Sign in to follow this  
lol

Somaliland Passport!

lol   

Ok my fella Somalilanders, I know you guys have sincere hope that Somaliland will get recognized and its soveriegnty upheld, but let me ask you this all those Somalilanders who travel to the outer world including Riyaale, why do they carry Somali Passport.. the green passport with the blue flag? Why doesn't Somaliland make their own passport like they did with the flag?

Fyr   

^^LOL^^

Sorry, but they don't use the Somali-Passport

Here Is The Somaliland Passport

adna_1.jpg

OG_Girl   

Well, excuse me with my ignorent but how they can travel when no one recognize them ?!!!Isn't just piece of paper with no use?

Salam

Fyr   

OG_Girl

Well there are some countries that have already recognized the Somaliland passport.

Macalin   

OG Girl,Casey is right, Ethioppia Has recognisd the Passport.

I was told been iyo Run waxee tahayba, Riyaale was travelling on a SOMALI Diplomatic Passport--i was told by a southerner, it could be subject to malice....Do the border ppl even know the difference?...Jst curious

lol   

Casey: Who recognizes them besides Ethiopia, who is kissing their backs b/c of the labor they provide to their ppl?

Fyr   

Somaliland Foreign Minster Adna Adan Highlighted Somaliland's Achievements in a Radio Interview in California.

Hargeisa, Somaliland

11 October 2003

When the foreign minister was asked what passport she is using in her travels, she replied " Somaliland passport". She said during her short tenure as foreign minister she traveled to many African and European countries as well as United States with Somaliland passport.

Gediid   

Sidey sheekadu ku socoto maybe one of these days someone will come up with a really dumb question like what color underwear do they wear in Somaliland.Anyways if you wish to know I personally saw Edna's passport on her recent visit to the USA.It not only had the American visa but countless other visas including African and European nations on it.If my memory serves me right she had 3 other Somaliland passports which she had filled up during her short tenure as Somaliland FM.

Though I do have to admit this is so far only a privilege the VIP's in the nation enjoy but still overtime IA it will be accepted.

LANDER   

Hibo,

Inform yourself on the fortunes Somalilander business men have made in Ethiopia. Don't be ignorant if that isn't too much to ask. What is a shame is that under the old regime, these people couldn't make business because their land and wealth would be confiscated for xaasiid and qabiil reasons, therefore they opted to do business in ethiopia where the locals were grateful for their contributions and they were able to put their entrepreneurial skills to use.

Salaan...

Hibo, walaashiis cadeey, yaa sidii yaanyuur camal laguu xag xagan. Dad meeshaan ku jiro qabiilnimo hilfaha intuu ka galay, lafihii sii maray, oo wadnihii dhaafay oo hadaa dhahdid Soomaali ha midoowdo, dadkaan qabiilnimada cabay aa kuleh "qabiilist" aa tahay, oo qabiilkeena aa kasoo horjeeda {paradoxically, at the same time waxee ku lee yihiin Soomaaliland qabiil maku dhisno, iyaga lee contradict isku sameynaayo}. :D:D Ilaahoow adigaa caadil eh.

Waligeey ma arkin dad saas camal eh. Qabiilnimadii aa blind ka dhigtay walaahi waxba ma arkaan, ka ahayn in ee aaminaan wax walba ee dhahaan labada la dhalatay oo ilmo adeeradooda eh.

Back to the topic, kuwa ugu qabiilist xun, oo ugu Soomaali neceb baasaboorka Jabuuti ee ku socdaan oo ma arki karaan kan greenka calanka baluugan ku dhagan. Kuwa "moderate" oo wato baasaboorka greenka markii lagu qabto maalin cadeey ku dhahaayo, "Waa kumeel gaar." :D

And the masses iska dhaafba oo Xajka waxee ku aadaan that old green one. Maka maarmaan, taasna waxee xaqiijinee in ee Soomaali kala maarmin.

P.S.: Hibo, abaayadiis u sheeg hadaba in aa tahay "Soomaalileen" intii hadhoow laguugu soo boodin sidii gang camal, oo laguugu soo eedeynin qabiilist in aa tahay. Laakiin qabiilnimadooda heer wuxuu gaaray lahjadaa lee fiirinayaan, bas hadii lagaa arko ereyo qaas eh oo iyaga isticmaalin bas waaye oo waxaa lagu lee yahay "anaga nama tihid." Dad heerkaas taagan maa la doodi kartaa?

Soomaali ilaahey hasoo hanuuniyo, Rabigoodana ha tuso iskaashiga iyo walaaltimada micnahee leedahay, wax kale aa dhahno maleh.

Kuwii ilaa shan jirkooda cuqdad iyo xaasidnimo loogu soo aqriye at their living rooms hadee rabaan in ee saas u dhintaan iyagee jirtaa.

Cafis wacan.

Qac Qaac   

Somaliland, Somalia...

when we gonna reach some where hight, subxanallah. waraa miskiin hayeey. nin waalan aad tahay.

i am a somalilander who believe in unity with not only the southern, but to all muslim ppl, from Iraq to Timbaktu.... now what u all think of me.

OG_Girl   

Ok ok Lander don't take us to old regime as we see no better than it or even near future!.

Gadiid ,she did not ask underwear somali land wear but who recognized u beside Ethiopia , whish we all know is our #1 anemy as somalian ( from east to west south and north )will remin that way and will never wish us to be united .

just think about it and don't let ur blind loving ur Qabeel to not u see the truth .

salam

Haneefah   

They have a passport now..good for them. I'm wondering though, what's with all these flags :confused:

MMA...lol@you, ar adigaa. Reerahaan hadalkooda hadii laguu bilaabo waa xaraaronee haye...amaa intaa qofkale unaxaysid adi lee sidii quraanjo camal laguugu soo shumuumaa oo lagu kidkidfaa :D Ani seefahaan dhaadheer ee marwalba iska diyaarsan aaba iga yaabiy nooh.

Gediid   

MMA

Ninka aad kabaha ka toloneysid kabihiisa aa la fiirshaa marka hore.

Look no further ma brother,kuwa cuqdad living roomka lago soo sheekeyey meesha ee cartoons ka fiirsan laheyn waa la kasa.At least we aspire to be a nation where all are equal and we try hard to make people understand that but unfortunately those who do not wish us that waxaan leenahay Ilaah baad leedahay.Qalbi xidhan oo preprogrammed ah waxba kama badali karno.Ka cuqdad u dhimanaya iyo ka xaasidka ah waa la garanayaa.I wish you and your kind peace and I wish that you likewise would wish us the same.

Amiin

Gediid, MMA- is the same individual who asked to be proven wrong and when proven wrong didn't even have the balls to admit he was wrong about the whole situation, his hate got the best of him. smile.gif I think your Gandhi tactics of not responding to such individuals should be taken by all.