Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Is this TFG Minister Normal?

Originally posted by bilan:

Brown: ambassdors are human just like you, and everyone looses their temper, he made a mistake, you can go ahead and say he lost his mind that moment which is true, that's is not what i am against. what i am against is labeling him as corrupt, uneducated, clanis, traitor etc as our brother xoogsade wants everyone to believe. xoogsade excuse me could you do me a favor and reread what you wrote, normal people judge other people based on their record, and their past. so how do you judge people? based on their clan, wealth looks etc. no it is not minor mistake, it shows you do not know this man, which makes everything you say about him null ,void.i am sure you would not like people to pick your worst moment and broadcast it, so do not do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to you. i rest my case waxaan kaa celinaayaba waa xeerada salkeeda.

Walaal,I understand your predicament. Its normal to get attached to people who have been good in the past.

But,people dont know his past achievements & contributions to his immidiete society. What people see is an out of control ambassador[supporting a US supported Govt] on [Anti-US]international TV behaving in an undiplomatic & rather foolish manner. Perhaps he should hire you as an image consultant :D

Som@li   

I was also watching the show LIVE, for what i understood the guy was bit angry with Al Jazeera reporter from the beginning, he thought they were impartial, and were with ICU. And when this incident happen, it was the last few minutes of the show, he was boiling,assuming they cut on him.

Anyway, he behaved not a profitional way.

Xoogsade, I got your points.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

I was also watching the show LIVE, for what i understood the guy was bit angry with Al Jazeera reporter from the beginning, he thought they were impartial, and were with ICU. And when this incident happen, it was the last few minutes of the show, he was boiling,assuming they cut on him.

Good analysis. Al Jazeera is indeed impartial (fair and balanced) as it airs the views of each side; that's why it irks the despotic secular governments of the Middle East and the US. Dubya was once tempted to level it. It's no wonder it has been banned in some countries.

Jacpher   

Xoogsade, Thanks.

I've listened to that clip a gazillian times and it appears he's saying something but it's not clear for me as the anchorwoman is talking at the same time. I think it's funny how he yells out "yaa walad" as if he's calling his son.

What's wrong with SOL? Has the first page deleted. I don't see it.

Xoogsade, Ishaa ka riday walaahi! The man is really out of line and indeed an excellent example of what the so-called TFG stands for.

He truly embodies the attitude that shapes the warlord entity of Abdullahi Yusuf: forcing people to believe their gullible wishes for Somalia.

I am sure the rage is in part because of the susceptiblity of their hair-triggible demise.

Xoogsade   

- Dabshid, thanks for taking the time saxib to get the point I was getting at.

- Jimcaale, the first page is available. I had the same experience before. Log in and out again when something like that happens. I had to refresh the page few times to see the recent posts. Can be a glitch.

Abwaan   

This clip did not surprise me at all. I met the guy in London in 2006. I think he has been an ambassador even back in Siad Barre's government. No wonder we have witnessed the destruction in Somalia and see isbatoorayaal kornaylo iyo jananno laga dhigayo haddana. Xitaa waxaan indhahayga saaray kuwo safaaradihii ay maamulayeen iibsadey amaba isku dayey inay xaraashaan!

Guys haddii aad runta rabtaan odayaashaan laga daba ordayo inta la iska dhaafo dhallinyaradu ha garato masuuliyedda dalkaan ka saaran. Waxay ila tahay generation kasta masuuliyad gaar ah ayaa saran. Many of these old, uneducated guys will do anything to be in power wallow ay ku ahaataba inay dhulka qaar iibsadaan.

When I heard about him first during my visit to Cairo I saw many Somalis complaining against him of being qabiiliiste and many even said he will ask who your qabiil is when you meet him. I only met the consulate (younger, nice Somali guy whom I have not seen single a Somali wax ka tabanaya in Egypt) back then but not him.

Stop talking bulshit about the man or if it is about clan sentiments then make it clear. In all honest the man is the only competent man available today in Cairo that can handle this job, one of the first Somali to graduate from Cairo Univiersity and represented Somalia for about 20 years, even before the civil war. Sofar I can remember he was able to work with Aydeed, Ali Mahdi, Qasim governments and now with this TFG.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Tukaale:

In all honest the man is the only competent man available today in Cairo that can handle this job, one of the first Somali to graduate from Cairo Univiersity and represented Somalia for about 20 years, even before the civil war.

Out of thousands Somalis who live in Egypt, he's "the only competent man available today"? Com'on, isn't that a clear exaggeration? Besides, who talked about availability or replacing him? It's not like the ambassador is being voted out of his office. And what's the value of him being one of the first Somalis who graduated from Cairo University? For all we know, he could have graduated from Harvard, Oxford, Tokyo, iwm-- but that would not absolve him from bad akhlaaq and holding racist beliefs.