Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Lipdhi Mayside Laascaanood- iyo Saado Cali Warsame

FIDHIN   

somaliweyn its too big, why dont she cry for mogadishu, or og55denia or jabuti, plus shes trying to divide 1 of 5 somali regions. she cant reah her goal by doing that, she should just do it with love, like maryam mursal, if somaliland is united tomorow somaliweyn will be united trust me

FIDHIN   

anyway u got wat i said, every1 here is a clan cheerleader even urself, otherwise u wouoldnt be againts ur brothers who have done well, In Hargeisa all somali nationals are welcome laascaanood is ruled by ssc pple, ur still being againts becoz of clan reasons, wat have we ever done to ur guys?? we just rebuilt hargeisa and created a safe heaven for somalis free of war and piracy, i am ready to talk with the rest just appreciate wat i have done first.

well being an alien has its problems! cuz it looks like u havent learn the lessons of clan detachment issues thats happening these days in all over somali enclaves.

each somali enclave thats trying to separate or already separated, is basically a clan detachment issue and no more. Somalis cant live without be united as one. that has been shown throught somali history.

FIDHIN   

God bless somalis then innit,

laakiin somaliland is hope for all somalis, the rest are just pirates and ********s

Aaliyyah   

^^open another thread to praise somaliland. This wouldn't be the appropriate thread.

You dont need to feed us your propoganda.

lipdhi mayside laascaanod laba ma aha wadankeenu...

that says it all

salaam