Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Secessionist Somaliland’s Naked Aggression against the Peaceful Region of Sool

Aaliyyah   

^ At least Odeweyne showed his stand, where you flip-flop and pretend to be against both sides. When the truth is u are a secessionist, you consistently pick on pro-united Somali Solers ???

It is time to show your true face and stop pretending

Castro   

Listen, atheer Aaliyah, you probably are devastated with the "invasion and occupation" of Laas Caanood and it is why you're not your usual soft and religious self. I understand and sympathize with your anger and frustration and will, therefore, find it in myself to forgive your little outbursts.

However, can you imagine my anger and frustration when my entire country has been invaded and occupied by Ethiopians?

It's all relative, dear.

Wa salaam.

Originally posted by Castro:

Listen, atheer Aaliyah, you probably are devastated with the "invasion and occupation" of Laas Caanood and it is why you're not your usual soft and religious self. I understand and sympathize with your anger and frustration and will, therefore, find it in myself to forgive your little outbursts.

However, can you imagine my anger and frustration when my entire country has been invaded and occupied by Ethiopians?

It's all relative, dear.

Wa salaam.

I REALY HATE WHEN PEOPLE PLAY OUR INTELLIGENCE. BRO JUST FACE THE FACT.

Khalaf   

looooool@ Aaliyah...ka bax! wa iga qosleeysey....

lakiin walaaleey daadkaan hadal ba ka buuxa...ma ka hadal badankartiid...they are on the same subject and nac nac for mths on end and no results or benefit....marka iisha ka eeg and iskaga dax baax. smile.gif ........somalia wixi ruun Allah Oog and what happens is not in our control, marka we pray inshallah Allah Most High Khayr ha ka diigo.

peace out! salaamun

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

you consistently pick on pro-united Somali Solers ???

:D

Who are these pro-unity SOLers ya Castarow?

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I think,in my opinion,Those Pro-Unity S.O.Lers[sh1t out of luckers :D ] are those who supported the invasion of Somalia by Ethiopa. The very same group who are obviously denouncing the invasion or reclamation of LasCanod by Somalis. I could be wrong,but its just a hunch smile.gif

Having said that, I think someone needs to Karbash Riyaale.

Faarax posted:

I think,in my opinion,Those Pro-Unity S.O.Lers[sh1t out of luckers ] are those who supported the invasion of Somalia by Ethiopa.

adeer you are wrong. most of somalis support somali Unity and are against Euthopian invasion.

plus I though you are sujui (Somali Kenyan, very nice and civilized pple) and you are in the middle of qabiil-based-politics. who have you been hanging out saaxiib.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Faarax posted:

I think,in my opinion,Those Pro-Unity S.O.Lers[sh1t out of luckers ] are those who supported the invasion of Somalia by Ethiopa.

adeer you are wrong. most of somalis support somali Unity and are against Euthopian invasion.

plus I though you are sujui (Somali Kenyan, very nice and civilized pple) and you are in the middle of qabiil-based-politics. who have you been hanging out saaxiib.

Adeer,above all the bounderies,we are all Somalis. This is commonsense. We have discussed this issue many many times. You can not be for a united Somalia when you support/Supported the invasion of your country by Ethiopia. Anyone who is using this line of argument,will be reminded till the day they leave this forum. smile.gif

^^^^Who needs the bigger whip ,ma kuwa Somali xabashi u keeney mise kuwa arrinta Somali ku koobey?

Must i choose? Really?, Can i use the same whip on both? smile.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I think she's referring to SOL's resident generals, emperors and chiefs.

Aaliyyah   

previously posted by Castro : 1) NFD (occupied by Kenya since 1964)

2) Oggadeen (occupied by Ethiopia since 1948)

3)
Somaliland (occupied* by Ethiopia since 1991)

4) Puntland (occupied* by Ethiopia since some time in the 90's, exact time unclear)

5) Southern Somalia (occupied by Ethiopia since 2006)

6) Djibouti (Occupied* by the US since 2002)

* The occupations of Somaliland, Puntland and Djibouti have resulted in little resistance to the occupation and, therefore, are unofficial.

So anyone who's having wet dreams of Somalinimo and unity needs to chew on this.

previously posted by Castro: Let each of us decide for him or herself how they see this and move on.
I thought I had Somaliland settled in my mind until the recent invasion of Somalia
and now I'm beginning to see it for what it really is: another external tool to divide Somalis.

let’s do a quick recap on the above two quotes that are your previous posts Castro:

1-You were a supporter of Somaliland till the recent invasion, which took place December 2006.

2-Somaliland was under the occupation of Ethiopia since 1991.

Castro adeer you were supporting Somaliland even though it was occupied by Ethiopia since 1991. The fact that Somaliland was being occupied by Ethiopia didn’t matter to you, and was irrelevant. From there it is quite clear that you don’t position Ethiopia as your enemy; it is merely where your interest lies. You were with them when they were supporting your secessionist game but as soon as they started supporting the tfg they became your enemy.

posted yesterday by Castro: However, can you imagine my anger and frustration when my entire country has been invaded and occupied by Ethiopians? It's all relative, dear.

So enough with all this drama of how you are frustrated with Ethiopia because they are invading your country, did Somalia suddenly became your beloved country when Ethiopia started supporting the tfg on December 2006 ??

Like for real, who is gonna buy that from you? I might have believed your above statement but there goes my prove that you were never consistent but rather manipulative old man. So adeer, do us a favor and stop pretending. Walahi, pretenders like you get on my nerve.

Wa salaamu alaikum

Castro   

^^^^ I'm flattered atheer, really.

Castro adeer you were supporting Somaliland even though it was occupied by Ethiopia since 1991. The fact that Somaliland was being occupied by Ethiopia didn’t matter to you, and was irrelevant.

That was my claim. It isn't exactly factual. :D It was my way of showing an occupier doesn't have to use force. I am flattered, again, you'd take my words as law. :D

From there it is quite clear that you don’t position Ethiopia as your enemy; it is merely where your interest lies. You were with them when they were supporting your secessionist game but as soon as they started supporting the tfg they became your enemy.

LOL. I can't decide which I hate more, the TFG, Ethiopia or secession. That order would be fair though. I think you may be suffering from what Ngonge lovingly refers to as comprehension deficit.

Keep at it though. There's always hope.

Wa salaam.