Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Large Demo held today in Buuhoodle in support of Puntland State and Agreement

The issue isn't about puntland or somaliland but about the unity of SSC peaple. if they are united completely then they can join puntland if they wish without somaliland being able to do anything about it and vice versa or they could became independent if though this is a harder choice for practical reasons. the SSC issue remands me of Kashmir and how both India and Pakistan don't want to lose their parts even if Kashmir peaple choose independance. i have heard rumours that SSC peaple are harder to unite than the whole of somalia! that is the issue and i wish them the best. and frankly somalilanders and puntlanders thinking they control the SSC issue is ridiculous. the peaple fighting for somaliland in LA are SSC peaple lets not forget. and i think that somaliland and puntland have more importnat issues than the SSC issue so they should wait for the SSC peaple decision if it ever comes and focus on territories which there is no doubt about. peace out

i keep it real and look at the big picture instead of crying about a local issue that is somalia and look at global issues radically. somalia and somalis are only getting what they deserve for being so narrow minded and short-sighted. the SSC issue isn't going to matter in 2 decades if lets say China colonies somalia. and somalis all over the world following every little happening in somalia and you would think somalia was the world. somalis haven't overcame the village horizon to see the big picture and until they do they will remain insignificant peaple like Papua New Guinea. peace out

i am taking of the now unthinkable possibilty of somalia having peace they will still not amount to much unless they have unbelievable good leadership such as the sayyid and ahmed gurey and then only while those figures are alive. peace out

As a country Somalia is a dead horse and as a society non-existent i am only surprised they haven't achieved total anarchy, barbarism and cannibalism in the south. Atleast then they would either die out or massively improve. this situation where the problem is not too small or too big means that it can go forever but for the grace of god and external factors. it is ironic they somalis say a great battle has happened and only 100 peaple died.at least in africa the pain and destruction is massive, the war short, and then genuine peace while somalis warlords drink tea together as if family. in africa peace negotiations the oppsite sides hate each other and still make peace. if only that could be said of somalia. there is no genuine hatred despite tribal loyalties. if somalis were genuine peaple then this war would have over by 1993 with 3-5 million dead, a bit like the war in Rwanda. so we should be thinking about peace. we should first make sure that the war has taken its true deaths and destruction and peaple are truly war-weary. somalis are not truly war-weary. that's how you get peace in a civil war.

^

Keep being surprised, son. Somalia's destiny has been set by GOD only and when Allah(swt) wishes it, ONLY then, will we finally have peace, not sooner.

In the meantime just enjoy the roller-coaster ride that is Somalia today...

all i am taking a shot at are those peace wishers who think that peace is just around the corner. it is far away. "Verily Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change themselves" so therefore peace will never came until peaple change themeselves. so until they change themselves can they stop talking about peace and progress because it is foolish to expect a different result with the same variables that we present before and during the early stages of the civil war. so simply walk the walk and stop daydreaming or just give up. simple. peace out.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Shihaabuddin:

Ngonge maybe we disagree on internal Puntland issues and affairs but we have common outlook and census regarding the common defence of the State and how we should engage with outsiders, so a friendly message of urgency from our side plan for the delaying actions so that the troops and heavy military equipment can head orderly and safely back home.

P.S. This is good advice you might need this weaponry to protect your sub-clans interest as Rayaale is against any sort of unseating by your local clanlord Siilaanyo and if Siilaanyo provokes an attack you will not have any weaponry to protect the kids and mothers of your clan, so don't lose your heavy equipment to us as it might be needed in the coming month.
;)

Riyaale is a politician, adeer. He got my adeero (and Faysal) wrapped around his little finger and, for that, I salute him. He will also get the "SSC" people back into the fold without a need for an army iyo waxan aad ka hadlayso. Politics, adeer, politics.

Faroole (whom I thought was a wily siyaasi at the start) is letting PL down. War ninka iska qabta. :D

Qhalib

i am not. all i am sayings is “The only index by which to judge a government or a way of life is by the quality of the people it acts upon. No matter how noble the objectives of a government, if it blurs decency and kindness, cheapens human life, and breeds ill will and suspicion- it is an evil government.” Eric Hoffer

therefore i am judging quality of the people and it is found wanting. therefore we should more concerned about people than governments. peaple get the government they deserve so instead of pointing fingers they should look at themselves and fix up. it i9s rude to blame others when you are the problem and the Somali people are the problem not the helpless victim that most peaple think it is. peace out.