Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Ulema want Amisom out in 120 days

Thierry.   

Culumaa’udiin Shir ku yeeshay Muqdisho oo ku baaqay in 120 maalmood gudahood dalka looga saaro Ciidamada Amisom

Khamiis, February 19, 2009(HOL): Shir ay maalmihii tegay ku lahaayeen Hotelka Royal Garden (EX Hotel Guuleed) Culumaa’udiin Soomaaliyeed oo ka kala yimid dalka gudahiisa iyo dibaddiisa ayaa maanta la soo gunaanaday, waxaana ka soo baxay qodobo ku jeeda Dowladda cusub ee Soomaaliya iyo weliba Kooxaha ka soo horjeeda dowladdaas.

Shirkan oo muddo todobaad ku dhow ka socday Hotelkaas ayaa waxaa looga hadlayay dhibaatooyin ku soo kordhay dalka Soomaaliya, gaar ahaan is-gaaleysiinta, dilalka iyo fasirka ay dhinacyada is-haya ka bixinayaan Diinta Islaamka.

Gunaanadkii shirka ayaa waxay Culumaa’udiinkii shirka isugu yimid ku doorteen Gole ay ku mideysan yihiin Culumaa’udiinka Soomaaliyeed, kaasi oo dib loogula noqonayo waxyaabaha ay isku qabtaan dhinacyada isku haya Soomaaliya, gaar ahaan kuwo ay dhexmaraan su’aalaha doodaha diimeed xambaarsan.

culimo6.jpg

Guddoomiyaha Golahaas ayaa waxaa loo doortay Shiikh Bashiir Axmed Salaad oo horay u ahaa Guddoomiyaha Musaalaxada, iyadoo madashii lagu magacaabayna laga sheegay in Golahan uu ka shaqeyn doono sidii marjic rasmi ah loogu heli lahaa su’aalo diimeedyada doodaha ka yimaadaan.

Intaas kadib waxaa xafladdii gunaanadka shirka culumaa’udiinka laga aqriyay qodobo ay soo saareen Culumaa’udiinkii shirsanaa mudada todobaadka ku dhow, waxaana qodobadaas ka mid ahaa:

In muddo 120 maalmood ah dalka looga saaro Ciidamada Amisom, iyadoo mudadaasna ay ka bilaabaneyso 1/03/2009, isla markaana aan la keenin ciidamo kale.

In aaney Ciidamada Shisheeye mudadaas gudaheeda aysan sameynin wax dhaqdhaqaaq ah oo howlgallo ka mid yihiin.

In xalka mushkiladda dalka lagu raadiyo wada hadal oo aan marnaba dagaal loo adeegsan.

In 90 maalmood gudahood uu Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya shir isugu yimaado, isla markaana uu u codeeyo in dalka lagu dhaqayo Shareecada Islaamka.

In Qodobo ka hor-imaanaya Shareecada Islaamka oo Axdiga Dowladda ku jira wax laga bedelo, iyadoo loo saarayo culumaa’udiin lagu kalsoon yahay oo aqoon durugsan u leh Diinta Islaamka.

In aan dadka la gaaleysiin karin iyadoo aan wax cad lagu heynin.

In la joojiyo dilalka dadka aan waxba galabsan.

In Mujaahidiinta ay abuuraan fursad qodobadan lagu hirgeliyo.

Guddoomiyaha Golaha Marjica Culumaa’udiinka Soomaaliyeed Sh. Bashiir Axmed Salaad ayaa sheegay in shirkan la qaban qaabiyay kadib markii ay Shacabka Soomaaliyeed heleen fursado ay tahay in ay ka faa’iideystaan, wuxuuna caddeeyay in ay fursadahaas yimaadeen kadib markii ay Ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ka baxeen Soomaaliya. Shiikh Bashir waxaa uu sheegay in haddii aan fursaddan laga faa’iideysan ay khasaare u tahay Umadda Soomaaliyeed oo muddo dheer dhibaato ku soo jirtay.

Shiikh Maxamed Cabdi Umal oo isna gunaanadkii shirka ka hadlay ayaa sheegay in Soomaaliya ay qarka u fuushay in ay qariidada caalamka ka baxdo, wuxuuna ceeb iyo wax laga wanaagsan yahay ku tilmaamay in aaney dadka Soomaaliyeed fahamsaneyn heerka ay taagan yihiin.

Ugu dambeyntiina, Shirkan ayaa wuxuu ku soo beegmay iyadoo kadib bixitaankii Ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ee Soomaaliya ay soo baxeen kooxo Islaamiyiin ah oo isku khilaafsan habka loo marayo xal u helidda Mushkiladda Soomaaliya, iyadoo khilaafkaasna uu dhinacyada is-hayo gaarsiiyay in ay masjidyada iyo qalabka warbaahinta iska radiyaan.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis), Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somalia

^ What exactly does "The necessary security arrangements need to be put in place mean" ?

bal iinoo jilci ... I'm tired of weasel words like that being thrown around left and right.

does it mean:

A: untill the AMISOM troops kill enough civilians to reach parity with the tigre

B: untill sharif feels he no longer is threated by Al-shabaab

C: As long as the AU dictates

Exactly what, does the necessary security arrangements entail ?

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ What exactly does "The necessary security arrangements need to be put in place mean" ?

bal iinoo jilci ... I'm tired of weasel words like that being thrown around left and right.

does it mean:

A: untill the AMISOM troops kill enough civilians to reach parity with the tigre

B: untill sharif feels he no longer is threated by Al-shabaab

C: As long as the AU dictates

Exactly what, does the necessary security arrangements entail ?

It primarily means two things.

For one it means as you noted until alshabaaab’s presence in Xamar is no longer violent. It will take a political reconciliation backed by both internal and external support to tame them. The news that came out of Xamar today is part of a national drive to give Somali scholars the role they deserve and intervene using their scholarly and religious authority. But it will take some time perhaps few months for their gallant efforts to produce tangible results.

For another, disengaging from IGAD will come gradually. We will have to take few steps to achieve sustainable victory, the kind of results we want wont happen overnight. Sharif is just represents a part of a national unity government and one can’t realistically expect him to pull all the plugs at one go and be successful. So even if he agrees no more troops are needed as he said today, translating that into an effective government position will not be as easy as saying it over the airwaves. You have to understand Somalia today is stateless. Raw emotions and sentiments won’t fill that void.

Changing the tone of Somali conversation is where we need to start. And that’s what’s happening yaa camel herder

^ Xiinow so you are saying, AMISON is in place as a deterrent to the Muqawama ... I was just throwing that out there ... I didnt think that was what Sharif was driving out .. ee ma waxaanan ogayn baad ogtahay ?

I actually gave him more credit than that, I hope it is not accurate for his sake and for the sake of the populace .. hadii kale cariish ku taalo yemen ayuu ku danbayn .. just like the last guy who tried it :D

^^Geeljire, it’s never helpful when you habitually dwell on ambiguities. AMISOM are NOT on vacation in Xamar. I don’t believe they are occupiers either. They are there for a limited function. They are there to guard key strategic entry points for a government that lack the capacity to do so. As long that need is there, they will be there. It’s a temporary arrangement awoowe, a one that could be reversed easily as soon as government security forces stand up and assume their responsibilities.

What are you on about mark? perhaps you should tell us more on what you think, not what will happen to Sharif.

These Culima are making Sheekh Sharif's job little bit harder. Amison troops are not threat to the security of the country, therefore, there is no need for Culima to set a date for their withdrew. These troops will leave when there is a security in Mogadishu. Amison forces will defend themselves when attack, anyone who died in the cross fire, Allaha u naxariisto.

Somalida xujo un baa ka soo haray.

^War waxan aad meesha ku xarxariiqdey masax yaan laggu maqline :(

1. No need for withdrawal date

2. There is no lack of security in Mog

3. These are not occuppiers

4. They will leave soon

5. They are no a threat to security and peace in Mog.

6. They have to defend themselves and anyone killed in this, well dameer bakhtiyey uun kasoo qaad!!

7. Soomali waa xujo miiran, waa suntii harkaha!!

Ducaysanoow, waxkale ood tiraa makuudhimanyahay?

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

These Culima are making Sheekh Sharif's job little bit harder. Amison troops are not threat to the security of the country, therefore, there is no need for Culima to set a date for their withdrew. These troops will leave when there is a security in Mogadishu. Amison forces will defend themselves when attack, anyone who died in the cross fire, Allaha u naxariisto.

Somalida xujo un baa ka soo haray.

cajeeb, warkaana wuu ii dhinaa ... I dont even think the xabashi apologists have reached this extreme ... "they were defending themselves" kuyeh ... ilayn for every new occupier there is a different breed of dab0dh1l1f

Abdiladiif,

I stand by my comments above. Amisom forces should leave when government can defend itself. Sheekh Sharif and the parliament should decide when Amisom forces should leave the country not Culima who themselves have different agenda.

PS: Geeljire, dab0dh1l1f or not. the fact of the matter is that Amisom are not accupiers and will leave when time permits.

Geeljire,

da0dab0****** is so passé a term that using it makes you look bankrupt. We asked you a simple question, you dodged, and come back swearing with feeble words.

We repeat again the main points.

We all know that the presence of AMISOM is a sticky issue, and sensitive one---especially in Xamar where their presence is more complex than I depicted.

But the real question still remains unanswered.

Are AMISOM occupying forces? Is it realistically feasible to demand their withdrawal with concrete dates? I have always supported their withdrawal in principle. It will be uncalled for to bring new ones. But we are talking the ones that already in whose terms of entry preceded Sharif’s election.

I want Geeljire to grow some balls and engage this debate, instead of dancing around the real issue.

Duco,

I think hadalkaaga nuxurkiisu waa valid. Keliya nimankani inay wax soo tuuraan ma'aha. Sharif must set the rules of engagement like he did the other day to minimize the casualties. But you are obsulately correct these forces are not occupiers.

Culumadu role koodu waa musaalaxo intooda dawlada dibada ka joogtaa. Wixii maslaxo kasoo haraa waa inay sharifka taageeraan :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The news that came out of Xamar today is part of a national drive to give Somali scholars the role they deserve and intervene using their scholarly and religious authority. But it will take some time perhaps few months for their gallant efforts to produce tangible results.

It might be symbolic, but Al Shabaab and its men already seem to be maneuvering very cautiously in these new waters. The more the culumaa get involved, the more cautious and reserved Al Shabaab seems to become. Whoever is behind this is a genius I tell you, genius.