Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Is this TFG Minister Normal?

Garad, thanks for the info brother.

You guys are mistaken, this guys has been the ambassador before Cabudllahi Yusef, before Carta, and during Siyaad Bare time (alle ha u naxariisto), and he lived in Egypt during the whole civil war; marka af-lagada iyo Ethiopian lackey ka dhaaye ninka, dad diin u istagayo baad isku sheegeysiin lakin sidi rag jahiliin ah baad u daqmeysiin, the same thing the ICU was doing; bunch of hypocrites

Xoogsade   

His past makes him more susceptible to corruption. Protecting his interests and sacrificing principles doesn't make him credible. He epitomizes the TFG. Good on them.

bilan   

xoogsade my point is, i don't care about TFG and ICU, or yeey or anyone else, my point is you do not know this man, but you act like you know his past, so why don't you tell us his past?but i'm sure you know nothing about him, you did not even know whether he was minister or ambassador :D so there is no need to tarnish his reputation. he's from somali galbeed, so he knows about amxaaro more than you,or anyone who writes on this forum. i didn't hear somali part so Taliban if you want you can say what 'M' stands for. plus we are all humans and make mistakes there was no need in la aflagaadeeyo nin aydaan aqoon.

Originally posted by bilan:

you guys are talking about someone you do not even know,if any of you ever went to cairo then you'd have known how helpful he was to students, and somalis in general. waxaa la yiri barasho horteed ha i nicin, he was talking to someone i do not even see what's the big deal, he thought he was disconnected, plus he is very educated to those of you who question whether he's qualified or not. he was ambassador before you guys were even born, so before you talk find out who he is. he was ambassador from 70s to many countries, such germany, swizerland and was somali ambasador in egypt since 1980s. plus i agree with Garaad, i also watched the debate, clearly pro ICU guy did not do his homework. i do not even understand why this is worth the trouble you went through to post.

Walaal Bilan. There is a certain way that diplomats carry themselves. If this guy was an amb.for X number of years,Then he needs to start questioning his profession. Diplomats do not loose control. They need to carry themselves with high esteem even under the most difficult of cirmcumstances. I am sure he is a nice guy & am sure he has alot of respect among the community. But in this case here[This TV programme] the mic is not the only thing that he lost,He lost his MIND[& cool as well] :D

Xoogsade   

Bilan, The ministership labeling was an error but hardly anything worthy of a note. The TFG have more ministers than the civilized world anyway. The title means nothing but what and who the person serves is. I could have editted if I cared that much about his position. What matters is how he serves an organization of crooks and defends them for his political interests. I doubt he would come to their defense if he was by-passed for the post.

It is important to understand that serving prior regimes doesn't give people any credibility or takes credibility they had away from them as long as they didn't committ a crime. Teeling us his record is nothing, what he said on the clip is at issue and who he stands for today.

The clip speaks for itself.

bilan   

Brown: ambassdors are human just like you, and everyone looses their temper, he made a mistake, you can go ahead and say he lost his mind that moment which is true, that's is not what i am against. what i am against is labeling him as corrupt, uneducated, clanis, traitor etc as our brother xoogsade wants everyone to believe. xoogsade excuse me could you do me a favor and reread what you wrote, normal people judge other people based on their record, and their past. so how do you judge people? based on their clan, wealth looks etc. no it is not minor mistake, it shows you do not know this man, which makes everything you say about him null ,void.i am sure you would not like people to pick your worst moment and broadcast it, so do not do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to you. i rest my case waxaan kaa celinaayaba waa xeerada salkeeda.

Xoogsade   

Bilan, you invited yourself to comment and you are always welcome to air your concerns if you may. As for the man, he volunteered and went on air knowing he will be accountable for what he says both in susbtance and behaviour and was defending an organization he belongs to. I am different from him in that I hold no responsible position in the TFG. Public figures are treated differently from private citizens. I don't need to know them prior.

As for the past records of people, you need to reread what I said if you care before you imply I am not normal just because you are upset with the subject at hand. You seem to have missed the point. Serving a regime doesn't give one particular credibility. It is a job one is given or apply for and they get and they do perform either honestly or dishonestly. Likewise, just because someone was a member of a failed regime doesn't make them lose credibility if they maintained personal clean record. I can't make it more clearer than that. But it would be nice if you stuck to your pledge of silence as I don't want to explain again to you that I didn't invite you to comment to begin with. It is public forum afterall ;)

PS: If the man is closer to you familywise, I can understand your reaction. My apologies then. I might have reacted the same way somewhat feeling stung by the comments. But the man being a public figure invites comments from everyone who has an opinion about what he does or says.

If I recall correctly, Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Hassan, said on an Arab news site " Haraagi Siyaad Bare ," but I did not see any of you guys say anything about him or his creditability; double standard?

Tan kale,the phrase is more of speech thing then anything else and its quite common for Somalis to use it because its a way of expressing anger and disbelief at something. How many times have you heard common Somalis saying "war waxaan wa maxay ma midga."

bilan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

. You seem to have missed the point. Serving a regime doesn't give one particular credibility. It is a job one is given or apply for and they get and they do perform either honestly or dishonestly. Likewise, just because someone was a member of a failed regime doesn't make them lose credibility if they maintained personal clean record. I can't make it more clearer than that. But it would be nice if you stuck to your pledge of silence as I don't want to explain again to you that I didn't invite you to comment to begin with. It is public forum afterall
;)

PS: If the man is closer to you familywise, I can understand your reaction. My apologies then. I might have reacted the same way somewhat feeling stung by the comments. But the man being a public figure invites comments from everyone who has an opinion about what he does or says.

i wasn't waiting an invitation from you to start with :rolleyes: , but it seems you like/dislike people based on their connection to you, sorry to disappoint you, he is not related to me any form or shape, and he does not even know me personally ):, so there's no need to apologize to me. second i do not even know why would you explain whether someone looses credibility based on their connection to past regime, as i did not talk about it, so there was no need to go to trouble of typing all that.

Taliban   

Originally posted by bilan:

i didn't hear somali part so Taliban if you want you can say what 'M' stands for.

Perhaps you have never heard of the "M" word. In that case, I can't risk becoming the person who taught you that word, thus corrupting your mind. Sorry, no can do.

Xoogsade   

Bilan, I didn't complain of any trouble in typing all I wrote to you. I wrote it with Gusto and relished the occassion. I also explained the credibilty part to debunk the myth that someone holds a position or had held a position for a regime makes him/her respectable or dishonorable. People earn or lose the respect despite their job titles.

I didn't get the part of me hating/loving people who are not related/close to me. If you mean the TFG members, I don't like any of them be they from Qansax clan or Qurac clan.

I said I didn't invite you because you gave me a valedictory sort of speech like "oooooh, i can't be bothered to reply back and I am done " ;)

I want you write back. Half a sentence is good, a complete paragraph is even better lol. Tata.

Odeyga waa isceebeeye, heybadiisana u gafay, magac duqnimo Soomaaliyeedna u gafay. Magac dowlad Soomaaliyeedna u gafay, iskaba dhaaf dowlad ku sheegaan qashinka ahayd awalba.

Tan ugu xumeyd waxee ahayd markuu qabaa'ilo Soomaaliyeedna u gafay. Aad iyo aad waliba. Markaas uu masuulnimo Soomaaliyeed sheeganaa. Imagine qof ka dhashay qabiilkaas uu Carabta ku aflagaadeynaayo dalkugal [fiiso] ka raadsado safaarada Soomaaliya ku taalo Qaahira odeygaan fadhiyo, oo ninkii Soomaalinimo masuuliyeed sheeganaayena dadkiisa caaynaayo.

The Carab archorwoman cannot hide her qosol, walaahi. Ceebeey tacaal ee Carabta dhahaan markaan camal.

Hadduu dulqaadkiis saas u yaryahay in uu telafashin caalamka soo horfadhiisto ma ahayn; minankiisa asagoo iska joogo ayaa dhaantay.

Jacpher   

Is 'yaa walad' that demeaning to Arabs? I can't make out of what he said in Somali.

I laughted at 'anta calal hawa' and him yelling out yaa walad.

Xoogsade   

Jimcaale, lol @ "anta calal hawaa", Anyway, jack up the volume right after he says "actihum maa tasha", twice or thrice after he says "Yaa walad", you will hear him say quick "war waxan reer hebel". Codka dheeree if there aren't people around sleeping anyway.