Sign in to follow this  
lol

Somaliland Passport!

Baashi   

Originally posted by LANDER:

Baashi,

I have no interest in wasting my time replying to your non-sense as you probably like to argue for the sake of arguing. What the stubborn naive Idealist like you have to understand is that Somaliland has not/will not be held hostage by other somalis PERIOD.

non-sense, stubborn, naive, idealist, etc. What other names do u have for those who simply oppose the Northwest secession? Or you simply can't take my guts to take on the separatists :D

I like Somaliweyn label better as I'm a believer in its tenents. I know as things stand now it is very difficult to see beyond the issues of the day TNG, PL, SL, RRA, and their drive to get the lion share of the future power sharing scheme.

Anyone who think this principle has no merit plz do make the case. And don't come on across the screen as angry, uncollected as my boy LANDER.

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.

~ Voltaire

Rokko   

Originally posted by Hibo:

Geedid: Widaayoow, qof ku weydiisay ma leh ur underwear, I couldn't care less.

Hehehehe. People don't really know Hibo. lol

Buubto who is another "Somalilander", said it all that needed to be said na'mean.

I see Nafisa chickened out, hehehe. I must warn ya'all nice girls. Run away from this side of the forum na'mean.

peace in the horn!!

Qac Qaac   

UNITY of an alarming degree of Naivity on your part, you make it sound as if unity is some new drug that just being invented for all somali problems, unity is not nesserary political word as you make it sound,

if unity is not important, as u put it. then my brother i would like to know what is. besides about me falling from a cliff, i didn't mean somaliland ppl was falling from cliff, don't put words in my mouth. i don't belittle a whole nation of ppl. bro i respect somalilanders point of view. but if u don't see important with us uniting the muslim world, then i don't know what is important for u. brother we should forget about who killed our fathers, yesterday, and all start working for tomorrow.

lander, u r scaring the ppl. by calling them names man. man u r not somalilander then most of the ppl here, so don't talk like u r their spokes man. ok. there many somalilanders who are educated and know the importanst of unity, i suggest u should talk to those ppl. as to me man. i am free man. i would go to south, to somaliland to any country, why would i make the world of allah small, and only think of living in somaliland. is daji guys. somaliland abayaal na umatihiin, president yana umathihiin. soo afkiina lee ha iska xumeen.

AYOUB   

Mobb Deep

Hehehehe. People don't really know Hibo. lol

Buubto who is another "Somalilander"

Mobb we all know Hibo is a 'Somalilander' because she started this thread with the words "Ok my fella Somalilanders", its only you and Macalinka_Bezaani_Xariifka who think we didn't. She made her position clear when she refused to change her avater on the 17 March by saying " I am against the sepaaration..... although by birth I belong to Somaliland.. I believe Somalis should be one as they have always been... NO EXCEPTIONS!"

We all respected her views and I did not see anyone say anything rude. Hibo opened this thread by asking a good question about SL Passport and Casey answered it and that should have been that. Its just sad to see people who are trying to pour more fuel to the fire while lol na'mean? ;)

Qudhac   

qac qac

i never said unity is not important, all i said was you should explain to me what you mean unity within the somali reality of today, there is no point saying you want the unity for its definition but you must apply it to reality on the ground.

you confuse the issue even further by broading it out to muslim unity, which of we all want but am not sure if what were discussing was as broad as that, so it seems to me what you are talking about is broader idiology while i was simply talking about political arrangments of the somali peninsula.

lol   

OG: I agree with you sista walaahi, it is better to stay out of the politics sections, coz no one can make a statement or even voice their views witht being attacked and outbreaking some kind of civil war. So once I say my piece to one person I should be out.

India First of all if you like ur country so much u won't name urself after another. Just making u have a taste of your own soup. U twisted my words, and that is not right. Secondly, u called me a liar , and that was uncalled for. When I said, " Somaliland will realize that their efforts are futile" I meant it. That doesn't mean I am against Somaliland, it is just my political take on the whole situation, coz the roads they traveling on are not ones that will lead to independence. Thirdly, one human with a decent heart willnever find joy in the agony of others, I take this as your way of de-humanitizating me. Trust me none can do that to moi. As u claim why don't you read between my line and tell me what u see. It doesn't hurt to ask for clarifications when you don't comprehend one's words before u jump to conclusions.. just a sisterly advice.

LST: I guess I better leave here b4 maqaarka leega siibin wax kale oo dhiman ma lahanee!

Intellectual debates should be acceptable in the Political sections too We like to participate in politics, but don't shut us out when we say something u don't agree with.

Qudhac   

Hibo

how do you equate few NGO workers leaving the country for while into Somallilanders efforts being futile and can you back up your claim of somaliland collapsing in front of our as you put.

why dont you just except that somalilanders have made a decision concerning their future and respect it.

Somaliland didnt just get to where it is, thousands and thousands of people sacrificed everything to create something out of nothing,

even if you leave the politics aside somaliland has never been better off, so am not sure what on earth we missing, so just over decade ago when the people of somaliland chose this path personally when i look around today i say thank god they had the vision, they might have taken the rocky road, they might not have done what other people expected them to do, but no one reaches anywhere doing what others expect you do do.

so in short somaliland has stop caring what people think of it, cos that gets you nowhere. what gets you somewhere is having the courage and the unyealding will to reach new heights.

Qac Qaac   

Hibo, sis here's a handkerchief. Keep your head up.

Spedez, that is just childish. and u r debating in the political section, where the older men and women debate.

Qudhac, if u don't agree with what the sister is saying, leave her alone, man, is her choice, khasab miyaa waxaaga, she thinks somaliland is better with uniting with the south, and u don't think that way. so let's leave at that. subxanallah. waraa cudur oo somaliland ladhaho ayaa idunku dhacay.

Gabbal   

Hibo sis give your input on anything you want, and don't take the task of replying to people who wish to demean you. Somali politics is ripe with people demeaning others to make them seem invalid.