Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Mogadishu: Whose City Is It Anyway?

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

the idea that a capital city should be claimed by any segment of society is the height of foolishness and shows a complete lack of the meaning of nationhood and the basic meaning of a capital city. no Mogadishu is not like any other Somali city, its the freaken capital i.e belongs to the whole country. perhaps the people saying magadishu is our should lobby any future Somali government to relocate the seat of government. If it is accepted, then Mogadishu can be all yours but until then the Idea of a city that is simultaneously a tribal capital and a capital city is an oxymoron of the highest order...

Dadkii xamar lahaa hadii lo dhiibi lahaa taladda gobolka banaadir walahi ineysan heerkan garin, kooyto ayaa ka dhigtay sey maanta tahay unfortenetly.

Timur   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Mogadishu's natives should be respected as their rightful city. All those non natives causing havoc should exit it.

You are the guy that said the tribal cities of Hargeisa and Burco are for all Khatlanders, but Xamar of 1.5 million can't be shared? lol. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with these people. Xamar has no "natives" - it is not a tribal village like Hargeisa or Burco.

Saalax   

^^^ Of course Xamar does have natives. They are the governors of Benadiir district & the mayors of the city men like tarzan whether you like it or not Pirateboy. Hargeysa & Burco are no tribal villages they are for all Somalilanders kid.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Mogadishu's natives should be respected as their rightful city. All those non natives causing havoc should exit it.

Maad talada aad bixinayso qaadatid oo Laascaanood kala baxdid militia reerkaga? :confused:

Hargeysa & Burco are no tribal villages they are for all Somalilanders kid

Then Xamar is for all Somalis.

It's very apparent you know little about the history of Xamar, I think you should stick to what you know!

Timur   

This guy is taking the mick, Bosaso has more diversity than Hargeisa and he's trying to talk about Xamar. Sometimes I wish these guys stuck to their local tribal politics, they can't grasp anything beyond their tiny playground.

Saalax   

LOL@Bosaso ( I knew this pirate would inject his pirate cities into the discussion). of course that place is diverse but it's nowhere near the size of Hargeysa ( which is also Diverse..

Saalax   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

quote:Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Maad talada aad bixinayso qaadatid oo Laascaanood kala baxdid militia reerkaga? :confused:
Las Canood waxa jooga raag uu dhashay who are pro Somaliland. I don't know what you mean "Militiga Reerkaga" .

Saalax   

Che. I didn't say anything about Mogadishu not being for all Somalis. What i meant is if the outsiders are causing havoc ( they should leave it to the natives) We heard it from Cisse Dalabey a mogadishu native himself i am sure many like him feel frustrated with outsiders creating continuing problems in Mogadishu such as those you support ( Al shabab). redface.gif

^Here again, you are showing your ignorance,Dalabey is from Shebeele and not native.And you are contradicting yourself, can't say outsiders (I'm assuming you mean other qabiils) should leave and then state Xamar is for all Somalis.

Do you even who are original residents of Xamar?

che stop your lies libaahe ayaa ka saxsan :D . okey che tell me who the original residents are as i belive maanta ma jirto qof xamar aniga iga xigto dadkan halkan ku doodaya

Taleexi   

Originally posted by oba hiloowlow:

che stop your lies libaahe ayaa ka saxsan
:D
. okey che tell me who the original residents are as i belive maanta ma jirto qof xamar aniga iga xigto dadkan halkan ku doodaya

Dee waa haddii lahjadaada uun wax lagu qaybsado. Xamar dhidid iyo dheecaankii Soomaali oo dhan baa galay Oba Hiloowlow :D

It is not only Xamar whose demographics have changed as a result of the civil war. So too have Boosaaso, Garoowe, Hargeysa, Burco Galkacyo, Baraawe, and Kismayo. Don’t be stuck in the past. Xamar is for who lives there NOW. It is NOT for everyone.