Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

The swift popularity and the precipitous decline of Gen. Abdullah (Ilka Jiir)

Originally posted by Burn Notice:

because the company was merely taking samples for mineral exploration..

if i'm not fasting waxlee ku oranlahaa will reserve it for now,walal the company doesn't need to take samples at Majiyahan site ,if it wasn't Atam his pple Macdan dhoofin ayaan billaaabilahayn hada, i'm not sure though siday ugaari lahyd Bulshawaynta reer Puntland!

^^^ Nicely put. Galad as usual you bark up the wrong tree, and make up stories at every turn. The kinship will never end no matter how much you wish for it to evaporate into this air. This is not the JVA alliance built on force and envy, it’s a state that ha endured and gained the respect of the world. No one is targeting a clan of ours, the leadership of this group including Gen Ilka-Jiir, Garad Calo Ciid and Doonyaale to name a few are all on the side of the state. Thus adeer don't pretend to care more than this leadership and more than the average Puntlander. Your attempts at division have been noted a long time ago, and exposed.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Thankful:

The radical diaspora can write as many articles as they want but the Puntland government has Atam recorded talking about a terrorist organization, as well they produce pictures of them freely roaming his former base, deep in western bari.

The articles you and Dhaharonline write, cannot match concrete evidence like this!

I agree on it being a nonesense article that burdens Ilka Jirr with a responsibility he was not appointed for. The man is the interior minster for PL not his clan. To expect him to favour his clan and lookout for their interests cancels out the whole point of his role (and of PL).

However, you yourself are talking nonesense in reply when you use the diaspora argument, saaxib. Correct me if I am wrong but are you not a diaspora Puntlander? Was Faroole not one himself? What makes your (and his) opinion more valid than someone hailing from "Maakhir"? To use the diaspora excuse discredits your own position, saaxib. Everyone that is everyone is from the diaspora these days. War even Sheikh Sharif is trying hard to become one. :D

^Ngonge as usual lately missing the point.

The funny thing that came out of this article is that Nassir the SOL resident put his name on it as Thanksful pointed out and that the fatal mistake of Ilkajiir's tenure as Puntland Interior Minister has been somehow narrowed to the truth but still they got it wrong. :D:D

One more thing needs correction though and that is the whole western Bari dilemma, Hihglaan is approved and legitimate but to say the constituents of Western Bari are the same as those in Highland clan wise is like calling for a southern Nugaal because the people of Burtinle have more to do with the folks in Mudug than for example those in the rest of Nugaal such as Eyl, Dongorayo and Garowe etc according to this logic.

However this won't happen the people of Burtinle are administerd from Garowe and Nugaal and not Mudug and the people are happy, they don't look to Gaalkacyo and Mudug and complain of being disadvantaged from the rest of the Nugaal populance.

To be frank the whole article is rubbish and full of fallacies that are hard to ignore.

Ngonge or Gonzales I didn't agree with the diaspora bit, which seemed contrived for me and not a genuine criticism of your calibre which greatly worries me.

You know being a prisoner to the truth out of one's consciousness and intellect shone's more through to me than an average person making such criticism believing what he's saying to be genuine but with you it seems to be quiet opposite.

We all agree the article is rubbish or nonsense in your own word but picking side issues to divert from it is even more senseless.

For someone of you stature one would think you could come up with a better criticism than Thanksful critic of Maakhir's radical diaspora point.

But for everyone to his each likening I guess.

NGONGE   

^^ The article was nonesense, what more could I possibly say that will convey that message?

As for Thankful, he knows what I'm talking about. He has been using that excuse on too many previous threads. Wax fahan dee.

Gallad   

I think the article is well written and asserts how the General Ilke Jir was chosen by his clan to be the political leader and how he neglected it. He wouldn’t run for a president or be a minister if it wasn’t for them. The General did not come to Puntland on his own, and you can correct me if I am wrong. He was brought from Europe by his clan and they supported him fully to run a presidency, and to help his own kind.

I understand Ilke jir is an employee of Farole NOW, but turning on his own was the biggest shock to the makhiris. They invested in the man, and they have every right to criticize him; you don’t find Puntland clan propaganda robots to criticize Farole for being a pirate, so I would give the Makhiris a credit.

^^^lol. Your just hot air,

The General did not come to Puntland on his own, and you can correct me if I am wrong. He was brought from
Europe
by his clan and they supported him fully to run a presidency, and to
help his own kind.

You are wrong, so he ran for President to help his own kind, when they brought him from Europe? Oh what nonsense.. :D

Xudeedi   

Sackar we know that you’re Duke and you’re certainly getting more desperate by the minute. The fact that you have to create other user names to rally support is deluding you even more. Adeer no need to spell out names on this forum.

Gallad is certainly right, Ilka Jiir was deployed from the diaspora and was financially supported by his clan, and thus representing his clan interest was his immediate responsibility.

I agree on it being a nonesense article that burdens Ilka Jirr with a responsibility he was not appointed for. The man is the interior minster for PL not his clan. To expect him to favour his clan and lookout for their interests cancels out the whole point of his role (and of PL).

After the election, Makhiri’s held a meeting in Garowe and pronounced him to be the political leader of the clan, a responsibility that he accepted. Other leaders who held posts in the SSDF administration voluntarily stepped down as a direct order from clan elders who were hopeful of the Generals arrival. The fact that a large sum of cash was raised for the general, and he accepted the responsibility is what distinguishes the general from other Makhir leaders in the SSDF Enclave.

Duke or Sackar (what ever username you would like to be called), JVA alliance resulted in a mutual benefit, whereas the single clan administration yielded a bargaining chip for your clan.

don't pretend to care more than this leadership and more than the average Puntlander

lol what is an average Puntlander?

Adeer stop trying to hi-jack my identity; your hypocrisy is quite sickening.

Puntland = your clan

I’m a Makhiri under the Mogadishu umbrella.

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Duke we all know this is a war against the Maakhir people and their resources in western bari now you can hide it and say puntland is in danger and hide behind the terrorist card But the last 3 weeks we have heard allot form the maakhir diaspora as well as inhabitants of hadaaftimo badhan and dhahar and western bari. The mass demonstrations against farooles administration so you see you don’t have the support of the Maakhir people in your war against them this is a rewind of what occurred in 2005.

This totally depicts the situation on the ground in a nutshell.

Xudeedi you seem to be angry with the wrong individuals and entities here, its not the Duke or Sakhar , SSDF, or Puntland admin or anyone else for that matter but the blind pony Attam that you fell in love with. This failure of a man you should vent on.

No one is buying your false stories and meaningless rants. If you don’t believe in Puntland, then so be it, yours is just one voice, but the majority of the clan including its chiefs, generals and political figures are part of the state. All the MP’s from Sanaag, Haylan are pro Puntland and no one aside from a few hyper active individuals are falling for this nonsense.

As for the JVA, indeed Attam is becoming as successful for his band as Barre Hiiraale ever was, however the main difference is that the indigenous Attam supporters have Puntland to come home to when they realize how absurd their cause was, which is coming.

Until then rant by all means rant away..

:D

Gallad   

Dukey or should I call you Sakar as rivealed by xudeidi.

I been wanted to ask you where is afgudud or he fled with your uncle to yemen Magangalyo.com. His name was last heard when he fled Kismayo barefooted.