Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Large Demo held today in Buuhoodle in support of Puntland State and Agreement

GAAROODI   

you can fly the Nazi flag if you want, or the emblum of the king of china. It makes no difference. All that matter in politics is military force, political strategy and institutions, the ability to carry out your plans.

bugland or pirateland whatever you wanna call it, is not a military threat, has some funny so called institutions and has no ability to carry out any plan what so ever.

Example:

Somaliland army is 20 Km from the pirate den, Garowe. If i wanted i could bomb them using long range weapons.

Buhoodle, only get the off visit from some guy comming from garowe claiming to be from pirateland. no real power, no real army, the only presence of government is outside the city and are Somaliland soldiers hailing from every corner of Somaliland.

Las canod inside and outside, Somaliland police and soldiers. not my words but reality.

so all in all, pirateland is an illusion.

Oz   

^^Well it's hard to disagree with yourself isn't it!! :D You are beyond ridiculous but I love your blind enthusiasm.

Originally posted by Oz:

^^Well it's hard to disagree with yourself isn't it!!
:D
You are beyond ridiculous but I love your blind enthusiasm.

Garoodi cannot even match the maturity of a two year old, but considering his constant predilection for chewing qhat on an empty stomach-- days on end-- I think we ought to give him the benefit of doubt. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Qhalib:

:D

Are you saying they're divided even in Buuhoodle or that the PL SOL contingent have been making it up as they went along? :D

^^^No adeer, the people of SSC, are for the union of Somalia, which is represented by the state of Puntland. Nothing complex about it.

Now how is the recognition from, Tel Aviv going? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Don't change the subject with fake news about Tel Aviv. This is real news with pictures and video clips. I saw them on TV shouting 'Faroole ha na fara galin'. What was that all about, saaxib? :D

^^^Nothing that you say has any more truth, than the recognition of the Jewsih state to "Somaliland" that arch secessionist, JB has been peddling about. The people of SSC are waving the Somali flag, not your clan falg. :D

NGONGE   

^^ There are other threads for SL and the phantom Yehoodi icteraaf. This one is about Buuhoodle and their demand that Faroole leaves them alone. In your considered opinion, would you say they are correct? :D

^^^Faroole is but a man,just like some people in the US, protest against President Obama, they are still American patriots. The important issue here is that the people of SSC, unlike their neighbours in NW Somalia, dont want Somalia to go away. A man of your intellegence surely can see that. :D

NGONGE   

^^ True. But wasn't that the same case with LA a while back? If Faroole keeps upsetting his kin like this we will close those borders without even trying, saaxib.

Are you having doubts about him?

^^^I have doubts about you adeer. You actually think this nonsense, secessionist movement can close borders between Somali people, let alone a single clan?