Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Shirkii SSC uga Socday Buura-Wadal oo Maanta la soo Xiray Warcadna ka soo Baxay

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

walahi warqadi walo so tepgereye waliba shabaad ba loogu dhufta , Alla maxaynu yeelna

Waxaad yeeshaan inaad iskaga dhaqaaqdaan LA dee. Haddii kale sidii Faruur baad oran "faduul baa Barbara i gaysay"

^Guryahoodii soo adigan u diidan ee qori kala hor taagan. Hadday Laascaanood yimaadaan sood xiri maysid ama cayrsan maysid sidii Hol Hol.

Saalax   

Haji Xandjuf have you visited Taleex.net, at the Feb 1 news it seems they are making lies about a fellow sanaag and sool somaliland community , specially Col. Dhancade and his boys.

The statement says that:

1. They are against Somali diid rebels which i guess means Somaliland.

2. They are with Puntland yet also with the Xogaalyeste who is banned from puntland .

3. They will have a tribal based committee to run their affairs.

4. They are not behind the bombings in Lascanood.

so until the committee is in place and starts work there is not much for speculation.

Saalax   

^^^ they will forever be lead by others whether it is somaliland or puntland since they (sool community) seem they can't lead themselfs.

Aaliyyah   

^can you go and mind your own business...the fate of the people of ssc does not concern you.And, this thread is to celeberate what we so far achieved and we look for a better future for our people....

laakin adiga hadaladada mala yacniga would be nice if you can take it elsewhere...

thank you..

salaam

A_Khadar   

It's one step forward. Congrats to SSC communities.. Garads job well done.

^^^You were all saying nothing will come out of it just yesterday, now when concrete decisions were mad unanimously, you are saying what???? You secessionists keeping wishing the despair of others Somalis.

Alien shirki boocame 1 maxa ka danbeye boocame 2 ba ka danbeyse boocame 3 maxa ka danbeye Puntland ba ka danbeyse puntland waxa ka danbeysey shirki boocame 4 2007 maxa ka danbeye shirki boocame 4 , waxa ka danbeye Shirki Horseed . Shirki horseed na waxa ka danbeye Shirki qusuusi. I wonder qusuusii waxa ka danbeyn doona. Shir kama dhamadan Nimanka Shir shoore ba hore loo yidhi :D

Saalax   

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

^can you go and mind your own business...the fate of the people of ssc does not concern you.And, this thread is to celeberate what we so far achieved and we look for a better future for our people....

laakin adiga hadaladada mala yacniga would be nice if you can take it elsewhere...

thank you..

salaam

walalo i have every right to comment on SSC issues since i am also from the eastern regions of somaliland or what you might call "SSC".

Saalax   

Originally posted by Alien13:

It's one step forward. Congrats to SSC communities.. Garads job well done.

^^^You were all saying nothing will come out of it just yesterday, now when concrete decisions were mad unanimously, you are saying what???? You secessionists keeping wishing the despair of others Somalis.

I suppose that was meant for me? well nothing has yet to come out of the meeting rather then non sense letters and calaacals from garowey , we will talk in the battle field in L.A , instead of using roadside bombs come out of the bushes like a man. :cool:

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

I suppose that was meant for me? well nothing has yet to come out of the meeting rather then non sense letters and calaacals from garowey , we will talk in the battle field in L.A , instead of using roadside bombs come out of the bushes like a man. :cool:

You either are kid who is clueless about war or blood thirst mindless person if you are calling a blood shed. What is the really purpose to shed a blood for a city that its people asking to leave them alone? I guess you are still hoping Shankaroon recognition…