Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New Sharif Hotel Cabinet : Its a joke I tell ya

Eng Yariso is well respected London guy. He was more activist than politician and with limited experience and now this ministerial post is such one BIG giant leap

According to the TFGSOMALIA.NET, no minister of Education has been listed.

Most of the cabinet positions are vacant as far as I can tell.

Why aa naagtani Minister of Health loogu dhigaY? Does she have Suuqa Hoolaha shahaado?

Sharif did not think this position through and I hope to God he does not name another muufo for the Education post.

Qamar%20Adan%20Ali,%20Minister%20of%20He

and look at Minister of humanitarian Affair:-

Mohamud%20Abdi%20ibrahim_Minister%20of%2, he looks like he is been selling the aid on the side. Suuqa ceel-gaab anyone?

PS: Jaanjumow, faroole maybe tuug but he has some formal education, ee can you say the same about Sharif's cabinet?

PSS: You can't take karti to the bank. Sharif's badowyaal ministers remind me some members of this forum oo habeen iyo maalin hunqanaya, truly out of their element and Dukey is right to call tuuga looking aka Finance minister an illiterate.

Teeda kale, why did they name the youth and sports position but not the defense and national security post? Priority ya Shariifi

Sophist   

This is interesting cabinet. Why move Oomaar from his post? Although Jangeli is a competent secretary of state, I would have liked Oomaar to remain this role. I guess wuxuu lajaan qaadi waayey maamulka.

S.

PS: I thought this was a joke when one of the inner circle chaps mentioned this to me! He even told me to leak on SOL on Wednesday!. Anyhow, congrats to Yariisow!!

Layzie the women you're implying to have a Suuqa Xoolaha Shaahado is an Neurology Surgeon and with a second degree in Chemistry and been educated in France. She speaks fluently in 7 languages and I know parts of her family personally of which all of them are doctors maashalaah. Dont make assumptions pls and am not in anyway related to her but I admire her work she did with with Somali medical students in Russia and Ukraine.

I wonder what made them change Oomar from the post as I see him more qualified then the one who he was replaced with.