Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Mogadishu: Whose City Is It Anyway?

Saalax   

Some places demographics have changed since the pre civil war for good and for others for worse. Overall every group retreated back to their traditional areas with that said Hargeysa the capital of somaliland is recently experiencing a massive influx of non somalilanders but it doesn't mean it belongs to those recent arrivals. The natives will always be respected and known as the traditional owners.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

It is not only Xamar whose demographics have changed as a result of the civil war. So too have Boosaaso, Garoowe, Hargeysa, Burco Galkacyo, Baraawe, and Kismayo. Don’t be stuck in the past. Xamar is for who lives there NOW. It is NOT for everyone.

You possess a pragmatist and realist point of view; and you are properly right while I might have been a naive and an idealist who has sung in a vacuum regarding the demographic shift after the civil war. Your word of wisdom on this is well taken……inkastoo aad marmarka qaarkood marka geela loo heeso aad shimbiraha u heesto.

Originally posted by oba hiloowlow:

che stop your lies libaahe ayaa ka saxsan
:D
. okey che tell me who the original residents are as i belive maanta ma jirto qof xamar aniga iga xigto dadkan halkan ku doodaya

Aniga ma,aho qofka dhahooyo xamar waa liga xigaa hebel ama hebel.

Laakin suuq bacaad hadaad ka timid cid kaa xigta malaha hada icon_razz.gif

In the months after Barre's departure, I lived between If iyo Aakhiro and Suuq Bacaad. When the war within the USC started, those two areas loo kala safan jirey. Safkee ku jirtey :D

Xiin and Libaahe...Though you might have a point, that said a clan can't claim ownership over metropolitan areas where diverse population thrive.

In Somalia now, the towns that thrive the most are the diverse one tribally speaking.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by oba hiloowlow:

che stop your lies libaahe ayaa ka saxsan
. okey che tell me who the original residents are as i belive maanta ma jirto qof xamar aniga iga xigto dadkan halkan ku doodaya

Aniga ma,aho qofka dhahooyo xamar waa liga xigaa hebel ama hebel.

Laakin suuq bacaad hadaad ka timid cid kaa xigta malaha hada
icon_razz.gif

In the months after Barre's departure, I lived between If iyo Aakhiro and Suuq Bacaad. When the war within the USC started, those two areas loo kala safan jirey. Safkee ku jirtey

Xiin and Libaahe...Though you might have a point, that said a clan can't claim ownership over metropolitan areas where diverse population thrive.

In Somalia now, the towns that thrive the most are the diverse one tribally speaking.
looool, suuq bacaad inta iska dhaftid bro im origanally carfiid.. loool maanifeesto iyo maanakobiyo :D , even though i was 7 yrs i was pro Maanifesto ilahay ha iga cafiye

Yaa Reer Maanifeesto wax ka sheegay? Markaas anaaba la isoo galooyaa. :D

Kaftan aside, Maanifeesto dad badan oo wanaagsan ayaa ka buuxay oo dalkeena la jeclaa horumar weyn. Kuwii saxiixay ka hadlooyaa that famous Manifesto baaq in Juun of 1990, just a mere six months before the civil war reached the centre of Xamar.

Aqoonyahanadaas, waxgaradkaas, reer diinlayaashaas, ganacsatadaas, siyaasiintaas, odey dhaqameedkaas iyo kuwa kale oo badan oo sumcad iyo heybad ku leh dalkeena iyo dadkeenaba waxee ka cabsi qabeyn, kana digeen wey soo baxday.

If only Siyaad Barre listened to them, if only...