Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

The Sadistic Defilement and Dehumanization of Ms.Mako Was Ordered by Puntland Author.

Fyr   

The Sadistic Defilement and Dehumanization of Ms. Mako Was Ordered by Puntland Authorities

According to unconfirmed, but reliable reports from sources in Bosaso city, Puntland, Somalia indicate that Ms. Mako, the 18 year old innocent girl from Somaliland who was, at the time, living with her cousin in Bosaso who was recently kidnapped outside her home and taken to a secret location, where she was sadistically gang raped and tortured horribly by more than 20 men comprising of Police Officers and civilians thereby gravely damaging her feminine organs and disfiguring her physically and leaving her lying in a state of comatose, near death situation, and utter helplessness was actually planned, organized, and implemented by the Puntland provincial authorities.

The reports further indicate that the plan to kidnap Ms. Mako was sanctioned by the ********* Traditional Elders particularly those who hail from Bosaso and Qardho districts and the order to execute the operation to rape, torture, and dehumanize her was issued by Mr. Mohamed Abdi Hashi, the so called president and new War Lord of Puntland, Somalia and was fully implemented by the Puntland Police Chief and his officers.

Other reports go as far as stating that this barbaric, evil, sadistic, and horrific crime could not have happened or taken place without the full knowledge and blessings of Col. Abdullahi Yusuf, the criminal War Lord turned president-elect of Somalia who is still the indirect president of Puntland provincial administration. It is believed by many that nothing goes under his screen or ecapes his knowledge in the general affairs of the people and provincial authorities of Puntland, and that he is actually the one who still calls the shots in this region.

However, it is widely believed that some ulterior motives were involved in the execution this gruesome case that clearly falls under the categories of violation of Human Rights, Crimes against Humanity, and probably War Crimes, which was boldly and arrogantly committed against the innocent little Somaliland girl. The motives involved here are believed to be both tribal and political as follows:

To avenge for Ms. Samsam, the 17 year old Bosaso girl who is charged with spying and alleged to have been raped and tortured in Hargeisa by the CID whose story now seem to be doubtful after she underwent numerous medical check-ups or as the medical reports indicate. You may recall that, at the time, many of us jumped the gun and seriously assailed the authorities in Hargeisa partly because of the need to condemn and discourage such an ugly and horrible crime to ever take place in our country and partly because of our still simmering anger and disdain against the same CID of Somaliland who have been accused in this case and who earlier conducted themselves unprofessionally when they illegally arrested, intimidated, and issued blatant death threats to the intrepid Jamhuriya Editor of Somaliland. Although the editor was charged and found guilty of committing any crimes and was later was released, we are still angry of the inaction of the government against the manner in which the CID conducted themselves to this day. And I personally apologise for any pains caused to the people and government of Somaliland on this regard.

To incite, provoke, and ignite a tribal war between the Puntland province and Somaliland nomadic clans who somewhat coexist in a peaceful manner. However, When this plan failed, the Puntland administration embarked on planning and preparing for the war of aggression in which their confused and rag tag militia recently carried out at Adhi Adheye, Somaliland.

To cover-up the truth, pretend he is politically strong or a strong man, and in control of the question of Somaliland in order to hide his lack of support from all of Somalia clans with the exception of his clan, and the failure to establish his authority in Mogadishu and else where in Somalia.

To disrupt the peace, security and stability of the peaceful, independent, and democratic Republic of Somaliland and that of the Horn of Africa region with the assumption that the international community will not stand by, while the results of the Somalia Peace Conference goes in the drain and that this mere thought will garner him support and for the illogic request of 20,000 foreign troops to be sent to Somalia, which will never materialize. If the entire War Lords of Somalia plus their Traditional Elders plus their intellectuals or civil society who have all participated at the two year so called Somalia Peace Conference at Nairobi, Kenya and were said to have fully reconciled and that these parties have gone as far as electing him as their president or the president-elect of Somalia, then, why does he want foreign troops to be sent to Somalia? What faction, militia, and War Lords is he afraid of? Or are his intentions to use these troops against the peaceful and democratic Republic of Somaliland?

Whatever the case, it is time that the intrepid people of Somaliland to weigh their options carefully, keep their eyes on the ball, avoid the constant tribal provocations of Col. Abdullahi Yusuf, the criminal War Lord turned president-elect of Somalia, and not to right a wrong with a wrong as they have done in this case in regards to the innocent young Somaliland girl. However, this does not mean that we should let them out of the hook and not bring them to justice for the barbaric and sadistic crime suffered by Ms. Mako as well as that of the thousands of other Somaliland women and girls who had been humiliated and injured in the same fashion during the terror reign of the fascist regime of Dictator Siad Bare. These barbarians do not have any moral standing on this issue, they have made a habit or tradition of raping innocent women and young girls, and they should therefore not pretend that they were abhorred and that the reason why they carried out this horrible and shocking crime against Ms. Mako was to revenge for Ms. Samsam whose case has not been proven and pending in the courts.

It is also about time that the peaceful and noble people of Somaliland to seriously review their intermarriage policies, to restrict marriage among themselves, and to consider the prohibition of intermarriage with those hostile clans who are adamantly opposed to our cause and existence. It is common knowledge that many of our children have been slaughtered during our long and bitter armed conflict with the fascist regime of Somalia and that many unsuspecting and loving young children have been slaughtered by their maternal uncles and other relatives. Therefore, what happened to Ms. Mako is not a coincidence, but the continuation or perpetuation of the same barbaric crimes, and no more Somaliland children should put into this state of uncertainty, insecurity, and savagery by their parents intermarriages or should ever suffer the same fate their brethren have painfully undergone.

On the other hand, the government of Somaliland must take action to rein in Radio Laas Anood. I therefore suggest that the government to monitor carefully the hateful broadcasts of Radio Laas Anood, gather more evidence, and file a war crimes case at the International War Crimes Court at Hague against this radio station for their constant or daily broadcasts of raw tribalism, hate mongering, disinformation, and incitement in its quest to ignite a civil war among the nomadic peoples of the region. Radio Laas Anood’s conduct is unacceptable and dangerous and proven to be similar of that of Hutus of Rwanda: Radio Ntrehamwe who incited the genocide of about a million Tutsi in Rwanda therefore they must be stopped now before they incite similar civil war and genocide in Somaliland.

Victory and Liberty for Somaliland,

Farah Ali Jama,

Ottawa, Canada.

Baashi   

Knowing the nomad culture, this could happen. If it's true, it is a henious crime. I seriously think this is a propoganda...that counters the real ordeal of Samsam.

It is also about time that the peaceful and noble people of Somaliland to seriously review their intermarriage policies, to restrict marriage among themselves, and to consider the prohibition of intermarriage with those hostile clans who are adamantly opposed to our cause and existence. It is common knowledge that many of our children have been slaughtered during our long and bitter armed conflict with the fascist regime of Somalia and that many unsuspecting and loving young children have been slaughtered by their maternal uncles and other relatives. Therefore, what happened to Ms. Mako is not a coincidence, but the continuation or perpetuation of the same barbaric crimes, and no more Somaliland children should put into this state of uncertainty, insecurity, and savagery by their parents intermarriages or should ever suffer the same fate their brethren have painfully undergone.

**shaking head, and wondering what has become of...**

This was sanctioned by the traditional elders of Pland.....Come one, tell me more believable story.

I can't believe one would make up story to play down Zamzam tragedy. This is sick.

The author wants to restrict marriage to his clan. Fine by somaliweyn, He can go to his racist little corner. Qof Ka maan Gaban ma jiro xoola haan.

OG_Girl   

If these stories are true wallahi is scares!. Man my grand dad said Somalis can kill each other without mercy but rapping is not our tradition ... is shamefull act and real men fight men not rape helpless kids and women.

Uuuuf wallahi Somalis becoming disgusting "if" this true If not true shame on people whom made up such things.

Salam

OG-Girl, No human tradition tolerates rape and torture, but sadly in times of war, rape is used as weapon, and means to humuliate your enemy, and Somalis raped and killed women in mogadisho, hargayse , kismayo,Galkacayo, Somaligalbeed and elsewhere. The story of Zamzam, and this allaged story of Mako is nothing new,but sad repeation.

However it is even sadder when people even da sane use these tragedies to farther their causes.

I find it sick seeing Pland sites using this story to demonize Sland, and I gurauntee you will see this Mako story all over Sland sites soon. People writing these stories whether true or not are getting more xenophic, and will come up with more wilder accusations.

OG_Girl   

It is sad Ghe, but brother Somalis used to fight all the time .... My grand dad always says war between clans is not some thing new , used to happen hundred of years ago in Somalia. But we never heard fighters rape other tribes' women!

So, this is new in our society.And wallahi is sad and disgusting at the same time. The worse as you mentioned some sick people use it as war propaganda .

Salam

Rahima   

And the tit-for-tat drum beats on :rolleyes: .

I'm smelling propaganda- yeah probably just that.

OG-Girl, No human tradition tolerates rape and torture, but sadly in times of war, rape is used as weapon, and means to humuliate your enemy, and Somalis raped and killed women in mogadisho, hargayse , kismayo,Galkacayo, Somaligalbeed and elsewhere. The story of Zamzam, and this allaged story of Mako is nothing new,but sad repeation.

However it is even sadder when people even da sane use these tragedies to farther their causes.

I find it sick seeing Pland sites using this story to demonize Sland, and I gurauntee you will see this Mako story all over Sland sites soon. People writing these stories whether true or not are getting more xenophic, and will come up with more wilder accusations.

Nationalist and Smith, in the event that you two boys come across this- Che has said all I was saying ;) .

You might be more favourable towards his views :D .

NGONGE   

Heh. Was expecting such rubbish to come up sooner or later. I only managed to read the first paragraph and I’m amazed at the author’s assumption that any sane person would take any of this rubbish seriously. The story of this raped girl might turn out to be true, but, to be brutally honest, after reading this article, I can’t say I’m that bothered.

When will you children engage your brains and try to post something with a bit of insight, information or even analysis (long shot I agree but a man can dream). Your tribalism and hateful tendencies are contagious and I’m worried that I might sooner or later fall victim to that nothingness that you’re so proud off.

*** Sudden surge of blood ***

My grandfather, his grandfather and those way before them don’t mean a single thing to me and if this is their legacy and your tribe’s legacies then I spit on the lot of you. I seriously have no RESPECT for any tribes or those that are proud of such a redundant concept. May you never climb out of this filthy ditch (whatever side you claim to be on).

*** Still not calm ***

Baashi   

^ :D Moderating and emotions go hand in hand huh!

So what happen to the “ It’s only words on a screen, words on a screen †line icon_razz.gif . And I thought you were the only nomad around here that’s devoid of emotions :D .

May you (young nomads) never fall for the negative tribalism crab many are breaching day in and day out!

Bakar   

Waar heedhe maryooley ilaah kacabsada waa maalmihi ugu daneeya ee bisha ramadan. Ramadan markass dhamadao meesha nooga sii wada xooga aan iska neefinee bahasha :D Maalikasta waxaan is iraahda labada kumi kudarso, hadana waxaan is iraahda waas bil ramadan sidaas darated is celi. Marka laba casho ayaa hartey hala isku celiyo bahasha.

raula   

Thank God I didn't grew up in such racist environments. Che-Guevara , I concur with your outlook. Politically inclined minds have lost their leniency in the essence of societal morals and compassion. What only registers and seems to infiltrate in this polluted, obtuse individuals bigoted cranium is an emblem of their tribal “illusory†legacies :rolleyes: ; that they are sightless, consequently resort to their antagonistic, tribal belligerence. The SL/PL/etc idiosyncrasies are not a first for me-better save my gumption somewhere industrious :D .

OG gal..dont oversimplify all Somalis as foul, although I empathize with where such perception might be stemming from.