Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Manshaa Allah-A new jihad for genocide victims

nuune   

tartan aa kajira saaxiib meesha,ardaaladan gaalada want to win back those who are reverted to islam,i don't say converted because everyone is born while he or she is muslim,only his or her parents can make then jews, christian and other jinni so called religions.

laakiin,not just rwanda,haven't u heard of thailand,they ain't christian,but they are becoming muslims like: wara ayta naasa yadkhuluuna fii diini llaahi afwaajan,waa yaabee see usoo galaayaan diinta islaamka,you know we muslims don't have preachers and missionaries in other countries,we only tell people walaw ha ahaatee alif laam miim.we don't give them money to become muslims,that what the christian missionaries do!!!

quuqlayaal waaye gaalada,hadhageessan madax ganbaryaasha.

that was a really good article lakkad and thanks for sharing it with us. It is good to hear positive things about islam that we all know about from others whom had been non-muslim beside what american media is feeding to the public here and europe.

Haashim   

Thanks brother lakkad for your article, it's real face of islam, i hope many muslims to take advantage from this event and show others the beauty and kindness of our religion.

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KUWA U GARGAARABA, MAXAANSE NIRAAHNAA KUWA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA MOORADOODA LA SOO GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

Haashim   

Thanks brother lakkad for your article, it's real face of islam, i hope many muslims will take advantage from this event and show others the beauty and kindness of our religion.

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KUWA U GARGAARABA, MAXAANSE NIRAAHNAA KUWA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA MOORADOODA LA SOO GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

Kruella   

I guess they say blessing comes in all forms...and this article shows us the guiding light that Islam is for so many. While other religions tolerate atrocities to suit their purpose, Islam has always (and always will be) been the only one who stood its ground despite the few bloodthirsty hypocrites who try to no avail to defame its glorious standing.

Lakkad thank you for sharing such an interesting article....keep the critical spirit alive!

salam

Macalin   

Tankis one and all.

Thank be those who posted it on the washington post>

Kruella>gurl where u bin?..am waitin for some MANGO CHUTNEE..lol..that u so promised me to give-good to see ya BUDDY

Barwaqo=its ma pleasure..so is scop and the rest!

Iffah   

That was very refreshing.

Lakkad Jazak allahu khairan for sharing that article with us.

Alxamdulillah, those people have found the right path.

Macalin   

Canbarro thanx sis.

Well..you can share with anyone who u willing to give to...and that includes non-muslims.

Baydan..thanx sis-4 ur kind words.