS ALL!

This was never and can never be about you and I. ;)

dhulQarnayn,

Republic Of California.

ilax   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Yeey kor kor, jaale siyaad adaa kasareeya
;)

Is it a flagship at all. He is not more than a khaainu wadan.His holding room is broomed in the Hague.Soon or late, justice will be served.

Dulqarnayn

Good answers thanks.

I personally dont think that anybody in somalia should be tried or threatened with a trial. This not because i think they are innocent of crimes but becuase i think that it may be in the best interest of all somalis that we all start a fresh.

It may not be that easy to put blame on any on person and we were afterall in an allout war and a civil war at that.

Secondly i think, in order not to make suffer anymore any civilian, it would be better to promise these warlords and alshabaab that their wont be any trial and we will put all previous happens down to experience and walk away from them. This would be a very powerful incentive for all concerned to do the right thing and instead of them being driven by insecurities of their fate if there was to be peace thus forcing them to hang more forcefully prolonging the war and the suffering of the people, they would then be able to in a neutral state of mind where compassion will have an equal or greater chance of winning over their hearts.

Although i will always support imposing law and order upon unruly people for then instead of blaming after the deaths and destruction it can then be argued that the right thing was done and evil was avoided but force can only be used when a substancial portian of the population are one with the government in which case the rest can then be identified as criminals. If this is not the case then the government had a greater duty in bringing trust back to it and winning the hearts and minds of the citizens.

I dont know how the government could havd accomplished this task but maybe it could have done this by for example constantly talking to them in an effort to calm them down.

Maybe this could also have been done by other means but i have not really followed somali politics closely so you or others are in a better position to come up with other ways in which this could have worked without all the loses in life and property.

Brute force that is damages more than it can solve is definatley the wrong method.

Naturally things seem easier if you are a spectator than they really are and i am a spectator.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

why republic of California ???

Ooops! where are my manners? :D J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o, I meant to say...

dhulQarnayn,

Republic Of Somaliland in la-la land. ;)

The President even spoke today, highlighting his stance. Adeer we want peace, but we want law and order and governance as well.

Tell the people of Marka, Barava, Kismayu and all the southern towns the government is here to stay.

No longer can the few camel herders who now pretend to be religious warriors and who's childish supporters make fatwas talk.

Yey stands his ground and ist wonderfull for Somalia.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Dulqarneyn

What is so intricate about Yey and his politics? Have you heard of the Vichy government in France during the WWII? Or more recently Hamid Karzai?

But, indeed, when it comes Jilibkee xoog-badan politics, I know I won't be able to challenge you. You are an expert as exemplified by your apparent mistaking of Yey's vitriol against 'reerihii xamar bililiqaystay' as a political witticism! Is that what you call not taking shit from anyone?

Adeer, by trying to paint a monster as a man of substance, you forfeited your legitimacy to get engaged with real debate. When you get out of your tribal nest, I will be more than willing to try to reason with you, even from apparent 'underdog' position you have condemned me to be. When you judge yourself to be the maestro singlehandedly,I feel it is quite showing. Feeling big often is the result of being small- actually.

I reckon my bedside stories deserve better attention than a frivoulus glorification of a traitor. I would have also loved to see one story of yours. Never mind the bed, just somewhere!

Abtigiis &Tolka,

War ninyahow shaqala'aan kuhaysa badanaa! I must say though, that I, throughly enjoyed your artistically arranged alphabet soup excuse of a rebuttal.Tsk-tsk!

But I must ask... was there a point in there SOMEwhere, ANYwhere??

Oh wait! what the hell am I saying? Forget I asked! orod oo general section-ka kasoo nacnaclee.

dhulQarnayn, :cool:

Republic Of California.