Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

Maxaad ka taqaan degaanka Haylaan iyo Qabrigii... Pics.

I wonder how he feels about his treacherous sons :D

And is it coincidence his tomb(considering that's actually him down there that's he existed at all) is painted blue and white.

I love the name Doonbira though.

money   

Get out of here! R U buying this made-up fable? you telling me that is mr.D's tomb? ....was there even such a person? a sole progenitor? was he a Muslim? pagan? worshiper of some other deity?

well all I can say is R.I.P mr.D ...don't ever come back out of that silk decorated tomb or u will be regretting of what had transpired in the lands you lived/settled as the fable says after you left cos your offspring became bad A-holes and behaved badly and the offspring of your contemporaries too, they are just as bad as yours..all naughty crazy ...A-holes..major pain in the ...

^If there was a sole progenitor, all his males descendents could easily trace their ancestry through Y-chromosome which remains mostly unchanged from one generation to another. It passes down from a father, to son, grandson, great grandson,etc, etc. It would be interesting to do genetic genealogy on Somalis for academic purposes, of course it might have other repercussions.

So Xiin and Naxar, do wanna volunteer DNA samples :D

Paragon   

I would love to see more archeological pictures from that area. For now I am interested in archeology than I am in myths and legends. Show me monuments I can see or touch please.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Koore, And why this is posted in the political section?
:D

Because Koore doesn't know the difference between qabiil and politics.

Hunguri   

DSCF0645.JPG

DSCF0652.JPG

Waa goobtii uu Shiikh ******* ku nafwaayey sida ay sheegeen dadka taariikhda haya

qabrigadaarood.jpg

smile.gif I remember climbing up and down the near by tree with my friends. It was many almost 2 decades and something! Subxaan wali geedkii meeshii buu ku yaalla! I dont want to mention the number of years smile.gif

DSCF0613.JPG

This is the grave of Doonbiro, may Allah bless her!

LOL Che, you daymn right i would but how bout you?

Thanks for the Koora and take it easy money, your calling an entire people a-holes, might as well call all Malis a-holes.

Aside from that, may both they both rest in peace.

Castro   

I bet there's no one buried in that tomb. Do people come to it to pray, leave offerings and such? I bet there's an entrepreneur who's capitalizing on this.

Money is on the money here. Like other tombs of "founders" of Somali clans, this one is a racket or rubbish or both.