Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Jabuuti oo lagu soo qulqulayo, Somaliya oo nabad ah!

RedSea   

Ladies and gents here we go again, Sii soco soo saco crew are at it again. They never learn, never listen that doing the same old things will only result the same outcome. It was 2004 that Abdullahi Yusuf's TFG as for previous foreign manufactured entities was built in foreign confort INN, around formula 4.5, made out of members of ex warlords and criminals who have not contributed the progress of anything since dawn of this era. To no suprise it failed miserably but not without causing the lives of thousands of inncoent somalis, I have no reason to believe that same formula(dibad mareen out of touch entity) that has failed more than I can count will bear a new outcome this time.

The only time that somalia got to see relative stability was 2006 six months which was heavely while it lasted. The warlords, who in otherwise act as government members were routed, rule of law returned, and people were fully in support. It was swift, not costly and quite successful until broken up by the same people who are running around with files pretending to have a peaceful plan for somalia.

There are certain pre conditions for successful government in somalia:

1. Must be locally funded and operated. No Imbagahti, no Addis, No Djabouti. No way. A government for somalia, by somalis within somalia.

2. All actors of the resistnce must be present specifically alshabab(who took the lions' share in liberating somalia)

3. No foreigners who were involved in somalia' conflict and human suffering can be physically or indirectly be present. No way my enemy wants to be have inclusive and just government.

4. No ex warlord, criminal of any guilt can even be given considerations for contention or any spot in the new government. They do not deserve the honor of the people.

5. Hallmarks of previous entities must be abolished, specifically the formula 4.5.

^^Would you propose Hargeysa as a venue for this conference yaa Baligubadle? Is it practical to hold this conference in Garoowe? How about Xamar? Kismayo? Baydhabo?

Why not?

RedSea   

Muqdisho, Beledwayne, Jawhar, Kismaayo.

Hadii nabad daacad ka tahay that they see peaceful somalia, somaaliya is awfully big enough for them. Publicity and foreign sponsorship is another thing.

^^lool. He may not answer that question.

Warancade,

seriously you think that's doable?

Whom would you like to come to a conference in Beledweyne, in Muqdishu, Jawhar, and or in Kismayo?

Do you even know who controls those cities?

RedSea   

Yes it's doable and can be done hustle free if sh. shariif is up to the task. He know the dril, he knows what alshabab wants.

The conference must offcourse be inclusive with exception of warlords such as those I constantly mention here.

Again, it's pointless to point out who controls where and what, as long as those who control the areas are part of the process.

Kismayo by alshabab, beledwayne by uic, merka by alshabab big deal. they're both somali movements.

PeaceAction,

Leave my thread plz.

^^Talk is cheap, brother. It's quite transparent that you are ignoring the complexity of Somali matters. There is a reason why you conveniently skipped Hargeysa, and didn't suggest Garoowe as venue for the Jabbuuti gathering.

Jemce wanaagsan. Ii baashaal saaxiib.

RedSea   

Hargeisa and gorowe?

Do tell us how that is possible, I'll rely on your reasoning if you put forth one that is cheweable.May I also point out that you lost the plot by perhaps not deciphering what I wrote.

If not, don't ruin my thread with the usual thread hijacking that many here are accustom to.

thanx.

ps. jimcewanaagsan.

RedSea   

Ok nothing from good ole Xiimaye.LOL

"cudurka kaa gala fardahaa, hadii laga guboo dameer, dawo lama gaadhayee"

Walaal runta ayaad sheegtay. Xaqiiqadu waxey tahay kuwaan ku shirayaa Djbouti wa niman iska riyoonaya oo hoteelo lacag UN laga soo shubtay ku khamaaraya.

ayagoo waxba isla heynin ayaa la iska dhigayaa niman wax isla haya.

Riwayaadu ha iska socoto, markey dhamaato xaqiiqda waa lakala ogaan.

Xidigo   

^Morgan kuwa la mida sida, Siiraanyo the SNMG gang leader and Riyaale the basaas of Afwayne ayaaba Hargeysa idiin fadhiyee hadii uu yimaado ma macno ayay ku fadhidaa. Mise labadaa halkaa idiin fadhiya dhiig acab uma aragtaan Cajiib.

Xidigo   

^^ Yes, it's Saturday in Sugarland :D

And what murran are you talking about? Runtu waa waran oo odaxyo ayay sida taa ma maqashay ;)