Sign in to follow this  
lol

Somaliland Passport!

lol   

HOLD YOUR HORSES "TRIBALISTS"...As u can see.. I am not referring to you guys as Somalilanders, coz then I will be included as well.

Let me say this b4 things get over looked... I AM A SOMALILANDER. Having said that, let me come back to the topic...

Geedid: Widaayoow, qof ku weydiisay ma leh ur underwear, I couldn't care less. I asked u a question that deserves some kind of an answer, which still stand, WHO RECOGNIZES YOU BESIDES ETHIOPIA . Don't try to change the topic at hand brotha, no one is the enemy here besides those that you call neighbors "Ethiopia".

Lander: First of all aboowihiis, insults should be saved for those that do the offense not doubters.. if you are following my drift. I didn't refuse to recognize Somaliland nor am I the enemy. I am just a simple Somalilander who doesn't agree with the separation pact. That is all. And I believe since Somaliland is basing its sovereignty on democracy, the foundation should be freedom of expresion. What Somaliland's business men do for Ethiopia is a shame brought on to Somaliland not praise. So if I was in your shoes I would refrain from exposing such truths. Ethiopia has always been in what I call " Dhabar goynta Somalia ( as a whole regardless of region)... And helping in booming the economy of one's enemy to me is ********* least to say. I guess I will leave my say here..

MMA: Aboowihiis, hadii markasta oo la hadlo afka lees goosanaayo goormaas qofka codkiisa dhiibanaa. Qasab miyaa in hal cod la wada yeesho. Walaahi saan lee u daldalmaa ma aa musaayi, ilaaheey waxaas maskax gooni ii siisay in aan sheegto waxa aan rabo fikradna ka dhiibto waxyaabaha i saameeynaayo inta aan noolahay. Somaliland's decision will have effect on me, so I have the right to voice my thoughts and demand my place.

OG: Sista they are just lying to themselves, if you read the news or not.. UN is pulling their orgs out of Somaliland So it is just a matter of time b4 Somaliland realizes that their efforts are futile.

Everytime we open our thoughts and express our view on the take, why do you guys bring hostility, and verbal insults if folks don't agree with your theories? Is this the kind of image you want to build Somaliland on?

Baashi   

Hibo,

Heheeeee! Qallanjo danbiga aad gashay ma aha mid SOL dacwadiisu lagu qaadi karo :D . Qaran diid, Qaran jabis, Cuqdad, naceyb Somaliland, Xaasidnimo, Maseyr, "Obsession, iyo iwm. In wax la si weydiiyo ama qof walba abaartiis hadlo yaa ugu weyn danbiyadu laga galo taageerayaasha...

Afkaaga heyso yaa xaalku joogaa! ;) Aan u kaadino 2 todobaad inta xamaasada jidha ee dadka qaar indha tidhey yaraha degeyso.

Hibo, I read this post over and over again, I don't see anywhere you were told to be quiet. You asked a question why don't they get a passport. You were told they already have one. I thought that was the end of that. FYI, no country recognizes Somaliland, even Ethiopia, however that doesn't stop the international community to allow memembers of the Somaliland Goverment to travel on the Somaliland Passport. If you are not trying to just create a scene, I beleive your question was answered by the second post. Good luck, and by all means have your say. I thank you in advance for labelling all of us tribalist. Cheers

Gediid   

Hibo

I'm sorry if my example of underwear got you off guard but that was just an example of some of the questions we have gotten used to being asked.

Now getting back to the topic at hand I see that you and we will not see eye to eye on certain issues but I'm willing to forgo most of these but there's one issue you have to realize that is close to my heart and thats Ethiopia.I know most Somalis from the South paint Ethiopia to be their enemy but we Somalilanders think otherwise.You see walaalo when Siad's forces were carrying out the genocide in Hargeysa and Burco,our people fled to Ethiopia where they were welcomed ,sounds ironic, running away from your own people to your number one enemy and being welcomed with open arms.Even worse was how those refugees got better treatment than those who ran to Mogadisho where they become targets of Koofiyad Cas and the likes or the subject of ridicule.We will for ever be grateful to the Ethiopians for saving my people from Siad Barre.

THEY TRULY HELPED US IN OUR MOMENT OF NEED.

PS

I grew up in Ethiopia and know Ethiopians far better than most Somalis. I learnt that Ethiopians have far too many problems among themselves than with Somalis.

The label of qabiilist you used I will forget because I know taas afka ayaa lagu geliyey.

Fyr   

Hibo

Are you calling us all TRIBALISTS?

If not, then whom are you calling TRIBALISTS?

Casey from what I gathered those who are from Somaliland who believe in a country called Somaliland are TRIBALISTS. Those who are from Somaliland but believe in Pan-Somalism and Greater Somalia are normal people. Hope that helps, because I don't see any where tribe was mentioned except for MMA- and his sick heart :D:D:D:D:D:D

OG_Girl   

I know most Somalis from the South paint Ethiopia to be their enemy but we Somalilanders think otherwise.You see walaalo when Siad's forces were carrying out the genocide in Hargeysa and Burco,our people fled to Ethiopia where they were welcomed ,sounds ironic, running away from your own people to your number one enemy and being welcomed with open arms.

Walahi I hate to reply but I have to ,

First, she said she is somalilander NOT southern.

Secondllly, wallalo that was Siyas Bare's regime ... do u think somali history started with that regime and end with him?!!!!!

thirdly, Siyad Bare was dictator just like other dictators ... do u think he just killed ur people? as I heard from my grand father there were other somalis were killed , prisoned and force them to leave the country , took their belongs?

I can't understand what is all hate about !!!! Siyad Bare gone his regime gone , we had worse civil war ....Isn't time to for give if we can't forget?

by the way my grand father was in prison early 70s for 5 years and finally forced to leave the country even wasn't allow us to carry somali passport!! that was hard for me when I was a kid but as a grown up, the past is past and no much me or u can do about it!!.. why we don't see the future ? why we sitll our loyality to tribe , region?... damn again my amotional took over me .

I am out from this topic.

salam

Gediid   

Og Girl wrote

I am out from this topic

Good And dont come back walaalo

You are tooo sweet to be in the politics section.This is strictly QQQ rated section(Qabiil rated)

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Somaliland, Somalia...

i am a somalilander who believe in unity with not only the southern, but to all muslim ppl, from Iraq to Timbaktu.... now what u all think of me.

Qac Qac I think you are smart. Most Somalilanders want that too but we disagree on the route and priorities.

ani calamadaan waan ku wareeray, eenaga yareeya.

lool

A lot of people have taken a short break just because they don't like this flag. :cool:

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

quote:

ani calamadaan waan ku wareeray, eenaga yareeya.

lool

A lot of people have taken a short break just because they don't like this flag. :cool: [/QB]
Qac Qac you got flags in your avatar and you complaining about flags. lol What is this world coming to. :D:D:D lol

Ayoub why are you itching to recieve more insults? I bet you're the type of person who is like, the more you get insulted the more you're progressing. lol I think they ran out though, it has nothing to do with the flags. lol

king_450   

Passport, huh,well it is hard to believe making an issue about a Passport, when i found out that , i can get Somaliland Passport without even putting a foot in Hargeisa. I can buy that passport by giving the bribery org,$100. and they will bring it to my doorsteps in USA, so what is the point?

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Walaahi waa nasiib daro & calool xanuun xaalada ay ku sugan yihiin dadkeena. For god seek the sister asked a simple question that has no realation whatsoever to triblism. Why bite off her head, like our ppl say “maxaa dhariga kuleel ka keena”. Is obvious truth hurts, but why deny it & revrase her words. Is trully heartbreaking that we can even discuss an issue that relate to tribe. Qabiil ayaa diin laga dhigtay ma istiri.

Walaahi I had hope at least our generation as (youth of somali as general whether is north, west, south and east) to change our current satiation. But sadly most of us fellowed our prance footsetps. is time we stop dewelling about the past & look forward to the future. Most of our relatives if not immidate family were the victam of the on going civil war, we all experienced it. Is time we stop like acting only one group were effected.

If we somalis for once in our life time why can’t we put into practice what Allah is ordering us to do. Walaahi taas ayee nasteexo noogu jirtaa.

“O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (He Who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).” Surah Alhujaraat.

About passport issue, in the eyes of the rest of the world we r nothing. A lot of countries don’t regognise our blue passport let alone any other passport. I believe that sums up the state we r in.

Qudhac   

LOL i gues we can never seem to understand each other,

anyway the why are people making mountain out of mole, passports are not that important becasue hardly anyone uses it, but if anyone wants use it only Djbouti and ethopia are the only country were civilians can use the passport but other countries only allow the government ministers and officials to use it, probally that will change soon

Waaryaarahee, waar gabdhaha ha xagxaganinee, isku yara xishooda.

Hibo, xaal gaado. I believe Gediid meant no harm, It is probably a misunderstanding. I can see how you would take that an offense though because we are not here to redicule and belittle each other's questions.

This is what it all comes down to. Too much xagxagasho against anyone who opens his mouth to ask a simple question.