Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sh. Sharif ... The First President to the White House for 40 years ???

^^^

I knew the both of you inaad isku xishooneyn... Typical computer screen shield wielding cyber warriors. All tough talk when they're able to hide their identity behind a pc screen. Anyway, I guess we just gonna have to wait for the Admin or Mod to come rescue you from yourselves.

Brother I grant that you're stronger than me but back in my heyday I could handle anyone in here and I was much feared indeed but alas I'm old now, thus commanding respect unlike you out of hand steed.

But for you this are stories of the old but do believe me I was bit of a lad back then. However you won't/can't believe that granddad was once a star, do you?

I am however the more original of us both, granted that. smile.gif

LOL - anigu ma xanaaqsani - sxb. just enyoying the game of old farts exchanging cay and exposing each other. i just watched the professional caystar being dragged on the dirt thats all.

i like the way you were indepedent - unlike our Aw-muuse who thought this is one of those 'hold the clan line moments' and started to back up Dukey. :D

^^^

To Sayid:

Atleast Aw Muuse, ikhyaar weeye...laakin adigu cir iyo dhul dhan laguu raaco ma laha. Markii la dagaalayanah waxaa fiican ina dhan loo batto. ;)

To Ducaysane: War ninyahow maxaan magacaan ee beenta ah, iigu yeeraysaa?? Kuwii reer Shankaroon oo kale ayaad igu noqotayee...see waaye saaxiib!

To Aw Muuse: Awoowe cafis iyo masaamax, waa dambe kuuma caga jugleyn doono ee... :D