Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

The swift popularity and the precipitous decline of Gen. Abdullah (Ilka Jiir)

Thankful   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[out the whole point of his role (and of PL).

However, you yourself are talking nonesense in reply when you use the diaspora argument, saaxib. Correct me if I am wrong but are you not a diaspora Puntlander? Was Faroole not one himself? What makes your (and his) opinion more valid than someone hailing from Maakhir? To use the diaspora excuse discredits your own position, saaxib. Everyone that is everyone is from the diaspora these days. War even Sheikh Sharif is trying hard to become one.
:D

The Diaspora is an essential part of rebuilding our nation. They are also essential in ending the suffering the people are facing. The Diaspora right now sends some of the most remittance back home per capita then anywhere in the world. Don't get me wrong, the Diaspora is very important if it is used in a meaningful way.

It is the RADICAL Diaspora that is the problem, the ones that hope for problems, they make websites that promote their hatred for certain groups. Many haven't been home for many many years yet they are so opinionated. It's not only Somalia, this is found among many Diaspora communities around the world, for instance every year during the Australian tennis open the Croatians and the Serbians fans fight at the tennis stadium over stuff that happened decades ago in their home countries yet back in Europe the two countries get along fine, or if you look at Israel the most radical elements are the settlers many of whom were raised in countries like the U.S.

We have a few of these radical elements on SOL, who use their websites as tools to try and promote their agenda.

I personally do not consider myself a radical. I do not wish my own side success and see things as qabiil vs qabiil! Every city I visited in Puntland had a diverse mixture of Somalis from all over. Especially the bigger ones like Bosasso, Garowe and Gaalkayo. Even Qardho had many people from Sool and Sanaag living there, who have been there for generations.

The reason I am saying some on here are radicals is because Atam is a man that went on radio and we know what he said. He was defeated easily and sent deeper into the mountains, do you see anyone from those area's that are from his tribe taking up arms and coming to his defense? Are they saying this is about oil and minerals, lets go defend? No!! Back home people have remained quiet, they live in Bosasso and the surrounding area's, are we hearing them protest? Remember like I said before it is Atam that is on the run and can’t find sanctuary, and it’s the Puntland government that is touring his former base.

All this clan vs clan, this is about oil, Atam is not a terrorist comes from Somalis that are living outside, these articles we are reading are also from these people.

I understand the outburst of the author and the anger towards the General. However, we Somalis have major problem called 'expectation.' I do not think anyone will survive the court of public justice, if there are any.

Gallad , you know I dont even mind being called Sakhar, it would be worse if someone accused me of being Taano or Hiiraale failure is not a good thing. As for the soldier you mentioned he has retired, to Puntland others like Gen Carays are serving the state. The problem for you is, your whole militia and roadblock admins who used to bully civilians in Kismayu have all retired and fled to Ethiopia. Snap you forgot who you was talking to again dear Horn.

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Gallad:

Dukey or should I call you Sakar as rivealed by xudeidi.

I been wanted to ask you where is afgudud or he fled with your uncle to yemen
Magangalyo.com. His name was last heard when he fled Kismayo barefooted.

Galad, i believe he is shitting on his pants in western bari, or better yet anticipating further defeat. The SSDF surely inherits defeats.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

quote:Originally posted by Gallad:

Dukey or should I call you Sakar as rivealed by xudeidi.

I been wanted to ask you where is afgudud or he fled with your uncle to yemen
Magangalyo.com. His name was last heard when he fled Kismayo barefooted.

Galad, i believe he is shitting on his pants in western bari, or better yet anticipating further defeat. The SSDF surely inherits defeats.

My god who talks like this ? :D Devoid of facts, people resort to all sorts of rubish.

General Duke,

Why bring Hiiraale in every post of yours? did he give u nightmares in the last 15 years lool? Ha sugi waynin wuu soo rogaal celin and this time u have no support from the local Maakhiris who reside in Kismaayo/Buula Gaduud :D

Adeer sheekadu Attom ay maraysaa iminka ee raga iska celi sidii hablihii ha u hantaaqine.

^^^ who are you? I think some people can't stand the truth. As for Hiiraale the commenst were for Horn, as for your comment there is no war with Makhir or any other clan, just a silly pony named Attam the local Al Shabaab agent.

Let's be clear you need to make at least 1000 posts before one can take you seriously in this forum.

Som@li   

Ilko is utter failure and big disappointment, Time to go back whereever he came from.

He almost killed the Maakhiri Movement,

Puntland is the only forward thinking state

The rest are stuck in the past and hence will never move forward as a state or as a community

If puntland can prevail, they will be the blueprint for the rest of Somalia..otherwise Somalia will suffer for another 20 years

Samafal   

Somali people love division and they have the audacity to complain why we are in the situation we are in, when in fact we create the situation.

So what do we have here, a man who wants to undermine the authority, disturbing the peace and distablising the whole region, and yet we have peole defending him nilly willy!!

Ilkajir and the Sanaag folks know too well that their interest lie in a peaceul Puntland and that's why they are supporting the admin, unlike the coach potato diaspora waging a war from their comfort in a western country. But just wait in two years time when Ilkajir stands for presidency, I'm not sure if Xudeedi will still be Xudeedi, Time will tell though.

Originally posted by Burn Notice:

Puntland is the only forward thinking state

The rest are stuck in the past and hence will never move forward as a state or as a community

If puntland can prevail, they will be the blueprint for the rest of Somalia..otherwise Somalia will suffer for another 20 years

i agree with you and inshaAllah the state will prevail.

Nice post Samafal..thank you

you're too cool for school Rudy....keep focusing on the physical features of people and you will go far in life...and just in case you can't work it out for your self I was being sarcastic