Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

The Sadistic Defilement and Dehumanization of Ms.Mako Was Ordered by Puntland Author.

OG_Girl   

LOL@NGONGE..

Baashi, shall I say inadero or Adeero you tell me what I should call you next time :D This Oday (ngonge) always so serious, he fooling us with his fake signature ( Only words on screen ) .. icon_razz.gif

Salam

Rahima   

May you (young nomads) never fall for the negative tribalism crab many are breaching day in and day out!

Aamiin, but why exclude yourself Baashi? Youth is until the age of 40 :D

OG-gal, Baashi is inadeer not adeer :D (don't feed this old man mentality of his ;) ). I prefer to think of him as the progressive youth than the generation which destroyed us.

OG_Girl   

No No No Mr Baashi or Basha( like my abtis call rich people ) icon_razz.gif .

You know we used to call my grandy who is now 70s Jadow = Grand father and my grand mom Omy = My Mother.. One day he just said .. how come you call me grandy and you call your grand mother a mather? He said don't call me that and call me Aby = My father ...since that day we have 2 fathers and 2 mothers and you can imagine when parents and grand parents live at same house and we say Aby 2 of them will yes "na'am "...lol

So, I don't like Awoowe choose between Adero and inadero , don't dream of Abti cause Abti for Arabs only :D:D:D

Salam

Baashi   

OG_Girl,

How about camu, adeer (not adeero), oday, duqa, waayeel, cajuus, or cutti. It doesn't matter which one...one of these terms will do just fine smile.gif .

Rahima   

^Bashi, are you sure that you are Somali :confused: ?

Nowadays, Somali men in their 40s get offended when we call them adeer or abti.

How many a times have i called a man adeer (out of respect) and he replies with walaal or abaayo :rolleyes: .

Personally i couldn't care, i continue with my adeer-it stamps the relationship for him :D

OG_Girl   

Ok, 3amo Bashi or "adeer" Bashi smile.gif

Rahima, I call every Somali Adeero and eedo some are really young but I just respect them since we never lived between Somalis .. All our respect are for my mom's relatives so I just make up for my other half.. just being nice smile.gif .

Salam

would have been so much better to write the theme of your article briefly instead of posting a whole page, it would have been believable but after i readed your whole article it sadness me to see that you are spreading hate and propaganda to somalians all over the world and its not something you can be proud of it. Its just shame we are responding to your article instead of ignoring it and using our precious time with something usefull.